It's Time To Go // Criston Co...

By rissarosewrites

Aislynn Hightower tried to help her little sister Alicent, while she navigated the capital. But Aislynns husb... More

1. I Don't Bet On Losers
2. I'm Not Asking To Marry Him
3. Amoret
4. Shameless
5. Stay
6. Sister Superior for Sale
7. Give her a Cookie not a Cock
8. What Were you thinking? Dragons
9. La, La, La, I can't Hear you
10. Never Find Love
11. Moody Lil Bitch
12. Broken Like Me
13. People You Know, To People You Don't
14. Eat my Desires in Chocolate
15. Should Have Been A Warning
16. Drunk Dark Night
17. Don't Be Honored
18. Pride Not Prize
19. No One Likes a Little Dragon
20. Sweet Talker
21. Back To Bitch
22. Vicious Lies
23. A Good End to a Bad Day
24. Soft Hearts
25. I Can Be Quick
26. Not Your Whore
27. The Unknown
28. That Hurt
29. Sexy & Stupid
30. Clearly Terrified
31. Searing Passion
32. Hostile Womb
33. Everybody Can Go To Hell
34. If Looks Could Kill
35. Venom
36. On Your Knees
37. Could've Fooled Me
38. You're a Dumbass
39. Thinking of You
40. The Test
41. Brotherly Bonding
42. Awkward
43. Fight Amoret
44. Pretend for My Sanity
45. Suspicious
47. Playing With Fire
48. Shameless
49. Why Her?
50. False Claims
51. Power & Protection
52. How Dare You
53. Hightower Greens
54. Lie to Me
55. Nuts
56. Needy
57. Say It
58. You Like It Rough
59. Totem Pole
60. Fuck Your Princess Privileges
61. Shimmer
62. Bullseye
63. Suddenly Sober
64. Moment of Weakness
65. Mine
66. Respectfully, Beat Your Ass
67. Foecking Chickens
68. Wide Awake
69. I'm Good At It
70. Stripping in the Foyer
71. I'm A Bad Gypsy
72. Best Fake Sex
73. Kick Gorilla Ass
74. Ransom Notes
75. Not In The Mood
76. I Am The Heir
77. WTF Harwin
78. Complete and Utter Muppet
79. Tiny Pecker
80. Don't Make Me The Bad Guy
81. Send You To Hell
82. Open The Wine, Larys
83. Hold Your Ego
84. Vendetta
85. This is a Funeral. Less Laughing
86. Over Inflated Ego is Blocking My Sun
87. That's What You Are
88. Refuse to be Silenced
89. Scars Are Sexy
90. Cherry
91. Hightower
92. Alright, I'm Single Again
93. Let Them See Me Claiming You
94. Candy apple
95. Wanderer
96. We Can Get You A Snazzy Hat
97. In Fact
98. Honeymoon Phase Never Faded
99. Hideous
100. I've Been Dying To Use
101. Only Child
102. I've Seen Worse
103. What of My Apology
104. Say it Again, It Sounded Good
105. Smells Like Death
106. Wouldn't That Be Grand!
107. Queen of Hell
108. Queen Bee
109. If That Isn't Love
110. I Promise
111. Stale Oaths
112. The Hightower's Send Their Regards
113. Bend, Break, Fly

46. This is Why Dresses Need Pockets

1.4K 60 17
By rissarosewrites

Walking through the lower town aislynn wanted her babe to get some fresh air. This was not fresh air. Rhaenyra begrudgingly came as though Aislynn even invited her rotten ass, she did not and of course aegon and Alicent came so criston and harwin came as well.

"Hold onto your uncle finns hand." Aislynn reminded aegon.

"I'm a big kid I don't need a babysitter." Aegon corrected.

"Then hold my hand." Aislynn countered. "I need a big kid like you looking out for me and my little boy."

Aislynn wanted some cakes, sweets for supper, they wandered the streets. Criston watched her smile down at Aegon and run a gentle hand over Jaeton's head as he slept wrapped up on her chest. 

Criston thought that her brothers called her Amoret, little love because maybe everyone loved Aislynn just a little bit. Everyone but her husband it seemed because they heard shouting, glass breaking, wails of pain. Something was wrong, they needed to get back. 

"It's Time to go." Harwin demanded.  A dog larger than Aegon himself barked though, startling him. He jumped as harwin moved to rhaenyra, criston got to alicent as was his duty as her sworn sword but aegon ran off scared. His hand slipping from hers.  Aislynn chased after him.

"Lynnie!" Alicent begged

"I got her." Finn assured but criston grabbed his arm.

"She wouldn't want to put you in danger trying to get her safe." Criston corrected. Criston spared a glance at harwin but its like he forgot he had a wife and was already ushering rhaenyra back. "I got her." Criston assured. He looked to alicent he was supposed to protect her. She was the queen.

"Go." Alicent demanded.

"I'll get ali back." Finn agreed.

"Aegon! Aegon!" Aislynn shouted. "Aegon where are you!'' She begged peering around vendors. "Aeg- oh honey!''

"I'm sorry aunt Lynnie I was scared." Aegon admitted as he hugged her.

"You had me scared running like that." She kissed his face all over as she ran a hand over Jaeton's head. She was glad he was wrapped to her chest. Big eyes stared up at her scared. "Come on your mama is going to be worried too."

"Im really sorry aunt lynnie." Aegon whimpered. Jaetons little pout grew and AIslynn pressed a kiss to his head trying to settle him.

"I know my sweet boy. You stay here with me. I will protect you." Aislynn assured.

Aegon screamed when aislynn hissed out a breath. She held her baby closer on her chest as she pulled aegon behind her.

"Look at that hair boy. Royal. The queen too."

 Aislynn looked between the two men only to hear aegon scream again another man behind her.

"I'm not. And im not some damsel in distress so fuck off.'' Aislynn hissed.

"Feisty"

"A wild one"

"I like em wild."

"This is why dresses need pockets.' aislynn murmured as she squatted down trying to comfort aegon while pulling her blade from her boot. "Hop on my back.' Aislynn instructed. "Hold on tight." Aegon nodded holding on. She rose stabbing the man closest to her he wailed out and then she ran. She heard them following her but she was slowed down with her babe secured to her chest and aegon clinging onto her back but she ran like her life depended on it because it did.

"Criston!" Aislynn declared running into him.

"Aislynn are you alright-"

"I got one of them, pissed him off they-" Aislynn remarked nervously. 

"Cant run from us girl."

 Criston drew his blade looking between them.

+

"Lynnie! Aegon!" Alicent declared

"Mum are you hurt?" Finn questioned touching the blood on her hands as she hugged him.

"Not my blood." She offered.

"What happened?" Harwin questioned and Aislynn scoffed. "I thought you were right behind us."

"Didn't think to check fucktard!" Finn shouted back at him.

"Ais-"

"Thank all the Gods for Criston." Aislynn declared. "A true hero. Saved our lives." Aislynn pressed a kiss to cristons cheek. "Thank you."

"Finn wanted to come after you but I told him you wouldn't want him getting hurt." Criston whispered

"I'm glad you told him that." Aislynn agreed.

Harwin didn't want his wife  all the time but he didn't want anyone else to have her either. 

+

With a deep breath, Harwins broad chest expanded, pulling his shoulders back. He grew before her eyes into the man that never failed to make her forgive his idiocy. As fast as his eyes softened, something else replaced it, something almost arrogant and dark. Despite being in the midst of their worst fight ever, her body heated.

"Show me," she commanded, but he was too distracted by Aislynn's fiery eyes to understand. When he took too long to answer, she clarified. "Show me you're sorry."

His mind flew through what she could want, unsure of the exact next step. The doubt and pain faded from her body, but it still lingered in the shadows, waiting to be addressed. Moving on instinct, he closed the gap with hesitant steps and reached out his arms for her. Before they could wrap around her, Aislynn's hand snapped out and caught his chin, Aislynn's eyes commanded Harwin not look away.

"That's not what I meant," she corrected. Harwin decided she sounded angrier now than ever before. Yet, something about it turned him on as her own control and dominance stroked her own skin, bringing it to life. As if her body figured out what her mind couldn't, her nipples pulled tight, and her cunt clenched. Swallowing hard, she waited.

"What do you want from me?" Harwin had laid himself at her mercy, begging her to believe him when he told Aislynn that she was enough. When her lips twitched into a grin and her hand trailed down his chest, Harwin knew she planned to prove to both of them that she was more than that.

"On your knees... and a fucking apology. For the rest of your rest." Aislynn instructed. "But you can start on your knees."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.8K 1.5K 14
"You did the best you could and still you failed." It was he said she said at driftmark when Aemond lost his eye. Alicent knew she would get no help...
18.4K 400 9
Being the youngest daughter and younger sister is not easy. Alicent Hightower is Alana's older sister who can do no wrong. While Alicent marries King...
29.8K 1.4K 20
As the realm mourns the loss of Queen Aemma, King Viserys finds solace in the arms of a most unlikely companion - the enchanting Anna Hightower , dau...
9.7K 723 12
Avalon's elder brother Daemon thought it was hilarious that she couldnt talk to boys when they were younger. Good thing Harwin was the Strong and sil...