Shinoshi Yagi

By Animebigfan1234

What if all might has a son and nobody knew about it except all might, Easerhead, Present Mic, Midnight, Sir... More

Shinoshi Yagi
Chpt 1. The Beginning
Chpt 2 Kid Shinoshi gets his quirks
Chpt 3 Trainning
Edited: All About me |A/N|
Chpt 4 Moving in
Chpt 5 FULL COWL
Chpt. 6 Learning how to fly
Chpt 7 Wolf Manipulation Trainning
Wolf |A/N|
Mistake
Chpt 8 Father's Day
Chpt 9 Martial Arts
Chpt 10 Wrestling
Chpt 11 LEARNING
Chpt 12 New Smash
Chpt. 13 New Member/Revenge
Chpt 14. Pet?/Hospital?
Chpt. 15 Leaving?/ Joining?
Halloween Special 🎃 [Please Read]
Chpt. 16 My Past
New Info | MUST READ |
New Appearance. | MUST READ|
Chpt. 17 Midnight Training/Phone?
Chpt 18. Omoikane Training
Chpt 19. Tomura Shigaraki and Kurogiri
Chpt. 20 Aizawa Trainning/ Moonwalk
Christmas Special 🎅🎄🎁 [Please Read]
Chpt. 21 Yamada Training/ Gift
chpt. 23 Becoming Members or not?
chpt 23 Melissa & David Shield
Chpt 24. End of RAW
Chpt 25 Battle/Party/ Apology
Chpt 26 Kurogiri training/tests
Chpt 27. AFO Training
Chpt. 28 Meeting
Not a chapter, just want to point it out
Chpt 29 Clone #1
Chpt 30 Friday Night / A new discovery
Chpt 31 Meeting 2
Chpt 32 Preparation
Chpt 33 RAW championship belt
Chpt 34 Offer 1 / Upgrade
Chpt 35 Woopsie
Chpt 36. Argument
Chpt 37 Principal Nezu a teacher?!
Chpt 38 Thirteen Training
Chpt 39 First Mission
Chpt 40 Sports Event
Chpt 41 Unexpected
Chpt 42 What Have You Done?!
Chpt 44. Akita Hanataka
Chpt 45 Juvenile/ Psych ward
Chpt 46. Katsuki Bakugou/ Breakup
Chpt 47 Memories
Chpt 48
Chpt 49 Villainie
Chpt 50 Punishment
Chpt 51 Community Service
Chpt 52 She knows
Chpt 54 Who goes there?!
Chpt 55 Katsuro Vampishimi
Chpt 56 Underground City
Chpt 57 Is this True?
Chpt 58 Vampishimi Cave

Chpt 43. Trial

43 0 0
By Animebigfan1234

Let's take a quick moment and say that thanks for the 10k! Really appreciate it!

Wasn't especting to get to that level!

______________________________________

There will be drama in this chapter because of last chapter. So this chapter might be long because there's a lot of dialogue for each character.

Enjoy Shinoshi's suffering! :D

______________________________________

Shinoshi POV

This is all my fault!

First was killing my mother, second hurting Musashi by clawing him on the stomach, thirdly disobeying my father and hurting his feelings also making him go over his boundaries, Fourth clawing Omoikane across the eye, fifth close to murdering a UA student's family, there's could be other more things that I have done to make this all be my fault!

Now I have to go to trial worrying and hopefully there's a way I don't get to go to prison. Detective Tsukachi said since I'm still a kid that I'll be placed in Juvenile.

But what would've happened if I actually murdered them?? Would I still go to jail even though I'm just a kid?

When I was younger detective Tsukachi and I used to watch law and order when he was babysitting me while father was working on a case.

So I at least remembered of what to do when in a trial. Just follow of what the judge says, don't talk back and certainly don't address him with slang words like you know him for a very long time.

I hope the judge is nice and not strict. At the same time, I don't know what's going to happen. With a case like this and me saying about the real reason why I try to kill them, I have a feeling he won't take that statement very lightly.

Oh, everyone knows about the case. The news just talked about it and says there's a trial that is going to happen. Yeah, they're at the trail waiting for arrivals so they question them.

That means I'm going to be on the news. Well, I'm already on the news to begin with.

I'm not ready to face the others yet...

*Door opens*

I didn't bother to look who it was considering how down I am.

I felt someone sat on the bed and went closer to me. Immediately knew it was Omoikane. If it was my father, he would've stayed by the door frame telling me to get ready.

Which I did. Right now I have on a dark blue suit on. My hair is alright not tangled. I went to the hospital before going back home and showing the injuries. They're still not in a good condition. Basically my full body is full of braces, bandages and casts. You can still see the suit but not really. I did have some struggles to put on the suit with all these all over me. Father didn't help me. So I had to do it all by myself. During the process I was crying to myself and frustrated that I couldn't get it over my braces it was really annoying. I really wanted someone to help me.

I suddenly felt a tug on my tail snapping me out of my thoughts. My tail is still a bit bruised when omoikane pulled on it when I was talking to my ex-friends at RAW.

Shinoshi:Ow!

Omoikane:Hey, um, big brother. Can I borrow your phone? 

I turn to him and asked him with a questioning face.

Omoikane: I want to use my hacking skills. Just in case they might have to look through your phone for evidence and...y'know they might see your contacts, messages, and pictures that relates to you know our connection with Master and the others.

Shinoshi:good point. Here *hands phone*

He knows the password because I gave it to him just in case for any emergency or he wants to play any games.

He uses my iPad more than my phone but I still give him the password just in case.

Omoikane:here ya go *give it back*

    That was quick.

Omoikane:How are you feeling about the trail?

Shinoshi: I'm nervous about how they are going to feel once I told them the whole reason why I tried to murder them. Plus seeing the others reaction to everything that's going to happened inside. There definitely going to the trial.

Omoikane:How do you think, Eraserhead is going to feel?

Shinoshi:I feel like I should be worried about. Father said I should be worried about him the most. I don't know how he's going to react, but all I know he is not going to be happy.

*Knock* *knock*

Shinoshi:Come in!

The door opens and it appears to be the butler standing there with a sad face.

Butler: It's time for you to head out. Your father is in the garage waiting for you.

I got this!

Shinoshi:*breathes in and out* Thank you for informing me.

I head to the garage along with Omoikane by my side helping me with my balance.

I should be used to wearing these stuff all over me. Sadly, I have more than usual. Therefore making my balance worsen.

I can't wear shoes anymore since my feet braces basically acts like shoes.

We got into the car. Omoikane and I in the back while father is in the front passenger seat. Our chaffer is sitting in the driver's seat.

---------------

The whole car drive was a quite.  No music. No talking. No sounds. Just the sounds of our breathing.

I can feel father's anger through his nostrils. I can feel the unsettling from omoikane and the chaffer.

Me, I was feeling soo nervous. Thoughts running around and through my mind about this whole situation that's going to happen outside and inside trial.

As we got closer to the court room, we see the new's crew outside along with some people that I recognized that are being questioned or trying to get through to head inside.

It was no lie that I saw Unclezawa there along with Yasha besides him. I can almost see there's a hidden smirk on his face.

After parking in the lot and getting out. Father roughly grab onto my hand out of nowhere and making me stumble trying to fix my balance.

Him holding my hand was in a tight hold. Not a normal hold. A tight hold. I can see that he's trying to keep himself to stay calm.

Omoikane walked behind us as we walked towards the front. As we walked on the stairs. The press immediately turned to us and head in our direction. Cameras and mics were close to me soo much. And that annoying news lady keeps shoving her mic close to me and all cameras at me. Some on the others while some are mostly at me.

I didn't look around considering I can feel a burning glare coming from Unclezawa. I kept on looking down at the ground.

News lady: Tell us why you did this? Is this your way of being a hero?! As a son of All Might how could you?!

I hate when people only think of me as All Might's son! For once in my life I would love for someone to say Wolfpuluse's son. Instead of the other.

So in my result in my response for not having a good mood and not feeling to answer any questions until the full trial starts, I put up the middle finger at her. Obviously the camera caught it.

Apparently father saw that and switched his right hand and to use his left hand to grab my hand. He uses his right hand to slap me on my head before going back to use his right hand to hold my hand.

It feels weird father slapping me on the head. When I was younger he slapped me across the face for clawing at Musashi's stomach.

I'm mostly used to Unclezawa slapping me on the head, or Recovery girl, or Gran Torino.

We got through the press and inside the trial. Before we went fully inside detective Tsukachi led me with him. Father finally let go of hand. Omoikane saw Nakamura-sensei with Midnight, Himari, Present Mic, and Recovery girl. He went over towards them not wanting to be with All Might. I saw Mirai there we both exchanged looks when we saw eachother, he was looking like his normal self.

I actually haven't seen him in a long time. But the fact that we met again at a WRONG time is not a good reunion.

Detective Tsukachi led me fully inside and sat on the chairs. I had to sit at the end side. I look around to see behind me benches, same on the other side. Near the front on the sides are benches same on the other side. Lastly in front is a big desk for the judge, on the left side is where the person who types and on the right side is where you have to sit there and justify.

This is soo nerve wrecking.

Detective Tsukachi: I'm going to need your phone for this. Or do you have anything evidence on your phone that might have something to do with your case?

Shinoshi:Yes. I took pictures of the directions of the place where it's at.

Detective Tsukachi:I would borrow your phone for the pictures, so I can download the pictures into my computer to print it.

I opened up my phone to go to the gallery and show them each of which pictures are. He opened his laptop and put the pictures in his laptop, then print.

A coworker of his came besides him to give him the pictures.

Detective Tsukachi: Here's your phone back and please power off your phone. Like fully power off your phone.

Shinoshi: okay.

I did as I was told and asked his coworker if he can give his phone to Midnight. He was alright with the request and went to do his mission. 

Detective Tsukachi:Now, do you remember of how this is played out?

Shinoshi:Yes. If I called up to go to the bench. I head there and a person will come up to me to say the swear. I sit down and answer the questions that they give me.

Detective Tsukachi:Good. Also don't forget to respect the judge and others. I know you have difficulties of talking back to people, but actually try not to do that. If you feel like you want to say something don't say it; Unless, it's part of the topic.

Shinoshi:Okay. I understand.

Detective Tsukachi: Don't get nervous and lie about the questions they are going to ask. Most likely they are going to go straight to the point and ask you the reason why you did it.

Shinoshi:Yes. I'm nervous for that. I don't want to know how the others feels.

Detective Tsukachi: Here's some tips: Do not look at the people at your side or just give a couple glances but not fully stare at them. Second: look at the person that is asking you questions. I know during this whole thing, your feeling the feels of regret. I bet you are right now.

Shinoshi:I am...

While having more of our conversations more and more people started filling in the seats. I can feel the glare hitting the back of my head and sides at the opposite side of the room.

I notice that there are cameras in here placed and most likely this is on the news live.

I bet the people that I know are watching this. Like Vince McMahon, The new day, My ex-friends from RAW, Master, Shigaraki, Kurogiri and Dr.Ujiko., etc,.

--------------

3rd POV

At the underground city inside a tall building that looks like a office with people around it working. The big boss is sitting in the middle thinking to himself until, a lady came in.

This lady outfit consists of a long dress with a silt along her left leg, a deep v-neck collar with a bustier revealed underneath, and a standing elizabethan collar. On the shoulders and hems of the sleeves, there is an embroidered pattern, and a matching pattern is on the upper back of the dress. At the hem of the front and back of the dress is vine-like embroidery, the front is joined by diamond-shaped patterning along the front center of the dress, with this same pattern on the inner lining dress.

She's pale, sharp canines, black lipstick. Short length Brown hair that reaches all the way to the bottom of her neck. Blue eyes. Pointy ears, her height 163 cm. Weight:108lbs.

????: Boss, check out our target.

She turns on the TV and put it on the surface news that shows inside the trial a ten year old wolf boy talking to a detective while people are all moving inside taking seats.

A Italian girl came in the room fast pacing to the boss with tea in her hand being extra careful not to spill it. She put it on the coaster infront of him. She bows down a little to show respect to him.

??????:There ya go, sir. Your requested tea.

Before she had time to turn around, a boy came in opposite to her with a mug in his hand. The boy looks almost like the boss. This boy is none other than Katsuro Vampishimi.

Katsuro:What?! You got here before me?!

??????: Yes. Because I'm faster and have been doing this for a long time, shortie.

Katsuro:*angry* Shortie?! Your one to talk!

??????: In this form yeah. Same with you, Short temper vampire.

Katsuro:*angry* I am not short tempered! I have a condition!

??????:Yeah. "condition"

Katsuro:*angry* Why you...! *Switches to nice* You're very right!

Yatsuro: Alright, enough! Both of you! I only needed one tea. Besides my second apprentice makes better tea than you, Katsuro. Just like your grades *sips tea*

[Background:(someone) Emotional Damage! ]

????:*ahem*

Yatsuro:About our target that is in trial... what's his real name again?

????: Shinoshi Yagi.

??????:Our target...why is he in trial?

One of the employees told them that they read an article about it that Shinoshi almost murdered a family that belonging to a UA student.

Yatsuro:This sounds very interesting. Let's see what happens til the end.

------------------

At a abandoned warehouse

All for one is shown looking at the screen that plays the trial about to happen. The big boss looks at it and shakes his head a little. The camera also shows All Might coming in sitting on the benches behind Shinoshi.

All Might does not have his trademark smile. Nope! He looks like he's trying to keep himself together, but it's not helping with what Shinoshi did and the fact it's on live television. His face is full of anger.

All for one smiles at seeing the look on All Might's face. It warms his heart.

--------------------

At the two villains hideout.

Kurogiri is cleaning the bar table also cleaning the cups.

Shigaraki just switched the TV to look at the news. The news only show of what's happening during trial that's about to start.

The eczema man spit out his drink when he saw a familar person sitting on the chair of where the person that is in crime for.

Shigaraki:Shinoshi?!

The bartender looked up when he hears the name. He looks at the TV and signs.

Kurogiri: Oh boy, what has he done this time?

-------------------

In a apartment with two green hair people, women and boy. One has long green hair, while the other has green curly hair resembling a lot like broccoli.

Broccoli boy is around ten years old. This boy is none other than Izuku Midoriya. Shinoshi's close friend.

And the woman is Inko Midoriya. Izuku's mother.

They have the TV on while Inko is cooking in the background. While Izuku was switching through channels looking to catch any hero events. He skip through a channel that went past his vision that looks very similar. In his vision was yellow hair, yellow fur ears and tail, and most importantly braces, bandages and casts. He switched back to the channel finally recognizing who it is while the broadcaster speaks about this main event.

Broccoli boy was shocked that his friend would do such a thing.

Midoriya: M-M-M-M-M-M-MOM!

Inko: Izuku, sweetie, what's wrong?

The green boy can only point at the TV with no explanation.

The mother looks at the TV to see Shinoshi in trial talking to his lawyer aka Detective Tsukachi.

Inko:Hey, isn't that your new friend? What was his name again....? Shinoshi Yagi, was it? What's he doing on TV? Let me guess more interviews?

Midoriya:No mom. He's in trial.

Inko:T-Trial?! Why?!

Midoriya:They said he's in trial for almost murdering a UA student's family.

Inko:*puts her hand up to her mouth* Oh my gosh...! Have they said anything of why he did it?

Midoriya:No. The trail hasn't start yet....

_________________

Shinoshi POV

More people are still coming into the trial. The cameras are mostly pointed directly at me. I mean sometime it's examing around the room but it's mostly me.

Yasha:Well, well, if it isn't Akita. Or more Shinoshi.

Shinoshi:Ya-

Yasha:*puts one hand up* Save it for the trial. *Leaves*

Detective Tsukachi:Another thing address me as Mr. Tsukachi instead of detective, just for this moment.

Shinoshi:Okay.

I know we are getting nearer into the actual start of the trial and it's making me nerve wrecking even more. I just have to get through this. After of going juvenile for months. Everything will be back to normal....Well, most of it.

Bailiff:All rise!

Here we go

We all stood up out of our seats waiting for the judge to come and give us instructions. The judge came in and went to the section of where his seat is.

Judge:Thank you. You may now be seated.

We all sat down. I try my best to look as professional as possible. A person already came up to tell the situation about this trial.

Judge: Hmm...I see. I can already tell that Yasha beat you to a pulp, Shinoshi.

Shinoshi:Urk!

Judge:I mean look at you! Your decked with problems!

Shinoshi:*nervous chuckles*

Judge:Anyways, *looks at my lawyer* Proceed.

Mr. Tsukachi:*stood up* Sir, my client here may have done something very unnecessary, but it has to be a good reason for it. Maybe the family were hunters. Maybe my client witness something. Wolves do attend to attack hunters as part of their instinct. And my client followed his Mother's ways to be as part of a wolf and at like his instinct. He is Wolfpulse's son after all.

Yasha's lawyer:*whispers* Who the hell is Wolfpuluse?

Mr. Tsukachi: Judge, If I can show you that Shinoshi is almost as nice as he is. Or the reasons that he is. These people that I'm going to show you is that he is completely different.

All Might:Tck!

Mr.Tsukachi:I like for Midnight to come to the stand.

Midnight went to the stand and sat down in it. She looks very sad but sorta kept on a neutral face.

Mr.Tsukachi:*walks towards Midnight* Ms. Midnight, as a friend and second side kick of Wolfpuluse. How would you say about my client, Shinoshi Yagi?

Midnight:Well, he is an amazing wolf kid when he's around certain people. He has a lot of different personalities that he's fun to hang around with, only if you both enjoy things together or relate.

Mr.Tsukachi:And what do you think about this whole trying to murder Yasha's family?

Midnight:Well, like you justify earlier they could've been something to deal with what he saw or they're hunters. Something with wolf instincts that made him do.

Mr. Tsukachi: That's all I have, your honor.

Yasha lawyer stood up to slowly walk towards Midnight while talking.

Lawyer:If that's really true about him doing these wolf instincts. What if they weren't hunters? What is he  really like? Is he really all that nice and humble huh?

Midnight:Well, it depends on... who's he's with.

Lawyer:It looks there's something that's holding you back from saying of what needs to be said.

Midnight:Of course not. I'm just saying that on certain situations he's....y'know....good...?

Lawyer:That sounds like a question. So tell me m'lady, what is this wolf boy is really like?

Midnight: *deeply sign* I don't understand him. It's true that certain situations he's cool to hangout with, but most of the time it's starting to get confusing. When he turned eight he act a little strange so I wiped that off. Didn't pay attention to. Once he turn ten everything went downhill. He's not like himself. I mean sometimes he is himself. There was parts of where everything was bad but doing of what he did the day before the failure of the murder.....it breaks *sniff* my heart. And Shinoshi you should know of what we're talking about!

Yasha:Yes you should.

Midnight:Present Mic and I were so worried for you!

Yasha:Why the hell are you worried for him almost killing my family?!

Midnight:*sniff* that's why I said Shinoshi should know what we are talking about. Like day of the murder and before the night of it. I wasn't as Petrified like present Mic.

Lawyer:Oh, so Present mic might have some very good answers for this. That's all your honor.

Judge: Alright, Midnight you may go back.

----------

Present Mic was called to the stand.

Lawyer:So, Present Mic tell me how bad did Shinoshi hurts you?

Present Mic:By hurting you meant by feelings, right?

Lawyer:Of course. Of course.

Present Mic:He hurts me really bad. Like really, really, really, really, really bad. I was really worried for him at the end of the sports festival.

Lawyer: Why is that?

Present Mic: At the end of the sports festival, I heard he came in there to get his ten notebooks that he left at the booth. It's been thirty minutes have past that I noticed he didn't go to the booth because I was there waiting for him. I was thinking he might've gotten lost so I looked for him everywhere. Thirty more minutes gotten past I started to get even more worried. I met Recovery Girl and Midnight on the way, they helped me find him. After not finding him anywhere I called Eraserhead to ask him questions and to get him to the stadium. We all checked the cameras, every rooms and every nock and cranny. Nothing! I called him thirty times! THIRTY TIMES! Not once he called me. Later on, he finally shows up looking like he ran a 10k marathon walking while holding on to the walls for support. Midnight and I we were very worried for him and Recovery Girl didn't really show much emotions. He told us the reason why casuse he got lost. But no, no, no. That.... wasn't it.

Lawyer:Go on.

Present Mic:We thought it was just that and we'll all be humble and forget about it. Not until Eraserhead came along with his capturing weapon to keep him in place. Also being stern with him talking of what he actually did. Apparently he lied to us! He lied to me! He was actually out in town. Either his quirk malfunction or he actually intended. But now about this murder case, Now I see. It was intentional! There was no malfunction! The only way that hurt me soo bad was him lying to my face and thinking he can give *sniff* a-a-a-away with it. *Sniff*  I don't know if I can look at him at the same way *sniff*

Lawyer:*looks at the crowd* You see that ladies and gentlemen, this is the show of what happens when someone lies to their face when they care to that person more than anything.

Crowd:*murmurs*

Shinoshi:*whispers to my lawyer* Mr. Tsukachi, isn't there a way you can make Present Mic statement change differently?

Mr. Tsukachi:*whispers back* No. There's nothing that I can do. Present Mic looks too much in pain. He doesn't seem like he'll change his statement or change it other way around. Even if I do psychology on him. It won't work. Hopefully the other people can turn this around.

This is already not going well.

Judge:You may go back, Present Mic.

------------

They called up Recovery Girl

I already know this isn't going to go well at all.

Lawyer: Recovery Girl, is Shinoshi really a sweetie like other ten year olds?

Recovery Girl:Yuck. If you think this stubborn boy is sweet then your hallucinating or haven't seen the real him.

Lawyer: Hmmm and what do you think about him or perspective of him in your own way?

Recovery Girl: He's a stubborn wolf boy. He always hurts himself to the point I have to keep on healing him. Even when I healed and his injuries are good. He still damage himself even more. I was getting tired of always having to heal him every second, so I teach him how to use medic skills. It's not that I'm always tired of it. My drawback of my quirk is getting tired after healing a lot of people. That's why it's better for me to heal students at UA than him. It's either he's not careful or is taking advantage of me.

Lawyer:I see so he is wearing you out?

Recovery Girl:yes, but my quirk isn't just that. It's his own self. He is confusing! I don't understand him at all. First he doesn't respect anyone or obey anyone. Secondly he calls himself he have depression, but I see no symptoms of having it at all and I'm a nurse!

Lawyer:He takes advantage of you and fakes having depression.

Recovery Girl:Yes. And the other thing that I know is when he was depressed at a younger age, his tuffs were down like bangs. Are his tuffs down like bangs? No! He's faking depression.

Lawyer:Kinda like as a wolf his ears go down. His wolf ears and tuffs act a like.

Recovery Girl:Yes. So you know that the wolf genes are his full genes. Not a quirk. Half wolf and half human. His mother is half wolf and half human. You can see where he got it from. About him having depression and all this stuff that is going on with him. You can clearly see that he's trying to get attention.

Attention?!

Lawyer: And here you guys saying that he is a good boy. Mr. Tsukachi your statement clearly says that he's a good boy. But would a good boy fake having depression? Getting all to this trouble to have attention. Making fun of people that really have mental illness. Isn't it almost Mental awareness month?

Mental awareness month? They have that?

----------------

They called up Omoikane.

I don't know how they going to do it with no translator.

Nakamura-sensei:*stands up*Your gonna need translator. And I'll translate for you. *Walk slowly*

Lawyer:No. No need. I can speak wolf. If your thinking I'm high of myself and actually cannot do it, your wrong. Yasha, don't I speak wolf?

Yasha:Yes, you do.

Lawyer:see? Now I'll show you myself. Omoikane, what is your relationship with Shinoshi.

Omoikane: He's more of a big brother to me. We are not blood related, but we do are both wolves. He's in the wolves family so he gotta be somewhat related to me.

Lawyer:He said: " He's more of a big brother to me. We are not blood related, but we do are both wolves. He's in the wolves family, so he gotta be somewhat related to me."

Unbelievable!

Omoikane:Your the only one outside of the hero side that knows how to speak my language.

Nakamura-sensei:I am not a hero!

Omoikane: Yeah, but you do have more hero relationships than other people does.

Lawyer:If that's your relationship with him as a siblings. You do know that siblings do tend to fight?

Omoikane:Yes. I had siblings before. There not really...here with us...

Lawyer:You don't need to talk about your siblings, just Shinoshi alright? I don't want any dark memories to come up to your head. Since I already know of what you mean. It starts with a "h", doesn't it?

Omoikane:*sad* yeah.

Lawyer:You poor thing. Anyway, siblings do intend to fight as in arguing. There's actually more to that like fighting actual fighting. Fist fighting. For your kind as a wolf, bitting. Buts that's all being playful and having fun. When the person is really serious they grab a knife or gun to stab/shot the person or beat them up until they start bleed and brusied up. For wolves, wouldn't it be bitting too hard or more yet with claws? Did you get that claw scar on your face from Shinoshi or something else? There's no way it could be from your before siblings considering it still looks fresh. Like it was maybe a month ago or this year. What could it be?

Please omoikane reason with him.

Omoikane:It was from Shinoshi.

No sympathy!

Lawyer:Ahh, so tell me how did this happen?

Omoikane: I'm going to put it in short. He was asleep couldn't wake up to his alarm, he went way over his time. It was concerning. I thought a way to wake up. I was thinking of saying:" Shinoshi wake up! All Might's dead!" It did work, he shot up breathing heavily with sweat dripping down his forehead. He ran out of the room to the infirmary. Butler and I ran to the infirmary room with the doctors and nurses to see Shinoshi on top of his father's unconscious body screaming and yelling at him to wake up, while telling him his whole life story by the reason why he doesn't want to lose anyone that he dearly cares. I soon told that I only said that to wake him up. Then his whole mood change from sad and desperate to angry. After yelling at me and mocking me, he raised one hand to fully extend his perfectly clean, white, sharp claws hovering over his father. All of a sudden he came at me at a fast pace with everyone trying to use their quirks to block him from getting to me. It didn't work. He got to me. He raised his hand all the way up in the air. Then slashed down across my face. He hurt like hell. It was like someone clawing at my flesh, or doing a nice clean cut by a knife. It was that painful and I wasn't expecting it to be that sharp. It cut through the tissues of my eyes because I had my eyes open. They weren't even close when he slashed down. I was too much in a shock position; Until I felt stinging pain. I swear felt the part of my frontal bone slashed, but not too deep. What's weird is before he slashed down at my face he had a sadistic smile on his face. It was like he went to angry to insane. It like he was enjoying of me getting hurt...

The lawyer told everyone of what Omoikane said.

(A/N:Your gurl author-chan here is too lazy to write that whole thing down again. )

Lawyer:The fact that he had a sadistic smile before he slashed you says something.

Shinoshi:*whispers* Mr. Tsukachi, can you please do something?

Mr. Tsukachi:*whispers* Hold on. I might have someone special that will raise it back up.

Lawyer:No more further questions, your honor.

My lawyer stood up and walk towards Omoikane.

Mr. Tsukachi: Omoikane, there could be other ways that you liked about Shinoshi. Isn't there? I mean you do both still hang around a lot even after he that to you, why is that?

Omoikane:I don't really know that much about human nature nor do I know about each other feelings of how they do after a big argument or something. I still don't appreciate of how I got this scar. I wish there was a different way of how I got this cool scar. I'm mostly there by his side. No one else is there by his side. He needs somebody when no one else want to be around him. Help him make good decisions. I'm basically like his concessions.

I smiled at that. See? There's someone who actually cares about me and wants to be with me, instead of faking.

My lawyer told everyone of what omoikane said. And I hear some Awe's from the crowd and a little bit of positive feedbacks.

Mr. Tsukachi:No more further questions your honor. My another person that I would like to pick Tenya Iida.

I tense up of hearing my childhood best friend being called up.

Why in the world would he pick him? We finished our big argument a while back ago. But then again he did accept my apology, so I think he'll say some good things.

I see Musashi walking up to the stand after Omoikane got off. After my childhood best friend sat down, he immediately glared at me.

I shrunk down into my seat.

He is mad at me.

It's probably because of this case. No biggie 😅

Mr. Tsukachi:What are your relationship with Shinoshi?

Musashi:He is my childhood friend that we met since we were toddlers.

Mr. Tsukachi:Was Shinoshi a good boy?

Musashi:On certain circumstances he was.

Mr. Tsukachi:Really?

Musashi:Yes. He was.

Mr. Tsukachi:Would you still support him after this case?

Musashi:I maybe his childhood friend, but that doesn't mean I have to support him of what he did! It was truthfully wrong for him to do that!

Mr. Tsukachi: There must be some other way where you support him. I mean you're his first friend.

Musashi:As his friend, I'll not support him for what he did. Any friend will do the same thing when they find out their friend almost murder someone's family!

---------

At the underground city inside the office of Yatsuro the big boss. Katsuro the son of the big boss. An Italian girl and an Ireland woman.

??????:If I was his friend and heard about him almost murdering a family that is on the news and him going to trial, I'll tell him of how dumb he is for getting caught. I mean boss wouldn't you be mad at your son for getting caught, no?

Yatsuro:Yes I would. He would be the biggest disappointment. Getting caught by a measly murder case. Especially failing to fully kill the victim.

Katsuro:Hmph. Just like how you failed a lot of times of killing a certain someone.

The boss immediately turned his head and glared straight at his son. His glare was soo hard that Katsuro felt like it's cutting deep through his soul.

Yatsuro:Your one to talk. Don't come up to me to tell me that. Look at yourself, you failed more than me to kill that one person as well. Hmph. Pathetic.

-------------

Mr. Tsukachi:*deeply sign* No more further questions, your honor. *Walks back*

Shinoshi:*whispers* What kind of questions are those?

He didn't answer back only looking at Musashi.

Lawyer:Did Shinoshi ever harm you? Or have done any stupid stuff besides this?

Musashi:*chopping his hand* Yes. He did. When we we're younger at toddler age. We were at the park with my brother and his father. Shinoshi and I both played a game called Heroes vs Villains. I was a hero and Shinoshi was the villain. Later on, I punched him in his words it was: "too hard." He stupidly got his claw got and slashed me on my stomach. I have proof. See? *Lifts up shirt to see the scar*

A bunch of gasps and murmurs were heard in the background.

Musashi:He was a few centimeters from my artery.

Now louder gasps was heard. I look up at the Judge to see him looking down at me. I looked away immediately.

Musashi:*puts shirt back down* It still hurts time to time. Even though it was a long time ago. He both hurt me and did a stupid reason for it. Just this stupid reason that he did now is very ridiculous. Shinoshi, is this your way of showing to be a hero?! If this is, you should be a shame for yourself! I hope you get what you deserved when this is over. No doubt you'll be pledge guilty. I hope you do.

I shrunk even lower in my seat until a hand came out of nowhere and pulled me back up. It was a big hand and you know it's definitely All Might.

Lawyer: Hmmm...quite a lot of things have been said. I have no further questions.

As Musashi walked away from the stand he glared at me as he heads back to his seat.

Lawyer: You know what's odd about Mr. Tsukachi that he hadn't let Eraserhead nor All Might come up and say something about Shinoshi for positive things to ask. Maybe he only did that because he knows the others will not say anything positive. So I will call up All Might to the stand.

Oh no.

My father went to the stand and sat down.

--------

At the apartment with two green hair of a woman and boy sitting down on the couch while watching the trial.

Inko is confused of why Shinoshi will do all this.

Izuku is shocked and confused. The most thing that shocked him the most was not seeing All Might's smile.

Izuku:Is All Might that angry at his son? He's not using his signature smile. I wonder how bad this really hurt him...

----------

Lawyer:There has been a lot of news, wrestling news, articles and theories about how you are Shinoshi's father or uncle. Are you his actual real biological father? Or his uncle? We need to really clarify of this mashup.

All Might:I KNEW THIS DAY WILL COME AND HAPPENED. I WAS HOPING I TELL EVERYONE ONCE HE GOES TO UA. BUT I GUESS THAT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION...YES. HE IS MY SON. I AM THE FATHER OF SHINOSHI YAGI.

Lawyer:Was Shinoshi always a good boy in your eyes or was there's something else?

All Might:HE WAS ONCE A SWEET HEART BUT ONCE THE ATTITUDE STARTED BECOMING WORSE AS HE WENT THROUGH AS A EIGHT YEARS OLD TO A TEN YEARS OLD KID. EVERYTHING CHANGED. I WAS SOO HEART BROKEN THAT HE CHANGED DIFFERENTLY AND NOT ACTING LIKE HIMSELF. SERIOUSLY HE HAD NEVER THIS RESPECTFUL TO ANYONE.

Lawyer:We heard from the others that Shinoshi doesn't listen to anyone, is that correct?

All Might:YES IT IS. THE MOST ONE THAT HE DOESN'T LISTEN IS ME. HE DOESN'T RESPECT ME AT ALL. HE CURSES AT ME, HE SAYS JOKES AT THE WRONG TIME, ESPECIALLY DURING OUR ARGUMENTS. HE BECOMES ONE OF THOSE BAD BOYS THAT DON'T LISTEN TO THEIR PARENTS AND DO WHATEVER THE HELL THEY DO. THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED WHEN SOME PEOPLE GOT INTO CAR ACCIDENT WHEN I TOLD TO HEAD IN A DIFFERENT DIRECTION, BUT NO. HE IGNORED ME AND KEPT ON GOING STRAIGHT. I KNOW A LOT OF PARENTS WILL ALLOW THEIR KIDS TO DO OWN THING TO LEARN HOW TO SURVIVE ON THEIR OWN. FOR ME, HE'S MY ONLY SON THAT I HAVE TO TAKE CARE AND BEING THERE FOR HIM. IT'S TOUGH BEING A NUMBER ONE HERO AND A SINGLE FATHER AT THE SAME TIME. I'M ONLY HAPPY THAT AS I HEAL UP THESE INJURIES TO WAIT A WHILE BEFORE I HEAD BACK TO WORK, I SPENT MORE TIME WITH MY SON. UNTIL, THE TIME COMES AGAIN AND I WON'T BE ABLE TO HANG OUT WITH HIM. I'M TRYING THE BEST I CAN TO BE THE BEST FATHER THAT HE COULD EVER HAD. BUT WITH HIM DISRESPECTING ME AND NOT OBEYING MY RULES IS NOT OKAY.

Lawyer:We can see why it's hard of being the number one best pro hero and a single father trying to raise a stubborn boy.

All Might:IT IS. I WOULD LIKE TO SEE HOW PEOPLE GOES IN MY SHOES TO SEE STARTING FROM THE DAY HE STARTED ACTING UP WEIRD.

Lawyer:What about his mental state?

All Might:BACK IN THE TIME WHEN HE WAS YOUNGER. HIS MENTAL STATE WASN'T GOOD. SEVERELY DEPRESSION, PANIC AND ANXIETY ATTACKS EVERY HERE AND THERE, ETC,. YOU NAME IT! NOW HE IS FAKING DEPRESSION. LIKE RECOVERY GIRL SAYS HE'S FAKING DEPRESSION. BUT THE ONE THING THAT HE IS NOT FAKING, IS HIM HAVING ADHD. THAT'S DEFINITELY TRUE.

Lawyer:What about insomnia?

All Might:NONE. HE SLEEPS GOOD. I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY HE STILL HAVE BAGS UNDER HIS EYES.

Lawyer:Does he cut?

All Might: HE'S USED TO. WHEN HE WAS YOUNGER. THANKS TO THIS FATHER SENSE TINKLING I'LL KNOW WHETHER HE IS IN PAIN OR NOT.

Lawyer: Sense? Tinkling?

All Might:FOR SOME REASON WE BOTH HAVE THIS ABILITY OF WHERE OUR EARS TWITCH WHEN ONE OF US IS IN EXTREMELY IN PAIN. IT'S NOT WORKING RIGHT NOW, BECAUSE HE HAS TO RECEIVE IT AGAIN?

Lawyer:Has it ever severely twitch?

All Might: YES IT HAS. JUST THIS YEAR. HE TRIP ON THE EDGE OF THE CLIFF AND HIS STOMACH PLUGGED ON THE SPIKES ON THE GROUND AT THE BOTTOM. WHY DIDN'T HE USES HIS QUIRK BECAUSE HE WAS PANICKING. WHENEVER HE IS PANICKING OR FOCUS ON SOMETHING HE'LL FORGET TO USE HIS QUIRKS.

Lawyer:Wow. This is why healing quirks are the best. He would've been dead without them. Anyway, how did you feel about Shinoshi slashing down on both Iida and Omoikane?

All Might:WITH HIM SLASHING DOWN ON YOUNG IIDA, I WAS NOT OKAY WITH IT. I WAS SOO FURIOUS FOR HIM. ESPECIALLY WHEN HE ALMOST CUT HIS ARTERY. HE DID GET YELLED AT AND GROUNDED FOR A YEAR. FOR YOUNG OMOIKANE, SHINOSHI ALSO DID IT ON A STUPID REASON. BUT I WASN'T AS MAD AS I WAS WITH YOUNG IIDA. I JUST WARN HIM AND TOLD HIM NOT TO DO IT AGAIN. I WAS THINKING OF GROUNDING HIM LATER ON THO.

Lawyer:And how did you found out about him being the one almost murdering the family?

All Might:HE CAME OUT TO ME. HE STOP ME GOING OUT INTO THE WORLD FOR NOT GETTING HURT OUT THERE. AS YOU CAN SEE *raises the back of his left hand* HE BIT ME AND CLAWED ME IN THE PROCESS PF TRYING TO STOP ME. IT'S NOT AS BAD AS THE OTHERS, BUT I DID FEEL THEIR PAIN. I DIDN'T BELIEVE HIM AT FIRST; UNTIL, WE WENT TO VISIT THE DETECTIVE TO USE HIS QUIRK ON SHINOSHI AND IT WAS CORRECT. EVERYTHING THE DETECTIVE AND SHINOSHI SAID WAS CORRECT. THAT'S HOW I FOUND OUT ABOUT HIM ALMOST KILLING A FAMILY.

Lawyer:It must've been very rough from earlier times, then soon coming back to see this. How did you feel when Shinoshi was the murder that tried to kill the family.

All Might:I WAS SHOCKED AT FIRST. LATER ON WHEN HE WAS QUESTIONED MORE, I SLOWLY GREW ANGRIER. I AM STILL ANGRY RIGHT NOW, WHICH EXPLAINS WHY I'M NOT IN MY USUAL HAPPY SELF OR "FEAR NOT" SMILE. NO. YOUR LOOKING AT A BROKENHEARTED FATHER. A FATHER THAT WORKED SOO HARD TO NOT HAVE HIS CHILD GO TOWARDS THE EVIL SIDE AND STAY ON THE GOOD SIDE. NO! HE WANTED TO GO ON HIS OWN WAY AND STUPIDLY GO TO THAT RUOTE! YOU BETTER HOPE THIS ISN'T YOUR WAY OF BEING A HERO, SHINOSHI! HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO SUCCEED IN LIFE, IF YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT?!

"YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT?!"

His words echos through my head. Remembering all the screams and yells at me at the start of slashing Musashi to in the interrogate room.

I can feel my chest feels heavy. I hold on to it and hold in my tears trying not to cry. I looked down trying to control myself.

*Pound* *pound*

Judge:Calm down, All Might.

All Might:*deeply sign* YES. YOUR HONOR. SORRY, YOUR HONOR.

Lawyer:That went very well. I have no further questions!

As All Might walk away from the stand I can see his bright, light blue eyes staring right at me. He is glaring at me soo hard. But he stops near me to get closer to me. He bends down and whispers in my ear.

After he finishes, he stands back up and heads back to his seat.

I put my hand over my mouth trying to keep me from making sounds as tears slowly move down to my face. I quickly wiped them away. Mr. Tsukachi gave me a tissue.

The words that my father spoke right now it hit harder than ever.

W-why would he say that during the trial?!

---------

Eraserhead was called up to the stand he was coming from the opposite side. Yep, he's on Yasha side, not on my side.

He looks extremely pissed off.

Lawyer: Eraserhead, your a underground hero, teacher, a little trainer for Shinoshi, how do you feel about hearing about Yasha's family almost getting killed?

Eraserhead:You can already tell that my face is no longer neutral. It's now very pissed. Hearing about him almost murdering one of my student's family is not acceptable. Especially when figuring out the actual whole reason of why he was actually outside of the city during Present Mic, Midnight, Recovery Girl and I searching for him. I later thought it was a whole malfunctioning quirk that happened while he was trying to teleport to the booth. No! It was all a set up. The reason why he was out in the city is to find out where Yasha's family lives, so he can soon come back at Midnight and kill them. Like Present mic said how Shinoshi looked like he ran a 10k marathon when he got backed. He probably went over his limit of using one of his quirks.

Lawyer:How would you describe him?

Eraserhead: He's a big liar, faker, useless, weak, annoying, unworthy, not racial enough, he hurts himself too hard, can't control his bones being broken for every second. Whenever you ask him something listen carefully to see if he is lying. You can see it in his stupid, little, beady eyes.

Lawyer:Do you think he's faking depression?

Eraserhead:No. He's not.

Lawyer:And why is that?

Eraserhead: Look at his eyes. His eyes says it all. The tuffs only goes down to act like bangs when he is severely depressed. Right now he's not at it. There is some depression hidden inside this stubborn, wolf boy. Not only does the eyes tells the person how there feeling, the way there acting is the real key. You have to look closely at it. He's not fully depressed. His depression state did went down but it soon rose back up. I noticed that. And apparently a lot of you guys don't see that. You guys saying that he's faking it. Look closely into his eyes and actions, then you'll see if he's faking or is actually depressed. That's the only thing I'm defending him for. Other than that, I have nothing for him. He's lucky he didn't met me a head of time. He probably be in the hospital more than just a day. Mark my words, Shinoshi. I'm never going to forget this case. Even if you do manage to go to UA and be in the same class as me, know that I'm still going to remember this case. I'll be holding up a grudge against you. The one thing that I can't forgive.

--------------

I was expecting him to yell, but he just uses his threatening, stern voice.

Maybe after this he'll yell at me.

After he was called to go back to his seat. I can see him glaring at me. It's like daggers throwing at my eyes.

Lawyer:It seems that's all for the people to talk about Shinoshi. Now time for the big guns. These are the four victims of the family that was attack.

The family that I tried to kill was there in wheelchairs moving to the front to show everyone.

Lawyer: Especially, at the kids. They got it worse than the parents. Look at their injuries.

There was a lot of gasps and shocks reactions. There was no positive feedbacks just negative feedbacks.

Lawyer: To prove more that it was Shinoshi, the investigators found a whole bunch of evidence crime scene. It all connects to a certain someone.

In the projector it shows the evidence that I left behind. And there was a lot. There reason why my blood was there because of Yasha fighting me. He made me bleed.

Lawyer:Also the description that they gave out was obvious to the defectives immediately knowing who it was. If only the certain someone knows how to hide their evidence.

The father:Plus! We have footage of him trying to kill us in the kids bedroom. We placed a hidden camera just in case.

Lawyer:Parental advisory. There would be blood in there and a lot of trigger warnings that would cause for certain people.

The father:And this camera collects the Audio. So it will be horriying to hear the screams. But this is the evidence that'll help us in this case.

The light dimmed out. Two more projectiles appeared and then it showed the start of the video of me slowly opening the door.

I was extra nervous for them playing this. Remembering fully well of what happened.

It then show me getting closer to the kid while raising up the kitchen knife in the air. With one sound of a breath in and out, I slashed it down at the boy's chest.

*Slashed*

I can hear people wincing in the background.

It then showed the boy that I was trying to kill high pitched screaming.

The camera had subtitles of what I was saying. And showing every angle. It zoomed in on my face seeing a crazy eyes staring down. Looking like a silent killer.

Lawyer: Wouldn't that look concern anyone?

A girl erupted screams when she woke up to see her brother. I can see myself jumping over the bed and backed away just in time before the spear hit me.

After the father was talking and me hearing the mother crying behind. I ran towards her but soon was stopped by a shield from the mother's quirk. Also almost getting hit by another spear.

It then shows me dashing towards the father using my teleportation to teleport behind the guy and stab him from behind.

You can hear the pleading mumbles coming from the father.

I soon turn back to the mother and slash her on the back. Head to the little girl, slased her face across like omoikane but with a knife. You can see the annoyed plastered on my face, before I stabbed her throat.

A mother heading out the door while holding her back. Me running not after getting a rock spear in my leg.

The camera moved the section from the kid's bedroom to the living room of where you can see the top of the stairs. Where you see me pouncing on the woman.

The Mother hit her head on the rail making a loud metal sound. Then soon lay on the ground, while I stab her a bunch of few times on the middle section.

The camera moved to where Yasha stood with groceries in his hand looking at me asking me who am I.

The camera couldn't keep up with the speed of Yasha flying up to me so it glitched a little. The camera soon cuts off when Yasha throw me to the wall and ceiling.

------

That was the end of the video.

Yasha's lawyer went back to some to capture each of my faces reacting to what I did while I was cutting each of them.

It showed my face with a sadistic smile similar to what I did with Omoikane but worse. It was more sadistic than last time.

Am I turning insane and I don't just notice?

I couldn't bear myself to look back at the crowd, but curiosity got the best of me. I glanced back and immediately regretted. Everyone was staring right at me. All anger is seen through their eyes.

I can't move away. My body is frozen! It won't let me go back to my regular spot. Not until Mr. Tsukachi helped me to move myself back facing to the front.

I muttered a thanks. Yet, he didn't say anything. All he said....

Mr. Tsukachi: Don't look at the crowd behind you. Just look infornt of you.

I can hear the visible anger rising up to his throat. Not knowing it was that bad.

Lawyer:How sad, that he went after the kids and not the parents!

Yasha: Yeah. He's a pussy.

Lawyer:Do you guys now believe me that right there is Shinoshi Yagi almost killing a family if it wasn't for Yasha getting them to the hospital. In matter fact, Yasha go to the stand.

Yasha:Yes, sir.

He went up to the stand and waited for the bailiff to come to him. The bailiff did with his bible in his hands.

Yasha put one hand down on the bible and the other raised up.

Bailiff: Do you swear to tell the truth and nothing but the truth?

Yasha:Yes, sir.

----------

At the underground city inside the office.

Troops #4: Sir, that's the-

Yatsuro:死んてる。(I know)

Katsuro walked up to screen a little shocked, surprised and anger.

Katsuro:Your still alive?!

??????:*smug* Hmmm... remember how you told boss about that thing earlier?

Katsuro:*looks back at the Italian girl* Shut up! *Looks back the screen* He's only alive because of that damn gene. He kept him alive.

??????:And your personality kept you alive.

Katsuro:*looks back at the Italian girl* I'm really starting to murder you.

??????:Oh, you wanna go? Try me bitch!

Katsuro:*walks up closer*

??????:Come on, step over the damn table. Do me a favor! 

The vampire boy dived over to the girl but he didn't fully make it in time when his father caught him in mid-air setting him in a choke hold.

Yatsuro:Both of you guys. Quick it! And watch the whole thing, so you can get back to your children playtimes.

------

Lawyer:Yasha, were you the one that destroyed inside of the house?

Yasha:Yes, Of course, I was. I have to beat the shit out of Shinoshi. He was the one going after my family, while I was away. Wouldn't anyone do the same thing?

Lawyer:Same. Did the camera malfunction when Shinoshi was push to the wall?

Yasha:Nope, my lawyer. That was my strength when I threw him to the wall and I messed up the camera. That shows of how angry I was to see him standing over my mother, with a bloody knife looking down at her while she bleeds from her mid-section and head. Normally when people don't have the balls. They'll yell or scream at the person and ball their eyes out seeing their mother bleeding out on the floor. With me, I went straight after the person. I just took one glance and that set my anger to rose all the way to the top, then went after him. Maybe some people will go push the murder away, or even fight them a little before going to their mother. Did I look like I was focusing on my mother in camera? No! My only focus was beating that boy to a pulp!

Lawyer: That serves him right. Is there anyway he could've known about your family?

Yasha:No. Because no one ever met my family nor do I go near them in public. *Puts one hand over his face while bending his back a little* I hide in the shadows!

Lawyer:*chuckles* So, ladies and gentlemen isn't this a lovely mystery of how in the world Shinoshi found out that's Yasha's family, if he wasn't near them?

Crowd:*murmurs*

Yasha:But...when he looked at my direction of the sound of the door leading from the outside. He looked at me shocked, like he wasn't expecting me to come by.

Lawyer:That could be either he wasn't expecting you to arrive or didn't know that was your family.

Yasha:Whatever that little runt thinks he can fuck around with my family, has another thing coming. Which it did happen.

-----------

Katsuro:Well, Well, as cocky as ever...

---------------

Lawyer:No further questions, your honor.

Then my lawyer stood up walking slowly to Yasha, while talking.

Mr. Tsukachi:Yasha, how did you and Shinoshi met?

Yasha:When sensei bring him to show us their training, while we have to write notes. Us as class 1A barely go up to him. Except a certain four group went to him. We fully talk to him during the USJ, and after.

Mr. Tsukachi:Did you had any hatred towards him?

Yasha:No. It's more of a meh. Don't really care. He's not in my hatred list. It's weird how this boy just came out of nowhere and basically joined our class like we're classmates. It's like those little kids that skips all the grades and went to college. It's similar to this. "Preparation for being a hero", my butt! I mean wouldn't you also feel some kind of hatred that he's suddenly joined the class because he's the smiling hero , with his Koro-sensei looking ass wannabe's son! It's unfair. Look! This is not my type of thing to look at or focus on, just spitting the words that my classmates what they really are saying. This wolf, shortie, furry looking ass. Comes over here with his goofy ahh self.

"Goofy ahh?"

Mr. Tsukachi:So you have no hatred and don't care about Shinoshi?

Yasha: That's right. And about his injuries he deserves it.  If your thinking I went too far, then get your head out of your ass! And look forward. This is this little shit's fault. By the way, there's no other way to ask me anymore questions as you can see here, you can't defend wolf furry any longer.

Mr. Tsukachi:*signs* No further questions, your honor.

-------

Judge:Anyway, Shinoshi please stand up and make your way to the center.

I stand up, pushed in my chair and walk towards the center looking up at the judge with hands behind my back.

Judge:How would you pledge yourself?

How would I pledge myself? Guilty or not guilty. I don't really want to say guilty because if they hear me out they'll understand, right?

Shinoshi:Not guilty.

I can hear whispers in the background.

Judge:Alright go to the bench and we'll see if you're correct about it.

I head to the bench and still stand up while the bailiff came over with a bible.

I had to put my hand on the bible and the other hand raised up.

Bailiff: Do you swear to tell the whole truth and nothing else, but the truth?

Shinoshi:Yes.

He left while I sat down. I decided to take a couple glances to the people. I see Musashi there in the crowd on the benches looking at me with a such a straight face. He's willing to miss school, just  to go to this trial. That shows how serious he was.

Some UA employees are here and principal nezu. So I'm thinking school is cancelled...?

The lawyer of Yasha is a male with distinctive sliver hair, parted in the middle, and coming down either to his chin or shoulders. He has brown eyes. His outfit is a jet black tuxedo.

Lawyer: Shinoshi, did you try to kill Yasha's family?

Shinoshi:Yes. I did.

Lawyer:Can you all tell us the reason why you did it?

Shinoshi:I-

I became hesitant. I don't how the others will react.

Lawyer: Remember you can't lie. You'd swear. Just say it of the reason why you did it. It's just that simple.

Beads of sweat went down.

Shinoshi:I did it for my..... reputation.

Crowd:*murmurs*

Shinoshi: But-j-j-just hear me out!

Lawyer:How did you meet them?

Shinoshi:The time when Omoikane and I was at the bank, it's the time where we were getting to know each other and I was telling him about me being suicidal. I look behind or more around me to see the family of four with different horror faces. They were the family of that overheard me talking about being suicidal. And since I had my hood down, with me looking like father. Everyone will know that I'm his son. And they might be shocked to her room that I was suicidal. At the time I was scared into thinking there going post it, sent it on the news, website, or anything. My biggest thought was getting rid of them before they do so or do have the evidence to prove. Saving my reputation is more important!

Everything fell silent.

Yasha:*leaning back with his hand over his head, mumbles* Such a goofy ahh reason.

Judge:I think we have enough. Shinoshi go back to take your seat.

Shinoshi:*stands up* Wait! But sir! Let me reason some more. That this is the true meaning. This is not selfish. This is not careless. Saving my reputation is more important than keeping people alive! Or more so the family. If only if I was strong enough I will be able to actually kill them, plus Yasha.

Yasha:Hah! In your dreams.

Shinoshi:If I was able to kill them, this wouldn't be happening right now. We would've been going with our normal lives. Not waisting bunch of wasteful people that no one cares about. Or give a shit about. If I was able to fully kill them, then.....my reputation would've been saved! It's you family of four for still living and Yasha for getting the police involved. Now my reputation is ruined because of you idiots! You don't know how much this reputation really means to....me!

Silence once again. Just snickers from Yasha and his lawyer. Oh the lawyer has already sat back down on his chair.

---------

??????:Our target is a real dumbass. Exposing himself some more. And showing off how insane he's acting.

Troop #3: You can even see it in his eyes and smile.

------------------

Shigaraki:If I was up on that stand. I wouldn't be exposing myself even more. He already has a horrible stupid reason.

Kurogiri:He looks like he is desperate to get them on his side.

Shigaraki: Should've used Psychology.

---------

Izuku:*puzzled* Yagi.......what kind of hero are you?

---------------

Judge:Shinoshi, get off the stand. Your making this situation more worse.

Shinoshi:But! This is the right time. And right to say it

Judge:Shinoshi-

Shinoshi:Sir! You gotta understand! That-*can't muster his words* fbfosheovznskjejwbsbsksbosbsbrjsmbisvwoduwmabzjanwhwobdhwoos- I-!

Judge:*threatens him with his weapon (the thing he's holding on to. Forgot what's it called) * You better get on now.

I finally got off the stand and went back to my seat.

Judge:Well, this is an interesting case and a lot of interesting evidence and information. Shinoshi you said you pledge not guilty, even though this whole scenario doesn't seem like that's the path your going. With the most horrible reasons to kill someone/family is the most ridiculous thing I ever witness. I heard billions of people use ridiculous reasons, but this is the most idiotic reason. Also with you outbursting did not help the situation at all. I tried helping you by telling you to go back to your seat, but nooooo, you want to be a crazy homeless person shouting out nonsense. Anyway the evidence clearly shows you did it. The evidence is always important thing to show in court. Especially the camera. You went after the kids first, then the adults. Normally that's what serial killers do. If there in a group they would be separate, one goes to the kids while others goes to the adults. The way you stab them looked like they'll still survive, in your eyes they would be dead. The amount of evidence you left behind, not being careful for your surroundings, not correctly killing them, not being aware they're awake, or find a way for them to not yell out a high pitched scream, etc., shows this is your first time killing someone, isn't it? Mr. Tsukachi your topic was your client being a good boy and his "wolf instincts", which wasn't a good topic. I'm guessing you couldn't find anything else to say because you know a lot of people doesn't like him or cause them soo much pain. I heard enough of things to finally gave me the right to say what Shinoshi is actually going to do to either pay for his considence or something else.

I'm guessing I'm going to juvenile for this.

Judge:Shinoshi Yagi, I hear by sentence you for four months in Juvenile and eight months in psych wards. *Hits the stand*

Psych wards?!

I immediately stood up panicking.

Shinoshi:Why am I going to psych wards?!

Judge:Because it shows that your mentally not okay.

Shinoshi: I'm alright! I'm not insane! I'm telling you!

3rd POV

Shinoshi is still ranting out his mouth like a crazy person, physically panicking. While Tsukachi is trying to calm his client down.

Then Shinoshi started having a crazier voice with his eyes wide, smiling.

Shinoshi:*raspy voice* I am not crazy! I'm not mentally insane. I have my reasons and I'm sticking to it. It does not make me crazy. I'm not insane. I'm not insane. I'm telling you, I'm not insane.

He keeps going on and on and on....

Tsukachi was about to out his hand on Shinoshi's shoulder. Shinoshi backed away.

Shinoshi:*raspy voice* No! Don't touch meeeeeeeeeee.

While shinoshi is trying to desperately say why he's not crazy his lower jaw broke and left hanging down stuck in that position. Like animatronic mouth hanging.

Shinoshi notice this and started to get frustrated trying to get his jaw back in place, while screaming in frustration.

Recovery Girl soon came around with a needle and inject it into the crazy wolf boy. Shinoshi slowly starts to calm down.

Lawyer:your honor shouldn't Shinoshi also be in juvenile for eight months?

Judge: It's mostly him having a crazy reason and the way he acted. Juvenile and psych wards will change him up.

Yasha: Juvenile won't change him. He needs to go to actual prison.

Judge:If he wasn't a kid, I'll put him a year or four in prison. It's the law that kids that almost killed someone have to go to juvenile. I wish they change it up and have him to go to prison instead.

Yasha:If he were to go to prison for four years, how long would he be in psych wards?

Judge:if he was acting more crazy it will be more than eight months. Possibly a year or four same with prison.

Lawyer:That will definitely change him.

______________________________________

              Words:11,111

4/15/23

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

569K 9.4K 19
[Currently being rewritten] "Wait I been fucking a Todoroki all along?" Trama was a word to describe their life. Being the second oldest of the Todor...
604K 22.7K 56
After being diagnosed quirkless, Izuku's father didn't take it too well. The stress grew too much for Inko. But one day, he just left. Izuku is scram...
87.8K 3.3K 31
COMPLETED Virtual. An underground pro-hero with a quirk similar to that of telepathy but can transmit a whole scenario into someone's mind. Through t...
5.7K 331 36
How can someone so fragile, be so strong? °☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆° Disclaimer: This book will mention adult themes such as racial slurs, sexual assault/abus...