It's Time To Go // Criston Co...

By rissarosewrites

Aislynn Hightower tried to help her little sister Alicent, while she navigated the capital. But Aislynns husb... More

1. I Don't Bet On Losers
2. I'm Not Asking To Marry Him
3. Amoret
4. Shameless
5. Stay
6. Sister Superior for Sale
7. Give her a Cookie not a Cock
8. What Were you thinking? Dragons
9. La, La, La, I can't Hear you
10. Never Find Love
11. Moody Lil Bitch
12. Broken Like Me
13. People You Know, To People You Don't
14. Eat my Desires in Chocolate
15. Should Have Been A Warning
16. Drunk Dark Night
17. Don't Be Honored
18. Pride Not Prize
19. No One Likes a Little Dragon
20. Sweet Talker
21. Back To Bitch
22. Vicious Lies
23. A Good End to a Bad Day
24. Soft Hearts
25. I Can Be Quick
26. Not Your Whore
27. The Unknown
28. That Hurt
29. Sexy & Stupid
30. Clearly Terrified
31. Searing Passion
32. Hostile Womb
33. Everybody Can Go To Hell
34. If Looks Could Kill
35. Venom
36. On Your Knees
37. Could've Fooled Me
38. You're a Dumbass
39. Thinking of You
40. The Test
41. Brotherly Bonding
42. Awkward
43. Fight Amoret
44. Pretend for My Sanity
45. Suspicious
46. This is Why Dresses Need Pockets
47. Playing With Fire
48. Shameless
50. False Claims
51. Power & Protection
52. How Dare You
53. Hightower Greens
54. Lie to Me
55. Nuts
56. Needy
57. Say It
58. You Like It Rough
59. Totem Pole
60. Fuck Your Princess Privileges
61. Shimmer
62. Bullseye
63. Suddenly Sober
64. Moment of Weakness
65. Mine
66. Respectfully, Beat Your Ass
67. Foecking Chickens
68. Wide Awake
69. I'm Good At It
70. Stripping in the Foyer
71. I'm A Bad Gypsy
72. Best Fake Sex
73. Kick Gorilla Ass
74. Ransom Notes
75. Not In The Mood
76. I Am The Heir
77. WTF Harwin
78. Complete and Utter Muppet
79. Tiny Pecker
80. Don't Make Me The Bad Guy
81. Send You To Hell
82. Open The Wine, Larys
83. Hold Your Ego
84. Vendetta
85. This is a Funeral. Less Laughing
86. Over Inflated Ego is Blocking My Sun
87. That's What You Are
88. Refuse to be Silenced
89. Scars Are Sexy
90. Cherry
91. Hightower
92. Alright, I'm Single Again
93. Let Them See Me Claiming You
94. Candy apple
95. Wanderer
96. We Can Get You A Snazzy Hat
97. In Fact
98. Honeymoon Phase Never Faded
99. Hideous
100. I've Been Dying To Use
101. Only Child
102. I've Seen Worse
103. What of My Apology
104. Say it Again, It Sounded Good
105. Smells Like Death
106. Wouldn't That Be Grand!
107. Queen of Hell
108. Queen Bee
109. If That Isn't Love
110. I Promise
111. Stale Oaths
112. The Hightower's Send Their Regards
113. Bend, Break, Fly

49. Why Her?

1.6K 66 5
By rissarosewrites

Aislynn found it hard to sleep beside Harwin some nights. She had once thought him so wonderful but now every night as he lay beside her holding onto her, lips grazing over shoulder what once gave her shivers now made her think of all the other women he might have been fucking while married to her. 

How many bastards did he have running around? Did he even know?

She shifted again in bed and his hand slid down around her hips. She wanted to love him, for this to work but why did he have to fuck Rhaenyra of all people? Why her? Why someone she had to see every damn day? Why did she have to bear his children? Why did the world have to act as though it were nothing when Aislynn was pissed off and wanted someone to call him out. Wanted the world to see that the both of them were awful. 

"Where are you going?" harwin rasped and damnit if she didnt love that deep voice. 

"Jaeton's crying." Aislynn lied.

"I dont hear him." Harwin countered trying to get her back into bed, trying to fall back asleep. 

"I hear him and he needs me." Aislynn corrected. He reluctantly let her go and she shifted off to the edge of the bed, she sat there. She took a steadying breath and was about to get up when Harwin's calloused hand grazed her arm. 

"I can get him if you want to sleep." Harwin offered and Aislynn sighed her shoulders slumped and she wanted to crawl back into bed and pretend Jace and Luke did not exist. She wanted to pretend that they were fine and everything was good and start over but when she turned to look at him she saw his betrayal, like it burned right through him and searing into her. 

"You dont have tits that provide him a midnight snack." Aislynn offered and she kept her voice light, she kept her tone even and even offered him a slight smile. Harwin nodded propping himself up on his elbow and leaned forward giving her a simple kiss. 

"Go back to sleep." Aislynn whispered as she got up slipping on her slippers and throwing on a robe. She picked up Jaeton and his eyes drifted open, clearly in a good deep sleep. 

"Sorry baby." Aislynn whispered as she left. Jaeton gave a little moan before falling back alseep against her. She pushed open Tommys door and closed it silently. He was asleep and alone, so that was a good start. Aislynn slipped off her slippers and shrugged off her robe. She put Jaeton down and lay down beside him trapping Jaeton between them. 

Aislynn ran a hand down Jaeton's back as he drifted off again but Tommy rolled over in bed when he felt the weight shift.

"Amoret?"

"Go to sleep." Aislynn whispered. 

"What are you doing here, love?" Tommy countered. 

"Sleeping." 

"Aislynn, what happened?" Tommy begged reaching out and running a hand down her arm. 

"It's hard to sleep in the same bed as him." Aislynn admitted. "He touches me and... its not even sex." Aislynn whispered. "It's just every little touch. I want to move on but Tommy... why did it have to be her?"

"I dont know love." Tommy remarked gently. "You can stay here, as long as you want. As long as you need." Tommy agreed. 

"Thanks Tom." Aislynn whispered. "Dont smush Jaeton in your sleep." she added. 

"What do you think I'm doing at night? I sleep. I'm not at a battle royale in my dreams." Tommy teased. 

"Aegon kicks in his sleep." Aislynn remarked. "Like ninja kicking."

"And you know this because?" He pondered. 

"He has a bad dream and he comes to get me and says the bad dreams go away... Finn said the same thing when he was little." Aislynn recalled. 

"You are a great mum and aunt." Tommy remarked. "I just wish you had a great husband."

"Can't have it all." Aislynn mused. 

"Amoret-"

"Night Tom." Aislynn begged he nodded laying back on his back staring up at the ceiling. Aislynn curling around Jaeton keeping him from rolling off in the night. She didnt know when she finally fell asleep but when she woke Tommy was already talking to Jaeton. He held Jaeton up over his head. Jaeton giggled out smiling down at him. 

"You two are so cute together." Aislynn declared. 

"I dont care what Art says, he got the Hightower good looks." Tommy remarked turning his head and smiling back at her. 

"Thanks for being the best brother ever."

"What do you need me to do Amoret? I will do it." Tommy assured as he put Jaeton down. 

"Kill him?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 10.5K 76
Aislynn Hightower was furious at Viserys for hurting her little sister. Furious at Rhaenyra for abandoning her best friend. So what does one do when...
34.9K 1.5K 14
"You did the best you could and still you failed." It was he said she said at driftmark when Aemond lost his eye. Alicent knew she would get no help...
32.6K 1.5K 26
The Lannisters wanted a queen on the throne but they have ulterior motives behind wanting a crown. But doesn't everyone? But Aelsa Lannister sees so...
380K 18.5K 40
Alicent meets a woman that could save her from the life she never wanted. But will this mystery woman be able to keep up with their ruse or will the...