Shameless (Jalex Fanfic)

By jstadrtyhdlm

Alex Gaskarth of All Time Low has a realization in the darkness of the tour bus one night. Something that cou... More

Chapter 1: Never Tell A Soul
Chapter 2: Another Night, Another Score
Chapter 3: Don't Make This Easy
Chapter 4: Steal A Kiss In The Dark
Chapter 5: Only A Quitter Would Let it Go
Chapter 6: I'm Not Interested Girl
Chapter 7: I'm Not The Type To Forget
Chapter 8: You're The Beat Playing In My Heart
Chapter 10: Thorns In A Cheap Bouquet
Chapter 11: Luck Loves Me Not Tonight I'm Running Out
Chapter 12: Just A No Good Two-Bit Filthy Rotten Criminal
Chapter 13: Take A Second To Set Things Straight
Chapter 14: He Woke Up From Dreaming And Put On His Shoes
Chapter 15: Just A Daydream Away
Chapter 16: Baby Don't Fret
Chapter 17: Kiss The Sweat Away
Chapter 18: I Swear He's Out To Get Me
Chapter 19: Our Love Hit A Wall
Chapter 20: Fuck The World
Chapter 21: I'm Just A Moment
Chapter 22: Choke On The Drama
Chapter 23: I Fucked This Up Again
Chapter 24: Experts Say I'm Delirious
Chapter 25: Put An End To All This Madness
Epilogue: Credits Are Rolling

Chapter 9: Got It All Figured Out For Now

2.6K 148 155
By jstadrtyhdlm

Jack POV:

I nervously switched which foot I was standing on, "Alex-"

He cut me off by saying, "Oh shut up," and pressing his lips to mine. I responded eagerly by wrapping my arms around him and pressing his body to mine.

When we separated for air I tried to talk, "I think we-"

"Stop thinking Jack," he murmured against my lips, "Don't you feel it too?"

A smile crept it's way onto my lips, "Yeah, I feel it."

"Then kiss me," he waited for me to make the move and I did. I connected our lips again and pushed him onto the bed. Alex smiled into the kiss and wrapped his legs around my waist, pulling me down on top of him. I moved my tongue across his bottom lip, asking for entrance. He granted it and my tongue began to explore his mouth and vise versa.

"You have no idea how long I've waited for this," he grinned kissing me again. He was so sweet. I pecked around his face with small kisses and laid beside him on the bed, enveloping him in a hug. He nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck, kissing it lightly.

Soon enough after a few more short kisses and whispering sweet nothings we both closed our eyes and drifted into sleep.

Alex POV:

I couldn't remember where I was in the morning when I first woke up. I felt a strong arm around me. I looked over and sure enough it was Jack. Then it all came back. We kissed. We actually kissed and we admitted our feelings too. We finally did it.

I smiled to myself. I'd never been so happy first thing in the morning before. My head was rested on Jack's shoulder. I felt him shift under me. His breathing was steady, which lead me to believe that he was still asleep.

I grinned and removed his arm from around me so I could use the bathroom. I'd stayed at Jack's house before so I know where everything was. I quickly washed myself in the shower and was out in a few minutes. I didn't bring any clothes over so I decided to ask Jack if I could borrow some of his.

I quietly went into his room, a towel wrapped lightly around my waist. He wasn't sleeping anymore, he was scrolling through his phone, Twitter I was guessing.

"Jack," I said walking to the closet, "Can I borrow some clothes?"

He nodded still staring at the phone in front of his face, "Yeah, go ahead."

I opened the closet and looked for clothes. I settled on a grey pair of skinnies and a black shirt. Simple.

"Nice butt, by the way," Jack said finally looking up from his phone and smirking as I pulled on the last bit of clothing.

I grinned and a light pink tinted my cheeks, "Shut up."

"Hey it was a compliment," he said getting up from bed pressing himself to my back and wrapping his arms around me.

"Yeah okay," I murmured as his lips neared mine and connected softly.

"What do you want to do today?" Jack asked resting his chin on my shoulder, his arms still about me.

"I don't know," I said, "Whatever you want I guess."

"We could watch movies?" Jack said.

I smiled, knowing exactly what he'd want to watch, "Home Alone?"

Jack grinned, "Please?"

"Yes," I smiled, "But first thing's first, breakfast."

Jack groaned, "Can't we just get pizza?"

"For breakfast?"

He nodded, "To be fair it's like noon."

"It's morning to us. Let's just have cereal. We can order pizza later," I suggested unwrapping myself from him and heading to the kitchen.

"Fineee," Jack agreed reluctantly as he followed closely behind me.

I grabbed the ingredients for our cereal and put them together for both me and Jack. He grabbed his bowl thankfully and pressed his lips to my cheek. My stomach erupted in butterflies. This guy is too much for my heart.

We took our food and sat on the couch. Jack turned on the TV and had Home Alone on in seconds. He watched this movie a lot, but even so, Jack watched it like a little kid who'd never seen it before, making me grin. I loved him so much.

When that movie ended we put on another, a scary one by my choice. Jack curled up next to me just like on the haunted ride. I rubbed his back as we watched.

"Alex?" he asked half way through the movie his head was on my lap but he was turned towards the TV.

"Yes?" I hummed in response.

Even though I couldn't see his face I knew he was grinning, "Are we Jalex now?"

I laughed lightly, "I guess so... but I still have to end Alisa."

Jack sat up and raised an eyebrow, "Alisa?"

"Yeah, Alex and Lisa," I said, "Alisa. See?"

Jack smiled and shook his head, "You really shouldn't make ship names Alex, not all of them have a ring to it like Jalex."

"Yeah, okay," I playfully punched his arm, "Either way I really should end things with her."

"Yes yes," he waved a hand at me and kissed me on the cheek, "I'm going to take a shower."

I grabbed his hand as he tried walking away, smirking, "Can I come with you?"

He smirked, "You already had a shower today."

"I don't know, I feel dirty," I winked at him, trying to sound seductive, and failing.

Jack started laughed hysterically, "Hahahaha, I love you so much but, hahah, don't ever, hahah, say that, hahaha."

I pouted a lip out and crossed my arms, "You're mean."

Jack wrapped his arms around me, "Oh I'm only kidding. You're adorable, really."

He planted small kisses all over the side of my face until I started grinning, "Go take a shower Jack."

"You wanna come with me?" he asked innocently.

I laughed, "Not now!" I kissed him once more lightly and pushed him away from me, "Go ahead. I'll wait here."

He backed away and pointed at me, "Don't move. You stay right there."

I smiled and nodded. How in the world did we get here after all this time? I couldn't even answer that question myself :)

Jack POV:

"Do you want me to go with you?" I asked Alex as he reached for his jacket. He was going to talk to Lisa. I felt so sad he had to do that. It wouldn't go well.

Alex smiled, "As tempting as that sounds, no. I don't think she'll take it well if I show up with my new boyfriend."

"Boyfriend?" I raised an eyebrow teasingly, of course I was his boyfriend.

"I, um, I just thought-"

"Chill Alex," I grinned pecking him on the cheek, "I'll be your boyfriend if you be mine."

"Okay," a smiled spread wide across his lips, "Good. Now that that's settled, I have to go."

I nodded in response and watched as he went out the door after kissing me one last time.

The next few hours for me consisted of video games, Assassins Creed, FIFA, and the newest Call of Duty game. I wasn't bored I could tell you that, but I did miss Alex.

When he'd been gone for three hours I decided it was time to text him.

You alright babe? I typed quickly and pressed send.

Moments later a response came through, Yeah.. she's just not taking it well. I gotta go. Love you.

Ok see you later, love you too, With that my heart stopped hurting and my worry started to fade. Jesus I got so worked up over him...

A/N: I just had to update because I just finished reading this really amazing Jalex ff and i'm fangirling really bad right now. SO I hope you liked ittt, if anyone is reading hahah.

Vote and comment what you thought!! Thanks so much for readinggg!!

Until next time,

-H

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

517 26 34
When Alex visits a sick patient in the hospital for charity,he comes across a beautiful,shy,quiet girl. She'll try to make a huge mistake. But, when...
12K 691 13
Jack Barakat of All Time Low gets into a fight with his long time boyfriend, which ends in him being kicked out of their apartment and needing a plac...
105K 4.9K 21
Jack Barakat has had enough of being upset with his life and is taking charge of his own happiness. He pledges to never revert back to his old self...
29.1K 1.2K 18
Alex Gaskarth, beloved lead singer of All Time Low, the American Pop Punk band from Baltimore. Jack Barakat, guitarist of the same band, Alex's best...