Bind with Destiny

De seijurorin

PS: Before proceeding to this story, I recommend to read first the Twisted Fate of the Knight for a better un... Mais

Prologue:
Chapter 1: Dana's Choice
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:

Chapter 17:

12 3 2
De seijurorin

"Yes, I will definitely repay you someday,"

She annoyingly answered him but still, she was thankful that he took care of Allyssa by him finding her.

"Davina, you don't have to repay him since he really didn't find you by himself so you should thank his parents that is Count Kennedy since because of his parents that he can access informatio--"

"I didn't get any help from them so stop spouting nonsense,"

Sabat na sagot ni Raniel kay Allyssa kay Davina kaya tumingin si Davina kay Raniel na nakakunot noo kay Allyssa.

"That's enough, Allyssa. We should still thank him for trying to look for me and he even took care of you,"

"He didn't take care of me. I took care of myself,"

"Yes, yes, yes,"

Davina said as she smiled at Allyssa na naasar na nakatingin kay Raniel habang wala namang pakialam si Raniel sa mga nakakamatay na tingin si Allyssa sa kaniya. Napahinto nalang sila no'ng may nagsalita sa harapan nila since the event will be starting.

"Before we go back to our squads, Davina, we will talk later. We will look for you,"

Raniel said as he pulled Allyssa with him and returns to his companion's location. Allyssa tries to come with me but Raniel didn't budge from her struggling.

"You know the Count's son?"

"Sort of, although, I didn't think that he is a noble and a Count son at such,"

Davina answered Kinley who is looking at her since earlier when she is coming back to them as she prepares her things. Kinley looks at her while Davina ignored his stares from her back since she noticed that he is looking at her or he is watching her until she enters the training ground where the selection will be held. Kinley and Hanz stayed at the bench where they can watch it from there since they are not participating.

"Geez, why is he looking at me? It creeps me out,"

She uttered as she looks at Allyssa and Raniel on the ground. The selection proceeds quite similar to the training they have in the countryside but it is a little difficult from what they trained.

"I didn't think that Davina would cut her hair like that. I almost didn't recognize her,"

"Then, how did you recognize her?"

Raniel asks Allyssa since he didn't recognize Davina that quickly but he has the hunch when he saw her first but he is not sure if she is since Davina cut her hair with a boy cut and wearing men's clothes(which are the only clothes available that she can use) so he hardly recognize her immediately.

"Of course, I can recognize her even though she looks like a man but she can't hide from me since her body is different from men's body. Also, her chest is a little bi--"

"Stop, I don't think I should listen to you anymore. It's your turn now,"

Raniel covers Allyssa's mouth as he pushes her to the ground since it's her turn now. Allyssa glared at him but he just ignored her and looks away.

"That was exhausting,"

Davina uttered after the three sets of selection and the last one is the sparring of the knights. There is no winner or loss since they will evaluate each one with their skills, however, winning the duel is a plus but not necessary.

"You are quite tough, Davina. How I wish that the Duke would keep you instead rather than being a knight for the royals,"

"I already received enough help from the Duke so I don't to add it anymore but I will definitely come if the Duke asked me to join his knights and if he is satisfied with my skill,"

"Hm. I see. Good luck with the sparring,"

"Yeah, thanks,"

Pasarkastikong sagot ni Davina sa kaniya since he also wishes her luck with a little joke tone voice. Davina watches Allyssa on the ground with the last set before the sparring and she smiled when she passed since Allyssa is jumping with joy on her face as she runs towards Raniel. Davina can say that Allyssa is bragging about it on how she looks and act with Raniel kaya hindi niya mapigilang mapangiti kasi para silang aso't pusa.

"You should smile more, Miss Davina,"

"It's not your business,"

Davina said as she looks serious and walks away from Kinley dahil malapit ito sa kaniya pero agad siyang sinundan ni Kinley na tila ba sinusundan.

"Stop following me,"

"I am not following you,"

"Really?"

"Yes, look,"

Kinley smirks at her as he points out the sign where the comfort room is kaya namula ang mukha ni Davina dahil hindi niya napansin ang pinuntahan niya kaya agad siyang bumalik sa kaniyang upuan at hindi na nga siya sinundan ni Kinley.

"D*mn! That was embarrassing,"

She said while slightly slapping her face dahil sa hiya at ramdam niyang namula ang kaniyang mga pisngi. On the other hand, Kinley chuckled when Davina immediately go away from him with her red face which he finds it cute. He plans to tease her more but he stops when he notices someone is looking at them somewhere but he can't determine where it is.

"Is someone following her?"

He uttered as he entered the comfort room while scratching the back of his head at nakapamulsang naglakad papasok sa loob.

~~~

Nagsimula na ang huling pagsubok as they all prepare themselves for it. Davina slaps her cheeks once again to forget the embarrassing moment that happened earlier and looks at the knights who are also preparing for a duel.

"Miss Davina,"

Napatingin siya kay Hanz na tumawag sa kaniya na lumapit siya sa kaniya as she moves towards him as she is curious of what will he say to her.

"Yes, Duke?"

"Sir Hanz will do,"

Yes, Duke Hanz,"

"Nevermind. I just want to say that do your best, and don't worry if ever you will not be selected which will never happen. You are always welcome to come with me and join my squad,"

"You flutter me, Duke, and thank you. I will never forget your kindness,"

"You should go now,"

" Yes,"

She answered as she goes back to where she is since it is already starting. Davina is still in the waiting area when she saw Allyssa alone walking to the comfort room and she wants to give her good luck pero naipit siya sa kaniyang pwesto at hindi makaalis sa kaniyang pwesto kaya hinayaan niya na lang. She thought that she will cheer her up later when it is her turn.

Davina waited for Allyssa's turn and she started to get worry about her since her name was announced but she is not going at the center where the duel will be held kaya agad naman niyang hinanap si Raniel at nakita niya itong nasa sentro din na nakikipagduel. She stood up and tried to get out of the location where she is and immediately went to the comfort room where she last saw Allyssa since she was watching earlier and didn't look at the comfort room again.

"Allyssa!"

She shouted as she opens every room in the comfort room but she is nowhere to be seen, she panics and hoped that the door she was about to open na hindi nagmumukhang comfort room na andoon si Allyssa.

*creaks*

She slowly opens the door and she was surprised when Allyssa without consciousness fell from it pero mabuti nalang agad niya itong nasalo at pareho silang natumba.

"Allyssa! Wake up!"

She gently slap her cheeks but she isn't waking up so she immediately checks her pulse and sighed in relief when she felt her pulse and it seems that she is sleeping. She tried to carry her but she is too way heavy to lift at hindi niya ito alam kung paano niya ito bubuhatin since hindi naman niya ito pwede hilahin dahil para siyang gumawa ng krimen sa kaniyang magiging itsura.

"Wake for me. I will get someone to get you,"

Davina said as she gently pulls Allyssa in one of the room at pinaupo doon tyaks sinara ang pintuan bago siya lumabas. Davina is surprised when she got out of the comfort room when Kinley pops out of nowhere where her reflexes suddenly punch Kinley but unfortunately, he dodge her attacks which makes her worried for a second but when she saw who it is she looks disappointed that she didn't land a punch.

"Woah! That was close! I have been looking for you since earlier,"

"Good timing. I need your help! Come with me!"

"Wha- Wai-wait! What are you doing?! Hey! I know I am handsome but you can't do such a thing inside a comfort ro--"

"Shut up! You don't look handsome so stop dreaming! My friend fainted so I need someone to carry her,"

Davina cuts Kinley's statements while frowning tyaka niya ito binitawan sa braso niya at binuksan ag pintuan kung saan nakaupo si Allyssa na nakayuko.

"What happened to her?"

"I don't know. I see her earlier without conscious since I look for her when it is her turn earlier and she isn't going to the ground so here I am,"

"Oh, I see. However, we need to check her to the Duke,"

"Alright,"

She answered as she helped Kinley carry Allyssa on his back. Agad naman silang lumabas sa comfort room at madaming nakatingin sa amin at may naririnig ako na kung ano ano since they both looking at us but they shut there mouths when they saw Allyssa on his back and give way to our path.

"Tsk, it's really annoying that they look at me as if I seduce someone and did something wrong in the comfort room,"

Davina uttered as she looks forward to where Hanz is while being behind Kinley who is walking in front of her since she is checking on Allyssa.

"Miss Davina! Where have you been? Kinley? Who is that?"

Hanz looks worried at Davina, then to Kinley and to Allyssa on his back when they got into his location.

"Duke, can you check on my friend? I found her in the comfort room unconscious,"

Davina said worriedly as Kinley gently lay her down on the ground with her head on Davina's lap since umupo si Davina. Agad namang chineck ni Hanz ang pulso ni Allyssa at kaniyang paghinga.

" She is just sleeping. She just inhaled a sleeping potion. A strong one so she will not be waking up for a day,"

*sighed*

Davina sighed in relief as she looks at Allyssa na payapang natutulog.

"Thank God. She's fine,"

Davina said as she looks at Hanz and said thank you to him.

"No worries but you are now disqualified since they are calling on your name since earlier,"

"What?!"

"You are already disqualified along your her, and also the guy with her asks both of you here after his duel earlier and that's when you also disappeared,"

Kinley said kaya napatingin siya dito at tinuro si Allyssa sa kaniyang hita at sinundan ang tinuturo ni Kinley na hindi kalayuan and she saw Raniel looking at them as he is walking towards them.

"..."

"I can talk to them if you want t--"

"It's alright, Duke. You don't have to. We will just apply next year again. Maybe, it's not our time yet. Thank you for all the kindness,"

Davina said as she gently caresses Allyssa's hair before looking at Hanz with determination instead of guilt in her eyes as he saw that she was really relieved that her friend is safe.

"Davina! Did you find he--! Oh, you find her,"

Raniel looks at Davina in relief before looking at Allyssa, he was relieved that Davina looks okay since he saw her earlier with a desperate look when he was in the duel earlier kaya agad niyang tinapos ang kaniyang sparring no'ng makita niya itong hinanap si Allyssa since Allyssa is not going to the center when her name was been announce for the sparring.

"Yes, she is just sleeping. I don't know what happened but I found her in the comfort room without consciousness,"

Davina said to Raniel with a little smile on her face and he knows that she is faking it and that she was okay even though she looks in relief so he just look at her without a response for a moment.

"You two can come with me to the Kennedy as knights,"

"...huh? What?!"

Davina looks surprised as she looks at Kinley who is looking at her with a poker face. She doesn't know what to say or what to do with the sudden invitation from him.

"I said come with me. The two of you. It is better to come with me and become a knight of Count Kennedy than being a Royal knight,"

Raniel said and he wants to say more that being a Royal knight is such a pain in the ass since they will encounter nobles and since they are commoner, he is concerned about them being belittled by high nobles or a knight with noble status.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

971 13 10
(UPDATES INTERMITTENTLY) A regular guy gets transmigrated into a palace intrigue novel that he's been reading as a background character. Yes, you'v...
40 7 9
What would you do if you got reincarnated as a slave in a whole different world? Stay that way? Well that's not what Tai Lynn did... Tai Lynn is a...
342K 18.4K 116
"You are too overpowered. Your existence poses a great threat to my son and daughter of fate. I had no other choice but to kill you." This was the v...
1.8M 64.8K 60
It was funny when I read other novels that portray people getting sucked out in a novel or an otome game. Until that happened to me. I wake up, grogg...