Family Secrets Part 2

By Bad4Lov

This is book 2 from "Family Secrets" we continue to follow Karen through her journey of healing after the maj... More

Heart-to-heart
Cracked open
Keep moving forward
Growing Pains
Have you noticed?
I was you P1
I was You P2
What happened?
Read the room
They didn't P1.
They Didn't P2
They Didn't P3
They Didn't P4
We didn't know
She's here fightin'
I'm Sorry P1
I'm Sorry P2
The Surprise P1
The Surprise P2
The Surprise P3
Return to the roots
My Babies
Love-to-Love
You're being difficult
I'm Sorry P3
Back to Work
Opening Up
A blasts from the past
You Can't Be Serious
Shopping Spree
Artsy
Stay Ready
Stay ready P2
Why?!
Am I?
By a Thread
Everything's falling apart
Fix it Jesus
Give It To The Lord
Lord, Give Me A Praying Spirit
A Secret Place
Jesus Heals
We're trying
Its not fair
Jesus will work it out
Work Flow P1
Work Flow P2
Things are getting better?
The truth revealed P1.
The Truth Revealed P2
Already lookin' better?!
What's wrong?
Is it my fault?
Things are good
Things are good P2
Are you alright?
Is it a dream??
To be or not to be?
We're getting closer
Then there was three
Somethings are better left unsaid?
The night before
The Court Case P1
The Court Case P2
Court Case Day 2: P3
Court Case Day 3: P4
Court case Day 4: P5
Court Case Day 4 continued
Court Case Day 5: P5
The verdict
The beating
Being vulnerable
Is it over?
Making amends
Karinda
Living
Love Life
Jailbirds...
Who did it?
Trying to get there P1
Trying to get there P2
Witnessing
Help
There's a shift in the atmosphere
Dreaming Of You...
Dreams are gone??
Hurt feelings
Hurt feelings P2
Hurt Feelings P3
Hurt feelings P4
Hurt Feelings P5
Hurt Feelings P6
Are you for real?!
Forgive and move on
What are we gonna do?
We're working on it
Welcome home
Whats going on?
Goodbye High School
Who?!

Miss You

400 25 69
By Bad4Lov

Notes: Drew comes by to visit Karen simply because he misses his wife.

It was now day 3 of Karen being back at Dorinda's house due to Karen's mental well-being after Ms.Tee had cracked her programming and made her realize that Greg wasn't for her and he did in fact sexually assault her regardless of if she had gave consent or not she was still to young too even be with him in the first place and Greg knew that but he didn't care. He wanted what he wanted in that moment and had no regard for anyone else's feelings or how he could possibly be messing up their future. So, now the family was about to mess his future up for messing Karen's future up.

Even though Karen's programming had been broken and she was coming into the realization of what Greg had done to her even though it had been painful she felt like she didn't know what to do anymore. So, she knew that she had needed to stay here for a few days to get her mind straight as well as she could with the help of her family. And of course she did miss her man.

But she wasn't quite ready to go home yet even though she did think about him often. But right now she really couldn't bring herself to talk to anyone outside of Ms.Tee. Although she had been saying a few words here and there to her mother and siblings. It just wasn't in a normal conversational setting when Karen would be okay.

So, now here she was just resting in bed after she had cried for two days and on the 3rd day she had finally stopped crying even though now her heart was literally hurting and she felt like she couldn't do anything else about it because finally coming to terms with the truth had hurt.

Five minutes later, Drew was outside at the front door knocking on it.

"Hey, Drew you here for Karen ain't you?!" Dorinda asked him playfully putting one hand on her hip and looking at her brother-in-law. "I am. I miss my wife." Drew said not even caring what that could've sounded like to them. "I just came by to see how she was doing is all." He said. "Y'all betta not have no funny business in my house either when you're just seeing her." Dorinda told him but knowing how Drew and Karen is with each other she knew that Drew keeping his hands to himself when it came to her baby sister was never going to work.

"I'll try but no promises especially if she wants too y'all know how she is." Drew casually said forgetting that Matti was in there with them. "Drew behave yourself around my daughter." Matti told him making him realize that she was right there still and he ain't know what to do.

"Yes ma'amm." Drew quickly said as he just went on upstairs to go see her.

When he finally made it to Karen's room he had shut the room door behind him.

"Go awayyy." Karen groaned into her pillow not knowing who it was at first until she heard the foot steps and her face scrunched up in disbelief.

"Drew?!" Karen asked him before she even turned around to see if that was him.

"Mmhmm?!" Drew said walking up closer to the bed while Karen turned around to face him giving her a kiss on the lips while placing one hand on her pregnant belly.

"How are my babies doing?!" He asked her asking about all 3 of them which is Karen and the twins. "It's been okay." Karen said sounding really unsure of herself but Drew knew this and he wasn't about to press her to talk about it right now because he knew that she was already getting enough of it from Ms.Tee. He only knew this because Dorinda had been keeping him updated on Karen as well as the fact that he would check into see how Karen would be doing especially if he wouldn't text her back after awhile. So, now he was stopping by to see how his wife was doing in person but not only that but to spend some time with her because he had missed her.

"You sure you're okay?" Drew softly asked his wife and Karen just shrugged her shoulders being honest with him because she didn't know what else to do and so, Drew tried to talk about it a little bit but Karen didn't wanna keep talking about the situation that was at hand. So, she did what she does best and that was to change the subject.

"Let's not worry about that right now." Karen said as she had pulled, Drew into a kiss by his collar trying to get him hard on purpose so she can get what she want and Drew knew this was what his wife was doing and she was gonna let her do it to him anyways because one they haven't had sex in a while because she was getting bigger in the belly which made sex more difficult when you're pregnant with twins and two because they both just missed each other and needed to spend some quality time with each other. So, here Drew was crawling right on top of his wife getting on the other side of the bed to where Ms.Tee would lay down too.

So, Drew now had Karen on the edge of the bed while he was on his knees giving his wife some good loving from down below.

"Ughhh." Karen started to moan out with her eyes closed and head tossed back.

"Mmhmm mama likes that?!" Drew questioned her as he licked her honey pot glazed center.

But all Karen could answer in was in moans she didn't have the strength to verbally say what she was feeling since she had been so exhausted over the last few days and now here he was making her feel better the best way he knew how.

He was now holding up her legs over his shoulders going in on her like he haven't seen her in weeks. "Drewwww!" Karen whined rocking her hips in his face. "Don't you do that." Drew warned her smacking her thigh because he knew if she started doing that rocking thang with her hips in his face then they wouldn't be no telling on if they would stop right after that.

"You tryin' to start sumthin'?!" He asked her.

And Karen finally pulled herself together after breathing so hard.

"Youu-you already started it." Karen panted feeling an orgasm rush through her.

"Oh Gawdd!" Karen cried. "DREWWWW I'm cumming!" Karen cried out whimpering and panting with her legs heavily shaking and trapping his head in between her thighs while he had continued to feast on her as he was now half-way up from the floor off of his knees. But he kept kneeling down continuing on making Karen scream out loud making her hold her hands on his head to try to get him off of her. But he wasn't letting up as he continued his meal making Karen buck her hips violently while biting her lips. Then it was as if she couldn't scream no more but he was still going and it was like she ain't know when he was gonna end it.

The pleasure was turning into painful loving torture. Karen couldn't sand it but yet she wanted him to keep on going. Drew was just determined to snatch his wife's soul since they didn't think that he would put his dick inside of her again so, he was using the next best thing that he had which was his mouth.

"FUCK!" Karen hollered out finally getting Drew off of her squirting into his mouth but that made him latch right back onto her clit. "BABYYY!" Karen cried out needing a break.

Going back upstairs was Ms.Tee who had needed to get something from her room since she was going back home today.

But when she went upstairs to go in she had heard Karen moaning and something wet happening. "Just nasty." Ms.Tee said shaking her head. "I don't need that-that bad." Ms.Tee walking back downstairs.

"Did you get everything?!" Matti asked Ms.Tee. "Yo baby upstairs being nasty with her man so, it can stay there until I come back for it." Ms.Tee said. "I don't even wanna go back in that room because I know it smells like sex." Ms.Tee said even though they didn't even really get to the penetration part yet but she knew it was gonna go there.

"Chileee forgive her Karen gets an allergic reaction whenever she's away from Drew for too long." Matti said shaking her head while chuckling. "She said that?!" Ms.Tee asked her not knowing just how much of a freak that Karen was and Ms.Tee let out a little chuckle.

When Ms.Tee finally left Matti knew what Ms.Tee was talking about because it was if as soon as the house got quieter the louder, Drew and Karen got and Matti was glad that everyone was out of the house for a bit.

Both, Karen and Drew ain't forget where they were or who was in the house they just didn't care at this point.

"Drewww!" Karen whined with his dick now inside of her again after all this time. "Damn you feel good." Karen moaned biting her lip as Drew passionately kissed her letting her taste herself on him. "Mmhm." Drew said agreeing with his wife while french kissing her winning dominance over her tongue while smacking her ass at the same time.

Now here he was fucking his wife as much as he could with her stomach in the way due to the babies being there.

"Harder!" Karen whined making Drew go as hard as he could go without hurting her or the babies. But Karen was whining because it wasn't getting what she needed from him so she just took her time flipping them over letting Drew help them.

So, now here Karen was slowly riding him but it was hitting her spot.

"Shit!" Drew said throwing his head back on the pillows feeling how good Karen's body was on him. "You like that daddy?!" Karen asked him and Drew just nodded his head yes loving this feeling. "I'm a cum!" Karen said already panting. "DADDYY I'M-I'M CUMMING!" Karen cried as she started to go a little faster then, Drew looked down in between them and saw that she was creaming a whole lot on his dick. "Shit baby that's right cream on daddy's dick. Cum." He said pulling her down while she was still riding on top and he kept whispering sweet things into her ear. "That pussy feels good." Drew groaned as he took control over Karen's ass making her bounce on his dick while she was cumming and made her even wetter than before. "DADDYYY!" Karen cried out again but this time while panting. "Oh fuck!" Karen cried and moaned until her legs shook and she came all over him and he nutted inside of her right after she came on him.

Right when they were done cumming Karen remained half way on top of Drew with him holding her. Now here they were just kissing each other on the lips while he massaged her thighs.

"I missed you at home." Drew said to his wife in a low voice.

"I know. I missed you too." Karen said honestly meaning that while he held his wife.

"I just I needed sometime I think. I don't know. I don't know what exactly I had needed." Karen said finally admitting it to herself and to Drew because this was a lot for her.

"But I don't wanna think about that now." Karen said laying her head back into her husband's arms. "I just wanna lay here with you." Karen said and Drew understood. He just kissed her on the cheeks and the lips again.

Notes:

What did y'all think about this chapter?

What do y'all think about Karen having to stay away from everyone for a little while?

What did y'all think about Drew coming to see his wife because he missed her?

Thoughts or Comments?

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 245 29
After her divorce from her husband brought her pain and loss Karen has to make a choice of being happy or staying like how everyone else expects her...
56K 3.1K 70
Book 2 of Her Sanity 🤍
33.7K 1.6K 51
Losing someone is never easy. This abrupt loss in Lizzie's life changed her. Will she ever be able to get the answers she wants or will her open ques...
21.4K 1.2K 107
(Last updated: November 2022 - September 10, 2022). Come along on this journey with the legendary, Karen Clark-Sheard to see how she navigates her e...