𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐂𝐘𝐂𝐋𝐄

By Kayceetheewriter

"𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝗧𝗢𝗫𝗜𝗖, 𝚢𝚎𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐." More

𝖣𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗂𝗆𝖾𝗋|𝖢𝖺𝗌𝗍 ❤️‍🔥
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘖𝘯𝘦.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘰.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘪𝘹.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘦𝘯.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘌𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘖𝘯𝘦.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘛𝘸𝘰.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘚𝘪𝘹.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘖𝘯𝘦.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘛𝘸𝘰.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘚𝘪𝘹.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘖𝘯𝘦.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘛𝘸𝘰.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘚𝘪𝘹.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺 𝘖𝘯𝘦.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺 𝘛𝘸𝘰.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺 𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺 𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺 𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺 𝘚𝘪𝘹.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺 𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯.
𝚁𝙴𝚅𝙸𝙴𝚆|𝚀+𝙰
𝖯𝖫𝖤𝖠𝖲𝖤 𝖱𝖤𝖠𝖣!

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦.

11.4K 571 549
By Kayceetheewriter

Talkin out his neck🗣️, pistol to his throat 😤

Check innn🖤

𝗔 𝗙𝗘𝗪 𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥 - 𝟦:𝟥𝟣𝗉𝗆.

Kaiyeer sat in the car with an anxious Milan in the passenger seat with his as he pulled up to his mother's house.

"Can you stop laughing?" Lani huffed, attitude in her tone that Kai paid no attention to.

"No cause what is you scared for bae?"

"I didn't say I was scared! I- I said a little nervous. You dragging it like I jus said the funniest shit ever." She grumbled.

"Nah cause you act like you ain't never met my moms before. It's the same shit any other time you came."

"Yeah but that was before we broke up, like what If she not really feeling me cause I stopped coming around or what if Rer-"

"You dead just talked to my moms and Rere don't feel a way, so stop thinkin that."

"But you don't know that for sure."

"How you gon tell me it's my family." He laughed, grabbing the duffle bag full of money from the backseat. "Nobody gotta issue witchu bae, I promise. Stop stressin yaself out over nothin."

"If you'n wanna come in then you really don't got to, Ima jus be in and out."

"You be saying that and then be ina house chilling like you gon spend the night." She sucked her teeth, making him laugh

"Chill I be gettin sidetracked and shit."

"So you gon come or what?" He asked again, about to open the door.

"You sure it's not gonna be awkward?" She asked once more, needing to be reassured

"No Bae, it ain't gon be awkward unless ya dramatic ass make it that way."

"Shut up." She laughed, opening her car door as well.

Locking the door behind them, the two of them made their way up to the house as Kai opened the screen door letting Lani knock.

The two stood in the door way for a few seconds before hearing yelling sounding like Lena's voice before footsteps coming to the door as it opened, revealing his younger sister Arianna.

"Wait a minute girl-Who at the door Ree?" Lena called out from the kitchen table, pausing what she was doing

"Kay kay, he brought lani with him!" She replied, still staring at Lani as she opened her arms.

"Hey sis."

"Hey." Lani replied with just as much enthusiasm, hugging her back.

At the mention of her name, Lena got up from the seat leaving the table full of candies and made her way towards the front.

"Hold on ang gimme a sec to call you right back.. mhm he just walked through the door." Lena said her goodbye's.

"Wassup ma." Kaiyeer spoke first soon as she hung up the phone, coming over to hug him

"Hey mijo, I was just talking about you to ya aunt."

"Sayin what?"

"She asked if you had any more extra tickets for Rolling Loud, for Jayda and Jay."

"She always want something." He grumbled, making his sister laugh while his mother tried to mask hers, still letting a small laugh slip out as well.

"Don't be talking about my sister like that." Lena defended her, her tone amused when Rere cut in.

"But ma you just said the same thing yesterday when she called you askin if you could make those gift baskets for her raffle."

Lena said something in Spanish making both her kids laugh while Milan stood there idly.

Turning her sights onto the quiet girl, Lena spoke first.

"And now to you, well hello miss Milan!"

"Heyy." She replied, her tone mellow as she laughed shyly.

"It's been a while huh? long time no see, I mean here one day gone the next." Lena teased lightly, making kai laugh

"Ma don't start she already was scared to come in here ina first place."

"Whatt? Why?"

"No I- why would you- I wasn't scared." She stammered, rolling her eyes that kai put her on the spot like that while he thought it was so funny watching her squirm.

"Well whatever you was feelin, don't. You ain't gotta be nervous Lani, you always welcomed here sweetie." Lena told her nonetheless, and Rere chimed in as well.

"Yeah, we get it. Kay Kay can be annoyin sometimes." His sister spoke up, earning a glare from her older brother.

"I'll smack that wig off ya head stop playin." He threatened, making her instinctively touch her lace.

"You heard that mami?"

"I did don't be comin up in here threatening my daughter boy." She scolded lightly, making him suck his teeth

"You ain't hear her?"

"I did! You is a lot to handle sometimes, Lani gotta be one strong girl to put up with it." Lena replied.

"Again." Rere coughed, earning a laugh from Milan.

Kai turned to her and rose a brow.

"Word? that was funny?"

"Bye Kay, she can laugh." Lena took up for her quickly before Lani could say anything.

"Here man." He handed his mom the bag full of money, letting her grab it as they followed behind her as she walked towards the kitchen.

"You cooked?"

"Boy no, i been ripping and running all morning so i could finally get to working on these gift baskets." She replied, jus as he looked at the messy table

"Gift baskets? For what?"

"Angie havin some skating party for the kids at her school, asking me to make some gift baskets full of goodies for them to win in a raffle or whatever." She explained, taking a seat at the table just as Kai reached his hand over to grab some chocolate kisses.

"Aht! Back away from the candy!" She smacked his hand away.

"Ma nobody gon notice a couple lil chocolates gone!" He sucked his teeth

"I need these for my baskets now- I already didn't have enough before and had to run back out after ya sister called herself sneaking some." She shook her head while Lani took a seat at the table silently laughing at their bickering.

"Cause you bein stingy, In here probably starving her too. Like you ain't even cook???" He sighed dramatically.

"Well you shoulda let me know aheada time you was coming! I swear one of these days Ima get myself a single bedroom apartment- y'all asses stress me out

"Now it's one bedroom, I swear every mom say that sh-stuff." Kai quickly corrected himself.

"Keep on, y'all gon be confused when I'm just up and gone." She waved him off, getting up to get a drink from the fridge.

"Mm, I hear you. Sound good." Kai replied, taking the opportunity to sneak a couple chocolates while her back was turned making Lani laugh silently.

'Stop' Lani mouthed, watching him grab some more.

He moved away from the candy bowls just as she turned back around with a cup of Coca Cola in her cup with crushed ice and some metal straw she also got off of Amazon lately.

"So what's been goin on wit yall?" She asked, taking her seat again.

"Nothing much." Lani replied and Kai also spoke up.

"Chilling."

"Oh yeah? Chillin huh?" Lena looked between the two as she sipped on her cold drink.

For some reason the action made Milan laugh as Kai smirked

"Yes ma." He chuckled

"I mean you know I hadda ask. See if it's any issues ya wanted to get off y'all chest now instead of letting it sit."

"Yeah we already talked about it, we cool."

"That true Lani?" Lena looked at her and so did Kaiyeer.

Lani looked between them both feeling a sense of nerves at how hard they both stared before nodding.

"It's true."

"Okay.. alright. I'm jus making sure, you know we don't need a repeat of last time." Lena sat back in the chair, deciding not to push.

"So how was the trip? What y'all get into down Miami?"

"You gonna tell her or should I?"

"Tell her what?"

"Tell me what?"

Kai and his mother both asked in unison, looking at Milan who turned to his mother

"How He brought his lil girlfriend on the trip." Lani told her watching Kai eyes widen.

"Oh he did huh??"

"Mhm, she tried to fight me and everything."

"What??" Lena gasped before looking at her son like he was crazy

"Kai you brought some damn girl on the trip knowin she was coming?" She rose a brow

"Mami i- that's not even how it happened she lyin." Kai laughed, before eyeing his girl

"Yo you a snitch"

"Wait what happen?" Ree came into the room now

"Ya brother brought some girl on the trip wit him to Miami knowin Lani was comin and they fought!"

"Whatttttt???" Rere gasped looking between them two.

"Who won?"

"Girl you gotta ask? and i was drunk." Lani boasted, making Lena and Rere gas her up

"Mm yup, I know that's right!" Ree high fived her while Lena just shook her head

"And ya light ass really let some girl put her hands on Milan? You buggin cause we ain't doin that one, who is this damn girl anyways?"

"Right, Where she live?" Rere followed up

"Ma-"

"Matter fact I don't even wanna hear from you no more, go ina other room while we talk. You done lost ya mind." Lena cut him off abruptly, wanting the story from Milan instead making her throw her head back laughing.

"Yooo you serious?" He asked, his mouth agape as he sat there shocked

"Yup, and steal another candy if you want to! Yeah I heard ya fingers going through my damn bowl. Bye!" She waved him away, while the girls kept laughing as he got up, sucking his teeth

"Don't nobody wanna be in this room anyway, it stink." He grumbled, fake mad as he looked at Milan one last time before walking off

"Boy go head before I throw this basket at ya head!" Lena called out, watching him walk away.

Once he was out of ear shot, the older lady turned to the younger girl and resumed making the baskets while Rere helped

"Now what happen?"

𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗔𝗡'𝗦 𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗘 - 𝟪:𝟥𝟧𝗉𝗆.

It was a few hours later and both Kaiyeer and Milan were back at her place, leaving his mother's just over an hour ago.

"I can't believe you really faked like that and told my mom about that shit in Miami." Kai spoke, chilling in Lani's bed while she was cleaning her room.

Her room had looked horrible ever since she left for the trip, and hadn't cleaned it still.

She didn't have OCD but she didn't like being in a messy room for a long time, and it just seemed like things were piling on one another in the big room.

Her suitcases full of dirty and clean clothes sat in the corner, her carpet needed to be cleaned, there was cat her on her bed, her wigs and makeup were in another- she just felt it was too cluttered and needed organization to function.

She'd waited til she felt better, and finally on her last days of her period she didn't want to put it off any longer.

"I ain't fake nothing I just told her the truth, you did bring ya lil girlfriend on the trip and she did try to fight me, I mean she got beat up but still." She smirked, her tone arrogant and smug.

"Now you chattin, you know that girl was not my bitch- I ain't even know she was coming!" He defended himself and she rolled her eyes

"Now niggas didn't know, I'll never believe you or Dougie didn't know." She scoffed, grabbing her laundry bag to start getting the dirty clothes up before turning to him again.

"An-and that's why you was like oh I can't come Ah ah the night before, yeah you knew." She convinced herself, hearing him sigh.

"Here you go tryna make 2+2=10 again, you know why I was blackin on you like that and it wasn't cause of that bitch, it was cause of that bum ass nigga mentioning my name in shit when they shouldn't be speakin on me period."

"Hm.."

"Yeah I betchu ain't tell her all that though, or ya lil Florida nigga you was wit."

"Chill this not about me." Lani replied making him laugh.

"Fuck outta here."

"Juh vibe twin, your ass is not juh vibing.. you know you my favorite." She told him, going past him to grab one of his dirty shirts on the floor when he leaned up and yanked her down on the bed making her laugh

"Make me fuck you up- I'm ya what?"

"Nothin bae I'm just playing." She dropped the laundry bag.

"And I don't know why- like I'm pussy or somethin? Like I won't really do somethin to you."

"Go head, do somethin to me." She wriggled her eyebrows, stealing a peck as he let out a laugh before looking her up and down.

"Ya period still on?"

"Yeah, but so what?" She shrugged

"Nahhhh you lost me, get ya freak ass on. I'm not toosii ion run red lights. That ain't me." He shook his head, immediately letting her go.

"Nigga it's barely even on forreal." She scoffed. "You so dramatic, move." Huffing, she stood back up while he grabbed his phone.

"What happened to you helpline me clean? Bae come on."

"Aight I'm boutta get up right now." He told her mindlessly, still on his phone making her roll her eyes.

She picked up the laundry bag and continued grabbing the clothes, about to take the large bag down the steps and grab the vacuum.

Soon as she opened the door her phone started going off.

She went over to it, hearing it go off non stop and felt that weird feeling in her stomach that something else happened.

Judging by the look on Kai face, it did.

NazzySweep___ and others have liked this photo.

NycTea Well, it looks like #Sugarhillkeem took to his instagram story to promote his new song "Touch the ground" with him, #ShaEk and #Edotbaby on the track as well throwing not only shots at #KayFlock and #DougieB but also their girlfriends, #ThatgirlBri and #LaniLovee! but it doesn't stop there, Keem chose to use a picture with him and Lani seemingly close to promote the song! Whew chile. Teamates, your thoughts?
Commenter wait I thought Kay and Lani was broke up? She dead jus said she was single too 😂
𝟤𝟢𝟧𝟣 𝖫𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌 𝖱𝖾𝗉𝗅𝗒 𝖲𝖾𝗇𝖽
Commenter11 Nah they got back together on his bday in Miami they both was posted up there lol
𝟧𝟤𝟤𝟫 𝖫𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌 𝖱𝖾𝗉𝗅𝗒 𝖲𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝖯𝗂𝗇𝗇𝖾𝖽 𝖢𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍.
Random114 Ngl, niggas gon have to get back for this one an they used Shake it? they shitted😂
𝟩𝟤𝟢𝟫 𝖫𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌 𝖱𝖾𝗉𝗅𝗒 𝖲𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝖯𝗂𝗇𝗇𝖾𝖽 𝖢𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍.
Movelookwifey Niggas really said Bri pussy wack and it stink 😂😂😂😂😂
𝟥𝟤𝟨𝟪 𝖫𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌 𝖱𝖾𝗉𝗅𝗒 𝖲𝖾𝗇𝖽
KayxLaniii Them niggas is corny lmao you was jus on dicc now you smoking jayrip?? Fanned out 🥴
𝟫𝟨𝟦𝟢 𝖫𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌 𝖱𝖾𝗉𝗅𝗒 𝖲𝖾𝗇𝖽
Sha_everythingK bitch u fanned out suck my dick ugly @KayxLaniii
𝟣𝟣𝟪𝟦𝟧 𝖫𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌 𝖱𝖾𝗉𝗅𝗒 𝖲𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝖯𝗂𝗇𝗇𝖾𝖽 𝖢𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍.
KayxLaniii get a haircut and new coat first nigga😭 u mad u ah "get in where you fit in" typa Nigga, next you gon be notti boppin 😂✌🏽
𝟧𝟨𝟤𝟣 𝖫𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌 𝖱𝖾𝗉𝗅𝗒 𝖲𝖾𝗇𝖽
𝟭𝟮,𝟵𝟴𝟯 Comments
30 minutes ago.

Sighing heavily, Milan sat her phone back down and looked over at Kai who was steadily typing away on his phone angrily

"Bae?" Lani called out and he ignored her still on his phone.

"Kai-"

"Hold up." He cut her off, attitude in his tone clear as day.

"Okay what are you mad for?"

"Milan what do you mean what am I mad for? You jus seen the same shit as me."

"Okay but that don't mean take your anger out on me cause I ain't do shit to you."

"We wouldn't be innis predicament if you would've jus listened to me the first time and never been textin the nigga in the first place." He replied, his tone harsh as she jerked her head back

"Nah this would've never happened if you didn't fuck up IN THE FIRST PLACE!" Lani raised her voice at the last part, feeling herself quickly getting annoyed.

"Man.." Kai trailed off, just as his phone went off.

"Watch out, I'm out."

"Leave? What're you leaving for?" Lani crossed her arms as he stood up from the bed.

"Cause I'm not boutta do the internet shit niggas is fed, I'a rather see em in person."

"Kai please- just stop. It's not even worth it, you ready to go out there and do what? Get yaself into more shit over some words?"

"Milan this nigga dissin my dead and saying he fucked you onna song get the fuck outta my face wit all that." He scoffed, before speaking again

"Then you jus sitting here acting like youn gotta care in the world that this nigga sayin all this shit, you boutta get me tight too."

"Mad for what? Cause I'm not reacting the way you want me to. Kaiyeer I don't give a fuck what that nigga gotta say." Lani shrugged.

"Yeah well I do, he said that he fucked you so I'm askin wassup. It's true?"

"We already had this conversation before Kai-"

"Lani- stop fucking playing with me bro I asked you a question."

"And that's not your business! What does it even fucking matter anyway?"

"Cause you not answering the question, you ducking and dodging the fucking question like you gotta reason to, I'm asking you to tell me Wassup and you keep sayin it's not my business, I'm your nigga fuck is you talking about. Like you blowin my shit forreal." He argued back

"Your mad cause I don't wanna tell you something private???" She scoffed.

"It's not that fucking private if the Nigga putting that shit in his fuckin raps!" He yelled angrily.

"First of all who is you yelling at??"

"Ard watch out bro." Kai tried to move past her once more, and yet again Lani blocked the doorway to keep him from leaving.

"Milan." Was all he said

"No, you keep trying to leave on bad terms like we didn't jus dead ass have this conversation with your mom about getting shit off our chest and tryna communicate better!"

"And jus like my moms said earlier, if shit starting to go left then one of us needa remove ourself from the situation and that's what I'm tryna do. Cause right now I'm tryin not to snap the fuck out on you and dip before it get to that point."

"You dead ass?? Cause I'm not mad or reacting like how you want me to react?? If I was in here snapping out yelling then you still would've been mad either way because of me feeding into it and now that I don't care and I'm tryna be the bigger person you're still mad? It's like I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't. I don't give a fuck and neither should you, kai we was both single during that time and it's really not your business what I do or didn't do during that period. Im not asking you how many girls you fucked when we wasn't together, cause it don't matter!" She argued

"Whether we was together or not don't matter, cause had you asked me right now about any of them bitches I'd tell you jus outta respect and you sittin here keep sayin it's not my business and shit like just let me know wassup."

"No okay? We didn't have sex." She finally told him the truth, watching him let out a sigh of relief and rolled her eyes.

"You did all that for what then? You coulda jus told me y'all ain't do nothin from the beginning, save us all this time from arguin." He muttered, about to sit down when she spoke again.

"I didn't say we didn't do nothin I jus said we didn't have sex." She corrected him, feeling his eyes on her

"Other stuff like that?"

"Kai do it really even matter?-"

"Bro jus say what it is damn, you tryna drag it out i needa know so this nigga don't have no leg up on me. You'd rather me hear it from him or you?" He cut her off, his attitude coming back full force making her sigh

"We didn't do nothing forreal, we just kissed and fooled around a little."

"What's foolin around?"

"Like He.. he fingered me and ate me out." She confessed, finally revealing the truth.

Kai faced morphed into one of anger and disgust as he grabbed his phone off the bed sliding it into his pocket.

"Kai wai-"

"Watch out Milan real shit." He grabbed her arm shaking it off him as he left out of the bedroom with quick strides and she quickly followed behind him

"See this exactly why I didn't wanna tell you, cause you act like this but when I snap out and get in my feelings you wanna act like I be tripping for nothing, kai nothing even really happened-"

"You let that nigga get that close to you and eat you out Milan stop fucking playing with me bro then you trynna downplay that shit cause you knew-"

"And that's why I didn't wanna say anything! Cause look how you acting, like you wasn't just fucking this bitch khaliyah, and whoever! But do I hold that over your head?" She cut him off, quickly snatching his keys out of the bowl before he could.

"Lani gimmie my keys bro." He sighed, trying to keep his anger at a minimum but she was making it hard

"No, can you just chill out? Like we was doin good kai please don't start. I'm not even tryna argue about this it's so fucking dumb." She pleaded wanting to drop the subject entirely.

"Gimme my keys Milan." He told her again, watching her become frustrated as she let out a sigh and handed him his keys.

"Whatever Kai go head, leave then. I'm tryna talk to you about this and fix shit with you but you just wanna leave so bad so go head then. Here." She moved out of the doorway, watching him as he stepped into his shoes before heading toward the door.

He grabbed the door, opening it before turning to her before speaking.

"Im not tryna make you mad I jus need time to myself, I ain't tryna make shit get worse."

"But you are by trying to leave."

"Lani-"

"No forreal kai what's there to think about, like seriously? We both did shit trying to "get back" and hurt each other but I thought we moved past that the day we decided to get back together and wipe the slate clean. I should've told you sooner but I knew you was gonna act like this regardless of when I told you, I'm not gonna bring up none of the stuff you did cause I'm really tryna move past that." She cut him off, getting everything off her chest as they stood in the doorway.

"I jus wish you woulda told me before so I coulda been ready for this dumb shit like this nigga claiming ya body in songs and telling me he got ya address."

"He said that?" She asked.

"Yea and other shit."

"Like what? I'm told you already everything that happened between us. I swear ain't nothin else happen and I ended it like right after."

"You was fuckin wit him forreal?" He asked and she shook her head

"No, it ended just as quick as it started. I don't want him, I only want you." Milan expressed, vocalizing her feelings for him as she came closer toward him.

"I'm sorry for not telling you, but don't leave." She reached behind him, shutting the door back while he just stared at her.

"Youn got nothin else to tell me then?" He asked, and she shook her head

"Nothing else, That's it."

"From now on don't keep nothin else from me Aight? All I'm askin you to do is jus tell me Wassup."

Nodding, He reached out, pulling her into his arms and she hugged him back immediately.

"I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry too, I shouldn't have got mad so mad." He apologized as well for his actions.

"Can I get a kiss? Or you don't love me no more?" She asked looking up at him as he laughed.

Leaning down he pressed a kiss to her lips, and she immediately kissed him back, taking over the kiss til he pulled back.

"You be so dramatic."

"No you the dramatic one, why you tryna leave me for? Tryna walk out of my life like Monica said." She asked, making the both of them laugh.

"You so random." He shook his head, amused while she wiped her gloss off of his lips.

"Okay since you not mad no more can you bring the vacuum upstairs? It's kinda heavy." She asked nicely, ready to finish cleaning her room.

"Oh so that's why you really wanted me to stay? Nahhh I'm out." Kai faked acting like he was going for the door again making her laugh.

"Nooo come on." She grinned, pulling him away from the front door.

He shook his head, dropping his keys back into the bowl before letting her drag him off to wherever.

Was gonna add another scene but decided against it last minute, this already long enough

Future books only getting 3000 word chapters, I hate writing long chapters unless it got drama in it

I really hate writing filler chapters they take the most time to write 🙄 like let's get to the drama

That's coming soon😈

Y'all ready? Y'all is not readyyyyyyy

Anyways what y'all think of todays chapter?

The beef intensifying 👀 any predictions?

Kai and Lani fought but quickly made up, we love a maturing couple❤️🐐🗣️🥷🏾🖤👊🏾🥳😇😆💙🤣😆

Yeahhh lmk y'all thoughts or whatever

Sorry for any mistakes!

K.C <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 3.4K 27
𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗆𝖾 𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝖻𝗈𝖽𝗒 (𝗂 𝖽𝗈) 𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗆𝖾 𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝖻𝗈𝖽𝗒 (𝗂 𝖽𝗈𝗇𝗍 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐) 𝐊𝐀𝐘𝐅𝐋𝐎�...
1.3M 65.3K 58
"𝚃𝚘 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚝 𝚊 𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚣𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚕...
541K 28.7K 52
𝘐𝘧 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘐𝘧 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘶𝘱 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘭𝘰...
18.6K 584 12
"𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐲?"