The Test subject 008: izuku m...

Galing kay izukuuvz_1

Izuku lived with his mother happily for 5 years until he was pronounced quirkless, his life started to turn u... Higit pa

Chapter 1: the worst birthday ever
Chapter 2: The first day of hell
Chapter 3: quirks and training
Chapter 4: changes
Chapter 5: day off
Chapter 6: well i tried
Chapter 7: the meeting
Chapter 8: Commence the mission!
Chapter 9: where am I..?
Chapter 10: Questions
Chapter 11: meeting hizashi
Chapter 12: out of control
Chapter 13: adoption
Chapter 14: Shopping
Chapter 15: home?
Chapter 17: looks don't matter
Chapter 18: powers
NOT A CHAPTER BUT PLEASE READ!
Chapter 19: sick
Not a chapter, but can u read it please?
Chapter 20: beach
Chapter 21: thunderstrom
Chapter 22: shocking events
Chapter 23: Vists
Chapter 24: hope

Chapter 16: UA

1.8K 38 47
Galing kay izukuuvz_1

3rd person pov:
It was the next day and hizashi was the first one to wake up, he look at the clock which read '6:45', why was he up this early? Well him and Aizawa and bringing izuku to UA and they need some extra time to get everything ready.

"Sho~ wake up!" Hizashi shook him up softly, aizawas eyes then started to open and he groaned, "mic it's to early, come back to sleep" he pulled mic down and started to snuggle with him.

"No sho today we are taking izuku to UA with us remeber? We need to get everything done and leave at 8:30" mic pulled him and Aizawa up. "Mmm okay" Aizawa laid on his chest.

They both got up and go dressed into their hero outfits, Aizawa then went to Izuku's room and opened the door quietly. He saw izuku curled up in his blanket which made him look like a burrito. He had never have a proper blanket before, at the lab he would have this thin blanket that was smaller then him.

"Izuku time to wake up" Aizawa said, Izuku's eyes fluttered open and he yawned. "Good morning Zawa.." he said sleepily. "Morning izuku, we are going somewhere today so let's pick out your outfit and eat breakfast.

Izuku nodded and they both picked out his outfit, he chose a light green sweater with white jeans. Aizawa and izuku both went downstairs to find hizashi making breakfast.

"Hey you two sit down! I made breakfast!" Hizashi smiled, Aizawa groaned, "how can you be so energetic at this hour?".

Izuku sat down on the chair and hizashi brought him some waffles with whip cream on top, "uh what are these?" Izuku asked. "They're waffles" Aizawa answered. "Then what's the white stuff on top of it?", "that's the whipped cream try it!" Hizashi insisted. Izuku then used his fork and took a bite out of the waffles and Aizawa  could tell he liked it. "Yummy" he said while chewing.

They all ate their food and then they went into the car and drove off, "so izuku when we get there we are going to meet the principal of UA okay?" Hizashi told him.

"Okay" he said. They then pulled up to UA, izuku had sparkles in his eyes from seeing the big building. "Alright let's go!" Hizashi said. They then went inside, it was pretty early so not many students were in the building.

Izuku stayed behind hizashi and shouta and he held both of the parents hands so he doesn't get lost or anything.

They then reached to the principal's office, shouta knocked the door, "come in!" They heard as they walked inside.

"Hello gentlemen! Please come take a seat!" The principal pointed to the three chairs infront of his desk. The three then sat down, "hello izuku! I am the principal of UA nezu! I'm so glad that we are able to chat" nezu introduced himself, izuku nodded and looked down.

"So nezu we wanted to talk about the thing I discussed with you on the phone" Aizawa gestured his head to izuku quickly, izuku looked up.

"Ah yes, izuku I have been informed that you have a strong metal device attached to your neck, and the hospital also informed me that it would apply some serious injuries to your neck if not removed, so that's why I called you guys here, may I please take a look?" Nezu asked.

Izuku looked at him with a sad and scared expression, izuku shakes his head and looked down while shaking. Hizashi and Aizawa looked at each other and frowned, "hey izuku it's alright-" hizashi tried to pat his head but izuku slapped his hand away. Izuku then realised his mistake and tears started to form.

"Izuku please-" Aizawa tried to comfort him but izuku got up from his seat and ran outside the door, "oh my goodness I'm so heavily sorry!" Nezu apologized feeling incredibly guilty.

"No no it's okay, he's just still sensitive about it, it's not your fault" Aizawa reassured him, they then ran towards to the door and turned their heads left to right, but izuku wasn't in their sight.

"Oh no crap where is he??" Hizashi panicked, "don't worry, let's all split up, he couldn't have gone that far by now" nezu said. The two nodded and they all went to find izuku.

On the other hand, izuku was running through the hallway while trying to wipe his tears away. 'I can't believe that he tried that same trick shigiraki did, he probably wants to put some more scary devices like this or maybe he was gonna make it hurt more, what did he say about serious injuries? Wait maybe-' izuku then bumped into someone and fell to the ground.

"Hey are you alright?" The person said. Izuku looked up to see hawks and miriko, "wait I remember you" miriko said, "your the kid we saved from the league!" She said. Izuku nodded slowly, "what's wrong kid?" Hawks bent down.

Izuku knew he wasn't gonna be harmed by these people because he knows that they helped him escape the league, "w-well Zawa and zashi took me to see a white mouse and he said he wanted to look at my electric collar but I know that he just wants to hurt me more because the league did that same trick on me" he said looking down.

Hawks and miriko frowned, "listen, the mouse your talking about is the most trustworthy, caring, and kindest principal you will ever meet and the very last thing he would do is try to hurt you, and if anything happends, Aizawa and hizashi will be there for you okay?" Hawks explained in a sweet tone.

"Promise?" Izuku sniffled, hawks nodded. "Damn keigo, I didn't know you had a soft spot for izuku?" Miriko chuckled. "Shut it you" keigo said annoyedly.

"IZUKU!" The three turned their heads to see nezu, Aizawa, and hizashi running up to them. "Izuku there you are! Don't scare us like that!" Hizashi sighed, izuku then went in for the hug and hugged both hizashi and Aizawa. Izuku then pulled out from the hug and went to nezu, "I-I am sorry for running off like that, and for making you worry over me" izuku bowed to show he was sorry.

Nezu chuckled, "no need for you to apologize, if anything I should be apologizing for jumping into a sensitive topic quickly", "wait keigo, miriko what are you two doing here?" Aizawa asked.

"Oh well no reason in particular, just wanted to see some friends in the teachers lounge" miriko said. "And also we wanted to eat yummy food from lunch rush" hawks admitted.

"Lunch rush?" Izuku tilted his head, "yeah he's the schools cook, we have to take there, he makes really yummy fried chicken!" Keigo said. "Anyways izuku me and hizashi have to go teach a class now, you will be staying with nezu, is that okay?" Aizawa asked. Izuku nodded, "okay then see you later izuku!" Hizashi pulled him into a big hug, "mic stop your gonna suffocate him" Aizawa rolled his eyes.

"Alright alright bye izu!" Hizashi and Aizawa waved izuku goodbye, "now izuku let's go to my office, shall we?" Nezu said. Izuku nodded and they went to the office, "alright izuku what would you like to do?".

Izuku looked around until he saw a chess set on nezu's desk, "what's that?" He pointed to the board. "Ah yes! That's my chess set! Would you like me to teach you how to play?" Izuku nodded his head in curiosity.

Nezu then spent the 2 hours teaching izuku how to play, tips, and tricks on chess, it quickly became Izuku's favourite board game. "I say your IQ is outstanding, it's almost the equivalent to mine!" Nezu said. Izuku then placed nezu into a checkmate, "uhm matecheck!" Izuku sqeaked.

Nezu chuckled, "no young one it's 'checkmate'! But that was close!", then Izuku's stomach rumbled.

"Ah! I suppose it's lunch time, let's go to the cafeteria to meet lunch rush!" Nezu said, they then walked to the cafeteria where they found lunch rush preparing meals. "Good afternoon lunch rush!" Nezu greeted him. "Afternoon principal nezu!" He greeted him back.

"Who is this young fellow?" He asked, izuku went behind nezu even though he is still visible.

"This is izuku! He is aizawas and hizashis kid!" Nezu introduced him, "h-hi" izuku said shyly. "Well hi izuku, you must be hungry! Any special meal requests" he asked. Izuku thought about it and then spoke, "c-can you please m-make katsudon?". "Excellent choice! I'll start that right now!" He said while getting out the ingredients.

"Alright izuku let's have a conversation while we wait!", "nezu sir, what's quirk?" He asked.

"Well my quirk is called 'high spec' it grants me a high level of intelligence that surpasses that of humans!" He explained. "Wow that's amazing" izuku said. Nezu chuckled, "want to know something about me?" Izuku nodded his head.

"I used to be a lab rat as well" izuku looked at him with wide eyes, "wait really??" Nezu nodded. "Yes, Some scientists did some experiments on a me, and accidentally transferred an intelligence quirk to me, and since I had the intelligence quirk I was able to escape and adapt to human life" nezu explained.

"Wow.." izuku looked at him shocked, "yes so I understand what you went through" nezu smiled. "Did they treat you badly too?" Izuku asked, "yes they were cetertainly not nice people".

"Yeah any time I did something the league didn't like, they would shock me with this collar" izuku pulled his sweater down to show nezu the collar he had on his neck. "My goodness.." he examined the collar. "Izuku I know this might be a sensitive topic for you but I would like for you to allow me to attempt to crack your collar open" he said.

Izuku looked shocked, "you can take it off..??", "yes though it might be a bit tricky since this collar had high quality technology".

"Ah now I feel silly for running off" izuku looked down, "no worries izuku, I should have not been too straight forward about it".

Just then, lunch rush came with a bowl of katsudon and a cup of tea. "There you go! Bon appetite!"he said. "Thank you!" Izuku said. Izuku then started to struggle on holding the chopsticks because, like I said, he has no idea how to use chopsticks. Nezu noticed, "hey can you please give a fork and a spoon please?" Nezu said to lunch rush. He nodded and passed a fork and spoon to him, "thank you again" izuku said as he put down the chopsticks and started to eat the katsudon with the fork and the spoon.

"Yummy" izuku said in between bites, "izuku, why are you not smiling?" Nezu asked with a concerned look. "I don't know how to smile" he admitted. Nezu frowned, "you don't know how to smile?" Izuku nodded. Nezu felt really bad for izuku, "don't worry izuku, I will help your dads mission to help you smile, I overheard that hizashi promising Aizawa that they would make you smile again" nezu said.

"I'm looking forward to it then" Izuku continued eating his food. After they finished eating they thanked lunch rush and went back to nezu's office, nezu then proceeded to teach izuku about diffrent school subjects and he was surprised that izuku had good intelligence in all the subjects, well except English.

The end of the day came and izuku was waiting for Aizawa and hizashi to pick him up, "where is Zawa and zashi?" He asked looking left and right while peeking his head out the door. "I'm not sure, would you like to check on out their classrooms?" Nezu asked.

Izuku agreed and they went to aizawas classroom first, "wow the door is huge!" Izuku looked at the huge door. Izuku then opened the door to see Aizawa and hizashi packing up their stuff. "IZUKUUUUUUUUUUU!" Hizashi accidentally used his quirk because he was excited. "Mic!" Aizawa growled. "Oopsie sorry!" Hizashi went in and swooped izuku off the floor and started hugging him tightly.

"Hi zashi, hi Zawa" izuku waved softly, " hey izuku, how was your day?" Aizawa said. "Wait tell us everything in the car ride home" hizashi insisted. "Thanks nezu for watching izuku" hizashi thanked him, "it's was no problem at all, I really enjoyed it!" He said.

"Alright we better get home before the sun sets" Aizawa said. "Alright farewell you three!" Nezu waved goodbye. "Bye!" The three waved back.

The three then went to the car and drove off home, as they were driving home, izuku explained all the details of his day to Aizawa and hizashi, the couple smiled, they were happy that izuku is comfortable around nezu.

Once they got home they opened the door and their two cats, tabby and latte ran towards them and started to purr on Izuku's leg. Instead of freaking out like last time, he patted them on the head gently.

"Okay it's kinda late to start on something so I'm just gonna order pizza" hizashi pulled out his phone, "what's pizza?" Izuku asked. "It's basically greasy cheese bread but with tomato sauce" Aizawa stated. "Does it taste good?",

"Duhh it's the best lazy meal to eat!" Hizashi said, "okay you order the pizza while me and izuku change" hizashi nodded and Aizawa and izuku went upstairs and got themselves changed into their pyjamas, aizawas pyjamas had black cats everywhere while Izuku's pyjamas had broccoli all over it, hizashi thought that Izuku's hair reminded him about broccoli so he thought it was perfect. Hizashi also got changed into his pyjamas, it was one with bananas all over it, just don't ask.

The people got delivered to the house and they all ate, izuku took a bite of the pizza and it was super cheesy so the cheese stretched while it was in his mouth. Hizashi noticed and chuckled, "the pizza's cheese can do that sometimes" he stated. "It's really yummy though" izuku said in between chewing, he put his hand infront of his mouth so don't worry.

Once they finished izuku drifted to sleep on the couch, hizashi and Aizawa smiled and Aizawa picked him up and went upstairs to tuck him into his bed, he pulled the covers and placed him on the bed, he tucked the blanket on him and patted his head while softly stroking his green fluffy hair. "Goodnight izuku" they said insict.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lol guys sorry for not posting in like a million years, I had not that much motivation, so anyways have a good day/night! Byee! ✌️

Word count: 2466

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

603K 20.7K 55
Izuku Midoriya had everything a 4-year-old child could wish for. He had a family, a home and a quirk that was like no other. Thanks to a tragic and v...
60.3K 2.2K 10
Izuku was a strange child, when he was a kid he found out he had a quirk but the doctors had no idea what it was or how it worked. Because of this he...
66.3K 2.9K 19
Quirkless doesn't mean useless but because of how quirkless kids are being treated they often end up dead.. Izuku Midoriya is a kid that was born qui...
181K 9.8K 42
Fate can be very cruel. That was something Izuku knew far too well. Thanks to his wits, his mother sold him off to be a pawn to her one and only love...