The Contract

De ZJMforlife

"I didn't sign up for this! My parents made me. You don't have to sit there and pretend you care Liam!" Zayn... Mai multe

Introduction
The announcement
Under one condition
Family feud
The Hideout Lounge
In enemy territories
Slowly slipping
Only business
Second thoughts
The signing
Sneaky link?
You good?
Curiouser and curioser
Dangerous Liaisons
Aftermath
Showmance
Talk of shame
Weight of the world
Psychological evaluation
Avoidance
Confrontational
Crossroads
Karmas a B
A whole lot of history
Cheers to 2023
Ghost of New Years past
Feeling 22
Love fiction
Under the mic
"James Dean daydream look in your eye"
Mistakes of up and down
Sealed with a kiss
Infatuated
Time flies
Spring breakers
You have my heart
Malik family values
Group effort
Forever and always
Hannah Montana moment
Venues and vacations
26 years young
The Daily Show
VIVA LAS ZIAM
Old thoughts
What happens in Vegas
Stays in Vegas
"It is, and always was you."
No place like home
Book bluff
Story of our lives
"And it was all Yellow"
"I do"
"Here with you is where i'm meant to be."
Discharged
Destination you
Epilogue
Sequel?
Sequel!!!!!

Crazy Rich Brits

164 14 11
De ZJMforlife

2:00 PM

By the time the ceremony finished there was still three hours till the cocktail hour began. The ceremony max lasted twenty minutes. It was short yet sweet.

The wedding was breaking all the socials and it was trending. After the ceremony, immediately, there was pictures of them walking out of the church flanked by a security team. The entire wedding party quickly entered a party bus.

The group headed to a couple of spots to take photos, followed by their close family. For some of the shots they toughed it out in the cold December, London air. For the most part they resorted for indoor shoots.

The only person who was not use to this type of environment was Louis. Even Harry, though he came from the art scene, had his fair share of photoshoots himself and the ones he attended for Zayn. Of course the models and Doniya were in their element and the boys doing that typical "too cool" for this vibe.

After the group shots it was the pair shots next then theirs. Louis and Harry had a bit of tension at first. Liam and Zayn, both watched all of their friends take their pictures before them. When watching their closest friends pose together it was funny.

Harry stood firm posing serious as Louis wrapped his arm around the younger boys waist pulling him in. Thrown off by the movement he looked to him with narrow eyes as Louis smiled for the camera. Over a bit they started joking around, but ultimately you could tell the two were warming up to one another.

Next was Zayn and Liam. Zayn looked down to the three rings that all symbolized Liam's love. The diamond wedding band at the bottom, engagement ring in the middle, then on top was the promise ring.

"Do you like it? The band." Liam asked bringing him out of thought.

"Yes. It's amazing. How about yours?" Zayn smiled as they set up for their pictures.

"Zayn you could've given me a ring pop and I would've accepted." Liam stated as he looked to him. Again it was like everything around faded. The photographers didn't even have to direct them with posing.

"I did once. It was at my 5th birthday party. I tried handing you mine since all my friends took the rest. You hit it out my hand remember." Zayn raised his brow questionably.

"Uhh well uh that was then this is now. I'd gladly accept a ring pop from you Z." He said bringing Zayns hand to his lips.

"Dork." The model laughed as the camera flashed.

5:00 PM

All the family, and guests arrived at The Syon Park Gardens. The cocktail hour would be held in a separate building on the garden grounds. The reception, however, would be in the Grand Conservatory. It was a short walk away that would be lined with those outdoor heaters to keep guests warm.

The sea of people filed in from the cold to the endless open bars lined up all over the room. There was tons of bartenders so everyone got their drinks quickly then started mingling.

It was truly a star studded event. Through Zayn there was tons of models, singers, actors, designers, and occasionally the few influencers. Stars like Candace Swanepoel, Shaun Ross, Taylor Swift, Rihanna, Tom Holland and Zendaya, Scarlett Johansson, Jimmy Choo of course, and Noah Beck; Just to name a few. It was like a massive awards show with tons of different categories.

As for Liam's guests he had more of the business side. There was a few singers, djs, and athletes here and there. There was dj's like Tiësto and Steve Aoki. Athletes like David Beckham, Cristiano Ronaldo, and Lionel Messi. In Liam's industry were guests like Ivan Bart, the president of IMG Modeling Agency, and Julia Haart, the founder of Elite Model Management. Again to name just a few.

They all exchanged in conversations and lighthearted banter. Some talked about work, stories of how they met the couple, how cute the ceremony was... you name it.

6:00 PM

An hour later the chatting got louder due to everyone loosening up a bit because the alcohol. The wedding planners came and invited everyone to follow them.

The herd of guests were escorted down a path lit up by chandeliers hanging from the trees above. Leading up to the entrance of the conservatory, the pictures from Zayn and Liam's childhood adorned the sides of the path.

Though, the winter season had dulled the greenery of the gardens, it was still whimsical. It even started flurrying as the guests all walked the path. Soon they entered the grand space "ooo'ing" and "awe'ing" taking in the decor. Guests were seated as the lights dimmed to the entrance.

6:15 PM

The couples stood behind the main door of the venue ready to walk in. Zayn and Liam at the end had a mini exchange of words. Both were eager to see all of their attendees in a more personal way now since of course the ceremony was solely focused on them.

With the wedding production crew all set with their headsets and walkies they shushed the group of friends all excitedly talking. The MC began thanking everyone for their attendance and started to introduced the couples one by one.

For Zayn it was special because everyone would be walking to "Style" by Taylor. Since it was his favorite moment from that show he wanted to implement it some how. Since the whole space was all black and white it made things even better.

It was ultimately what started his modeling career choice. Yeah he'd been around that life since he was born but it was a defining moment that made him want to pursue the career.

When the music started everyone heard the familiar intro tune and all looked to Taylor. Candice who walked in that show, searched for her eye contact and they shared a "omg" moment. Other models like Karlie, Lais, Adriana, Lily, Behati and Alessandra too were in the audience reliving that moment.

The Singer was shocked, but she knew Zayn had loved that performance. He literally didn't stop talking about it when he first met her years ago.

Everyone's focus went back to the entrance where the door opened to Kendall and Zedd first, Gigi and Alesso, then Doniya and Ed. each couple had their own cues to walk out directed by the crew.

After scoffing, poking, and bickering with each other, Harry and Louis dropped their act and plastered their smiles as they were pushed out into the venue to walk next.

"Hey guys just came to wish you luck!" Niall popped up out of nowhere.

"NIALL!" They whisper yelled together.

"I thought we said you're our guest today!"

"Yeah and you're NOT where the guests should be." Zayn stated squinting his eyes

"Sorry sorry. I needed to check on my team and the planners. I couldn't help it. Anyways you're about to go on so come here." Niall motioned for a hug. The two eye rolled and embraced the Irish man, then shoo'd him off.

The couple looked to each other and laughed. Zayn started reciting his ABC's backwards again. Liam heard the boys whispers. Instead of linking their arms Liam intertwined his fingers, as Zayn halted at "N" halfway through.

"You okay?" Liam looked to him with those puppy dog eyes.

"Yeah. I just uh- do this thing right before I walk in a show or interview. It's my ABC's Backwards." Zayn flushed.

Liam just stared at Zayn in adoration. Everything he did was truly a spectacle to him. He brought his hand up and pecked it as Zayn finished with "A."

"Ready babe." Liam asked.

Zayn hitched once more at the name. "Yes!" He smiled. As start of the bridge came, the MC announced their names. The backstage crew cued them to walk and set them off.

"Take me home
Just take me home
Just take me home"

The pair stepped out and made their way around the dance floor as everyone stood and cheered. Zayn was definitely in his element and Liam tried to fall into step with him. Even though he too had technically been raised around the industry, he wasn't one to walk to a beat.

"You got that James Dean daydream look in your eye
And I got that red lip, classic thing that you like
And when we go crashing down, we come back everytime
Cause we never go out of style, we never go out of style."

They circled back and took the center of the black and white checkered dance floor, as the music faded out. While they looked into each others eyes for the millionth time that day, all the guests phones shot up to capture the next moment. "Please give it up for the newly weds as they share their first dance." The MC spoke into the mic.

Boyce Avenue set up at the stage once more and started his cover of "I'll be" by Edwin McCain. It was from Zayn's favorite movie like his mother mentioned in her speech, A Cinderella Story.

This was the song that Zayn always dreamed of dancing to with his significant other as their first dance. Liam had never even thought about little things like that, let alone his own wedding, but of course, he'd do anything for Zayn. In fact, he even took private dance lessons from a ballroom instructor the past month to surprise Zayn.

The guitar started strumming accompanied by a soft violin in the background, much like the movie version. The original didn't have the violin but Zayn begged his planners for it.

It started out sweet. Liam bowed holding his arm out for Zayn to take. He may have watched it a couple times to get the moment right. Zayn looked to him and gasped quietly. He was truly loving his "Cinderella Story" moment.

Zayn chucked as he took Liam's hand and was pulled in by the man. His left arm rested on Liam's right shoulder as their opposite hands linked in a waltz form. Moving from side to side, Zayn was cautions of guiding the elder through the steps and Liam just acted like he was counting the beats.

"The strands in your eyes that color them wonderful
Stop me and steal my breath
Emeralds from mountains thrust towards the sky
Never revealing their depth"

He looked to Liam who seemed like he was concentrating hard. He laughed a little and moved his hand to the spot just behind Liam's ear between his neck.

"Tell me that we belong together
Dress it up with the trappings of love
I'll be captivated, I'll hang from your lips
Instead of the gallows of heartache that hang from above."

His favorite part was coming up as he looked to Liam. There was nobody else he could've even imagined sharing this moment with. Liam smirked as he picked up his steps.

"I'll Be your cryin' shoulder
I'll Be love suicide
I'll Be better when I'm older
I'll Be the greatest fan of your life"

The man sang as Zayn was whipped around by Liam who started fully waltzing. Too surprised to even speak Zayn just went along with Liam's lead. He dipped him down at the end of the chorus as Zayn finally gained his words with the music still playing in the background.

"Where did you learn that?" He curiously smiled.

"You think I didn't pick it up as many times as you've played it? I wasn't asleep by the way. Your crying kept me up." Liam slyly grinned.

"It's a good movie! Also, there's no way you picked that up from the movie." Zayn shook his head.

"Dang that hurt." He fake winced. "Buuuut you're right. I took lessons this past month." He shrugged.

"All for me?" Zayn teared up again.

"All for you Zayn Payne." Liam quirked his brow.

"We'll work on it..." Zayn laughed as a flash captured the sweet moment.

They continued like this for the remainder of the song. Everyone clutched their chests as the fog rolled out onto the floor. It was an enchanting sight.

As the song came to a close Liam dipped Zayn down one last time and captured his lips with a kiss. The crowd broke out in a fit of cheers, whistles, and claps when the music faded.

"What a sight! I believe the couple would like to say a few words now!" The dj spoke. Liam and Zayn turned to their audience and took a bow. After they calmed down a bit a crew member rushed a microphone out and handed it to Liam.

6:30 PM

"Hello! I want to thank everyone for coming out. I know you've all traveled far and wide so I really do appreciate you being here for our special day. I especially would like to thank our parents. Without you all none of this would be possible." He looked to Zayn and winked. Zayn just chuckled because he knew what Liam was referencing.

"Our amazing friends who stood by our sides today. We appreciate all of you. Yes you Harold." Liam joked as the families laughed. Everyone knew they weren't fond of each other before.

"To our amazing friend and manager Niall who's made things so much easier and accessible for the two of us. We both had separate, and hectic lives and he does the best job of combining the two." He looked to find Niall who was standing with the wedding planners receiving a glare from Zayn.

"Our families of course, wedding planners who set up this amazing space, all the vendors, performers, and again all of you, our guests. Lastly thank you Zayn, my now Husband, for making me the happiest man on earth and I couldn't imagine what my life would be like had you not been apart of it." Liam said as he kissed Zayns cheeks handing him the mic.

The audience clapped then lowered their volume as Zayn beamed out into the distance. "Hi everybody. Um I'm Zayn, but I guess you all knew that huh?" He blushed nervously. The guests all laughed but since they knew him it was typical Zayn behavior.

"I really am grateful for the love and support from you all. It means the world to us you could be here to celebrate this exciting moment in our lives. Mum, baba, Don, Wal, and Saf, I love you so much and thank you for everything. To the Payne's for taking me in as your own at times. For the wedding party Liam and I are super thankful that you agreed to be apart of this day with us." Zayn rambled and smiled at everyone.

"To Niall for always being there even if it's not work related. That reminds me. You should be seated for the first course and not WORKING." He waved to the man emphasizing the phrase. Niall jumped a little and took his seat at Anne's table with Gemma, her boyfriend Michal, and Freddie.

Everyone laughed as Zayn continued. "All the people that made all of this possible. It looks incredible! Last but most definitely not least, thank you all again for being here!"

"To Liam... this day has been magical. Getting to be yours is something I would've never thought but I'm glad we both took a chance on each other." He half heartedly joked.

"Now I know that cocktail hour must've worked up your appetite so please enjoy the first course, thank you." Zayn stated as he handed the mic to one of the crew members and they both walked to their places at the head table.

Everyone clapped as the dj started some music to break up the air. The dinner bells rang as many servers came out and brought out the first course. Everyone's plates were each customizable to their own standards since the planners sent out pre approved options the guests all got to choose and send back in.

As they sat and were brought their plates they looked out into the venue together. Chills went down their bodies because it felt surreal. Zayn remembered when they first talked about the wedding he was definitely not wanting it to happen but it would eventually come.

Liam thought back to when he first found out about the contract through his father. Zayn was the last thing on his mind at the time and all he could think about was him now. He'd spent so long resenting the idea of him that he lost all that time he could have been with him. You can't change the past he knows that, but he was definitely grateful to be where he was today.

"Random question. Just curious. If you could live anywhere in the world; Where would it be?" Liam raised his brow curiously

He giggled In confusion but answered anyway. "Right next to you Liam." Zayn said as he laid his hand over Liam's on the table.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

7.7K 191 21
Where Zayn's dad hurts him and Liam tries to help. - - Ziam with a little Larry - Started August 2021, finished October 2022 - PLEASE DO NOT READ IF...
17.9K 705 13
Liam finally decides to give Zayn a set of rules and two months, nothing more and nothing less, to court him. But Zayn had never expected it to be su...
137K 8K 42
[COMPLETED]. Zayn's eyes were looping around the room nervously, trying to find an escape. "But I-I do-don't want to, yo-our highness." Zayn pleaded...
87.2K 3.8K 23
Liam and Zayn were the power couple in their high school, Liam being the captain of the football team and Zayn being the captain of the dance team. E...