𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐂𝐘𝐂𝐋𝐄

By Kayceetheewriter

"𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝗧𝗢𝗫𝗜𝗖, 𝚢𝚎𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐." More

𝖣𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗂𝗆𝖾𝗋|𝖢𝖺𝗌𝗍 ❤️‍🔥
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘖𝘯𝘦.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘰.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘪𝘹.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘦𝘯.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘌𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘖𝘯𝘦.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘛𝘸𝘰.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘚𝘪𝘹.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘖𝘯𝘦.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘛𝘸𝘰.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘚𝘪𝘹.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘖𝘯𝘦.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘛𝘸𝘰.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘚𝘪𝘹.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺 𝘖𝘯𝘦.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺 𝘛𝘸𝘰.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺 𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺 𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺 𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺 𝘚𝘪𝘹.
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺 𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯.
𝚁𝙴𝚅𝙸𝙴𝚆|𝚀+𝙰
𝖯𝖫𝖤𝖠𝖲𝖤 𝖱𝖤𝖠𝖣!

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵.

13.7K 591 487
By Kayceetheewriter

Ello bruv 🇬🇧 how're the lot of you doin today?

Check innn❤️

𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗬𝗢𝗥𝗞 - 𝟩:𝟤𝟢𝗉𝗆.

Finally back at home, Lani sat idly in the car outside of the CVS pharmacy waiting for Kai to come back out.

The group had finally gotten back to New York from their flight about two hours ago, getting an Uber with Dougie and Bri back to Dougie's house since Kai's car was also parked there.

The original plan was that Bri was supposed to take Lani back home but since her and Kai were back good, he was going to be taking her home instead.

But NOT before Milan got a plan B first.

After kaiyeer told his girlfriend he didn't pull out, Milan was pissed to say the least- not wanting him to touch her again.

But her anger only lasted for an hour or so before the two resumed their acts yet again, definitely needing a plan b.

Milan waited til they got back to New York to get one, and at first kai wasn't trying to get it, "forgetting" til she reminded him about it on the way home.

Don't play with it played on the radio as she watched Kaiyeer walk back towards the car with the bag In his hand, laughing at the annoyed expression on his face.

Soon as he opened the door, he flung the bag at her letting it fall into her lap.

"There."

Milan laughed, looking over at him

"Why you gotta attitude for Kai?"

"Niggas is dumb tired, ready to go to sleep and you got me running around."

"You wouldn't have to be running around if you would've just pulled out." She replied, hearing him scoff

"Nahh I told you Wassup, you kept goin so that must mean you ready to be a boy mom." He pulled off as she started laughing some more

"Yeah okay."

Opening the box to obtain the pill, Lani quickly placed it on her tongue to swallow.

Kai turned his face up at her act and rolled his eyes

"You so hype to kill my baby, ya hype ass don't even gotta bev." He grumbled, causing her to cough slightly before covering her mouth as she laughed

She went in her lv bag pulling out a water she had got from the airport.

"And you got that old ass water from 2 hours ago like you really putting on right now." He continued, feeling her hit his arm from almost choking

A little water came out and she covered her mouth before quickly swallowing.

"You really get on my nerves you know that?" She asked, trying to calm her breathing

"Nah you be buggin, why you so ina rush to kill my kid?"

"Kai it's not even a spec! Baby ain't even formed yet." She waved him off, not receiving a response back as he continued to pout

"Aw, you wanted me to keep the baby?"

"You know I do. Shit, If it was up to me I'd make you spit that pill right back up." He told her bluntly, watching her laugh as she leaned over to hug him

"Nah watch out baby killer."

"Bae be so forreal." Lani laughed, moving her hair out of the way

"We not even ready for that right now, we just got back together. You think a baby the best thing we need right now?"

"I feel like the timing never gon be right to have a kid. Nobody ever be ready for one forreal, so why not?"

"That's true but again, we just got back together. I think we should focus on our relationship before thinking about having a baby." She replied, looking at him waiting for a response that never came.

Sighing, Milan leaned on the armrest between them and placed her chin on his arm as she looked up toward him.

"I'm not saying no, just not right now." She spoke in a softer tone, watching him look over towards her before nodding.

Smiling lightly, she leaned up and kissed his lips before pulling back just as the light turned green, letting him pull off.

The rest of the ride went by with a breeze, either reminiscing from the trip or just talking about other things, catching up with one another til they got to Milan's house.

Quickly making her way inside, She left the door wide opened for Kai to bring her bags in as she rushed inside to see her other baby she already had.

"Cuddles??" She called out, hearing a soft thud come from the upstairs before hurried small footsteps made their way downstairs.

"Heyy girl!" Lani gasped, excited to see her cat as she ran toward her quickly, her bell collar ringing with every step.

Cuddles meowed loudly, rubbing back and forth on Lani's legs getting her hair all over her leggings which she usually hated but not this time.

"Your grandma put this ugly collar on you while I was gone huh?" Lani laughed, bending down to her level to slip the noisy collar off of her pet.

"You got way too many bags bro." Kai came in, sliding her bags roughly scaring cuddles as she hid behind her.

"It's okay girl, it's just your annoying cat dad. You missed him?" Lani picked her up gently, holding her like she was a baby letting her look at kai.

"Yoo I dead forgot you hadda cat.. wait you left him here by himself all that time?"

"No, my mom came and checked on HER thank you very much."

"Checked on em too much, that lil nigga still big." Kai snickered, holding his hand up to cuddles and Lani laughed, already knowing what was up as she watched cuddles sniff his hand for a few seconds before quickly biting his hand making him hiss.

Pulling his hand back, kai grabbed her little head and mushed it while she kept swiping at him

"You fat bit-"

"Aht- Watch your mouth!" Lani cut him off immediately before he could even finish getting it out.

He grumbled, mumbling under his breath as she set her pet back down onto the floor letting her roam around as Kai shut the door.

Getting situated into the house, Lani and Kai (mostly Kai) brought her bags up back towards her room while breathing heavily.

Lani sat on the bed watching him drag the last one in dramatically and cracked a smile

"Okay now you dragging it, cus it is not that heavy!"

"These bitches heavy as fuck, you knew they was cause you ran up the steps mad fast after asking me to get them while you carried that little ass bag up here." He grumbled, before speaking again.

"Got me boutta have a hot flash." He wiped his forehead dramatically, acting like he was sweating.

"So dramatic." She chuckled, getting comfortable on the bed and turned to say something when Kai body was already on top of hers, sending her to lay on her back as she laughed loudly

"Bae movee!" She hit his arm trying to push him off weakly from laughing so much

Kaiyeer was kissing on her neck, feeling her squirming and pulled back.

"Now I can't be on you? Man, You be pump fakin son." He laughed, still leaned up on her

"Boy you is heavy, and sitting right on this tight bra I got on. At least let me get comfortable first you just plopped on it." Lani mused, watching him wave her off as he pulled away.

Taking off her bra, Lani slid her bra out from under her hoodie she stole from Kai and discarded it on the bed.

She stood up, seeing Kai typing away on his phone and tried to hug him when he curved it, mushing her back by her head.

"Nah don't be on me now, fuck outta here." He dubbed it, making her grin.

"You act like such a baby."

"You gon abort me too?"

Milan threw her head back laughing, clinging onto kai once more and he let her, eventually joining in on the laughter

"Like what's ya whole thing?" She asked him, watching him go to speak just as the sound of a phone started going off

Looking down at Kai phone, it wasn't anyone calling him so it was clearly Lani's phone going off.

She moved away from him, going over to her purse digging her phone out.

Bubbalicious 💗

Biting her lip, Lani stared at the contact and pondered over if she should've answered or not.

Since her and Kai got back together, Milan had been kinda ducking her friend- trying to put off the inevitable conversation that was going to be had.

Lani wasn't scared to tell her friend she'd gotten back together with her ex, she just didn't want to hear the scolding and judgment that came along with the conversation.

Looking over her shoulder, Kai looked over at his girlfriend

"You good? Somethin wrong?" He spoke up

Lani turned around, looking at him then back at her phone before deciding to just let it ring

"Um, nothing."

"Why you lookin like you seen a ghost or sun shit then?" He rose a brow, going to lay down on the bed and Lani followed.

"I dunno- it's just my friend, bubbles. I didn't tell her we was talking again yet."

"So? You sayin that like you gotta check in wit shawty. Fuck is she?" Kai laughed, before talking again

"Wait, that's the jawn that be fillin ya head up wit shit about me right? Cause if so then fuck that bitch."

"Boy! First of all watch ya mouth don't be calling her no bitch, that's disrespectful." Lani hit him, immediately correcting him on his language while he just shrugged.

"Tell her keep my name outta her mouth then."

"How you even know?"

"Cause Dougie told me."

"And how Dougie know?"

"Cause Bri told him bout it, said she be poppin shit bout me and ya slow ass jus be sitting there" He replied, moving when she tried to hit him

"Nig-" Lani tried to hit him again and he caught her hand.

"Aight chill she ain't say allat, but she said the first part." He laughed

"I'm sure she did, cause she dont like her." Lani laughed, shaking her head before speaking again.

"Nobody fuck wit that bi- girl, shawty needa mind her business." He grumbled

"How you mad she just tryna look out for me?" Cause if roles were reversed wouldn't Dougie be tryna look out for you the same way?" She sucked her teeth

"Nah cause he know Ima still do what the fuck I wanna do at the end of the day, he'a tell me a lil bit but once he say what he gotta say that's it. My nigga would jus back my play, ya mans in ya ear bout that shit 24/7 and you start wylin."

"How?"

"Cause we cool, niggas got a fresh cut, ready to pull up on you flowers and all- then you call saying some bullshit now you not feelin me outta no where." He brought that back up, and Lani went to speak before closing her mouth again.

"Aw, You bought me flowers?" She pouted, sticking her lip out

"Yup, I threw them bitches straight out the window soon as I hung up on you. Had me feelin like a bitch ina movie type shit." He shook his head, watching her laugh briefly before tucking her head behind her head

"Not the flowers out the window- Oh my god stop you gonna make me feel bad. I really wasn't tryna be mean though." She groaned, covering her hand with her face before he pulled it away

"You gon tell me Shawty wasn't in ya ear back then?"

"She was, but I was just scared. I didn't wanna look dumb again or get played.." She muttered, playing with Kai hand as she mindlessly traced his tattoos on his hand.

"But you ain't even gimmie the chance to make it up to you, instead you was jus goin off'a what ya friends tellin you to do, not doin whatchu really want. That's why I wasn't fuckin wit it." He went on to say, watching her finally make eye contact with him as she sat up.

"I know, and I can say I'm sorry for that cause I shouldn't have let other people opinions come in between us, that wasn't fair to you or me."

"Youn got to, I fucked it up between us and gave you a reason not to trust me so I can't really be mad that you don't."

"Kai stop before I cry." She smiled sadly, laughing out of instinct to keep from crying as her eyes watered at his words

"Dont cry mama, It's jus how it is. I came to terms wit it and it's nothin I can do except try to make you see it's gon be different this time." He gave a hand a squeeze before touching her face gently.

Instead of responding right away, Lani moved from beside him and pushed her body on top of his, holding him as he quickly hugged her back.

Tears fell down her face making her sniffle, causing Kai to chuckle

"You really a cry baby son, stop crying yo." He laughed at her, slightly missing his girlfriend's dramatic acts.

Lani joined in on the laughter, feeling him rub her back soothingly

"I just feel so bad, I feel like I fucked up the last 3 months for nothing, and we could've been better by now." She mumbled

"Can't change the past or help how you felt. We got each other now though, that's all that matter." He reassured her, watching her nod.

Looking from his face to directly his mouth, Lani leaned forward and placed her lips on his.

Kaiyeer quickly kissed her back, leaning her neck up more to kiss her deeper as she opened her mouth letting his tongue slip inside.

What was supposed to be a quick kiss turned into a full blown make out session, hearing her moan softly into the kiss as he let his hands travel down her body.

He cupped her bottom, gripping her ass as he pulled her body up into a straddling position.

Once he leaned up himself, he let one hand move from her bottom and slipped it inside of her hoodie.

"Take this off." He muttered against her lips and she pulled back

"Bae I just took that plan b, you is not fucking me again."

"Chill Ima pull out this time." He laughed while she crossed her arms.

"No, my period boutta come on soon anyways."

"Is it on now?"

"No but-"

Kai didn't even let her finish her sentence, he pushed her onto her back and hovered over her, peppering kisses everywhere.

"Bae moveeee!" She squealed, trying to turn her head and laughing loudly when he wouldn't let her.

"I missed you, damn you ain't miss a nigga?"

"You know I did."

"So wassup?" He licked her lips, making her draw a breath.

"Lemme jus stick the tip in." He kissed on her neck, sucking on her sweet spot

"Jus the tip?" She asked, feeling her resolve start to slip.

"Mhm." He nodded, both of them holding eye contact as his hand went inside of her leggings and right to her pussy.

He played with her glistening folds at first, his thumb grazing against her clit before slipping his ring finger inside of her and started to move it.

Her mouth opened slightly, her breathing picking up as she looked at him.

"You like that shit?"

"Mm, fuck. Don't stop." She whimpered, her tone needy.

"Then take these bitches off."

"You take em off me."

Kai didn't have to be told twice, undressing his girlfriend as they got into it, making up for lost time.

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝗗𝗔𝗬 - 𝟣𝟤:𝟢𝟫𝗉𝗆.

Kai came through the door, placing his gun and keys on the dresser just as Milan came out of the bathroom.

"Did you get them?"

"Hun." He handed the bag to her, snacking on some candy while she took the bag from him.

Taking the box out of the bag, Milan looked at the pads and took a deep breath

"Kaiyeer."

"What?"

"Why would you get me these thick ass pads with no wings on them?"

"Don't start ya shit yo you said getchu some pads."

"Yea, pads not no big ass diaper. How many times you been in my bathroom you ever seen me wear them? I always get the green ones, WITH WINGS. Not none of this shit" She grumbled, her attitude clear as day.

She walked back into the bathroom with the box, still complaining while Kai jus sat on the bed and paid it no mind.

He was scrolling on his phone, looking up when she finally came back out with it on, looking at herself in the mirror as the large pad she had on was obvious.

"Like look at this mess. This.. this really some shit my grandma would put on."

"That shit look like a pamper." He snickered, before full blown laughing as she groaned.

"Kai that's not funny." She whined, turning to him as he kept laughing.

"Aight my fault Bae but you should've said that which ones you jus said grab some pads for you, it ain't my fault you ain't tell me which kind."

"No it is ya fault!"

"How?"

"Cause I told you my period was coming on soon and you ain't listen, my nigga you really knocked my shit on dumb early. I had a few more days and you come fucking it outta me early now I look dumb."

"You the one that wanted to keep goin, I was chillin." He shrugged.

"Whatever Kai." She mumbled before cover her face

"I know you not boutta cry yo" He sat there laughing, thinking she was playing at first

Not trying to hear him continue laughing, Lani tried to walk past and go back into the bathroom but he wouldn't let her, pulling her over to him and caging her in between his legs.

"Move Kai."

"You really crying Milan?"

"No im sweating from my eyes. Yes, my body hurt, I hate dealing with my period, Im hungry but then again I'm not- my wig already starting to lift and then to top it off you get these big ass pads." She expressed as best as she could, her thoughts and emotions all over the place due to her period.

"Aight I'm sorry, my fault bae Ima getchu the ones you want before we gotta leave." He apologized, pulling her closer til she was sitting on the lap.

Nodding, Lani hooked her arm around Kai and got comfortable in his lap while he held her.

"Stop crying, you gonna mess up ya lashes mama."

"I look amess period, I'm already over the day and it barely started." She muttered.

"You don't even look bad, stop that." He wiped her tears away and she sighed.

"Hun." Reaching over, he grabbed the bag she discarded and showed it to her, pulling out some of her favorite candies and chocolates.

"Thank you." She smiled, pulling the airhead extreme bites out first as he kissed the side of her head.

"You got my Tylenol too?"

"It's all ina bag bae, you woulda seen it if you ain't jus throw the bag to the side and start cryin ya heart out." He told her, feeling her body move slightly as she laughed.

"Cause.. no. Then you jus laughing, making me wanna jump off a bridge." She replied dramatically.

"Nah cause I dead thought you was really playin til ya shoulders start shakin." He replied, defending himself as they both began to laugh.

"Ya cry baby ass." He teased lightly, nudging her softly.

"No I'm not." Lani protested weakly, knowing full well she was and so did kai.

"It's Aight tho, you my lil cry baby." He continued, kissing on her lovingly.

She grinned lightly, and kissed him back before sitting in a comfortable silence as she continued eating her candies.

They stayed in bed for some more hours after that, just laying in bed chilling til hours passed and it was getting around the time to head out to the hospital.

Milan was finally going to see her dad after putting it off for so long.

That's one of the main reasons she was feeling anxious as well, her period coming on only intensified how she was feeling.

As promised, Kaiyeer went back to the store and got his girlfriend the right kind of women's essentials she preferred as she was back in the house getting ready to head out.

After showering for the second time today, she threw on the first clean outfit she saw.

They were only going to the hospital so she didn't do much, putting on Kai's Gallery Department hoodie with some tights and Uggs, putting her beanie on last since her lace was still messed up and she couldn't be bothered to fix it.

Once she finished getting herself together, Lani took some more Tylenol when she felt her cramps trying to come back and left out of the bathroom.

Walking past cuddles sleeping on her bed, Lani grabbed her bag and quickly made her way outside as Kai was waiting for her in the car.

Soon as she got in, she could smell the smoke coming from the car as Kai had the windows cracked and continued to smoke.

"You ready?"

"Mhm." She nodded, getting more comfortable in the car as he pulled off.

Lani just so happened to look up, seeing cuddles in the window watching as she drove off and chuckled.

"What?"

"Nothin." She shook it off, and he didn't push.

Kai nodded, before hitting the blunt once more and trying to pass it

"You tryna smoke before you go in there?"

"What? No, why you ask that?"

"Don't be tryna act brand new and shit, i still remember what Bri said back in miami." He replied, a low smirk on his face, referring to Bri bringing up how Lani was smoking.

"Bri just be saying shit she don't needa say, Dougie messy ass too that's why they go together." She laughed and so did he.

"Don't be mad ya mans gotchu caught up."

"My sis ain't get me nothin, you know the vibes." Lani shrugged, thinking the whole situation was funny

"I do?"

"Mm, Cause I'm single again, out on the prowl! I thought he was pe-"

Lani's singing was short lived as Kai grabbed her up with his free hand.

"What're you gripping me up for Kaiyeer?" She laughed loudly

"Whatchu mean you single?"

"I'm singing Trina, I jus seen one of her-"

"Nahh Ion give a fuck, fuck her."

"Ool.. Trick daddy gon whoop ya ass talkin bout her like that." Lani instigated, and he ducked his teeth

"Ain't that the nigga who said he be getting his ass licked? Go head."

"What's wrong with that?"

"I'm not no fucking batty man that's what."

"Oh okay, see you like attention now you Jamaican all of a sudden, Nigga stay in your Puerto Rican lane." Lani bust out laughing.

"Dominican too." He added making her roll her eyes.

"Okay biggie." She joked, but he didn't catch the reference.

"Wait biggie was Dominican?" He asked, referring to the rapper.

"Not that one, I was talking about a girl." She corrected him and he rose a brow.

"It's a bitch name biggie?"

Milan laughed at the face he made, going to reply when her phone went off.

Her smile wiped off her face which Kai noticed and turned to her.

"You cool?"

"It's my mom, she asking how far away we are." Lani replied, locking her phone.

"How you think it's gonna go with my dad?" She asked, her anxiety coming back as her playful mood was gone.

"I wanna wish for the best but knowing how ya folks is, I don't wantchu going in there with high hopes to be let down ina end."

"Yeah, I hear you." Lani nodded, understanding what he was saying.

"I'm nervous." She blurted out as she spoke again, messing with her hoodie sleeves.

"I know. No matter what happen tho you know I gotchu." He told her wholeheartedly, making her smile.

"I love you." She leaned over the armrest, kissing him softly.

"I love you too." He spoke against her lips before kissing her back briefly.

The light turned green and he pulled off, continuing on their way towards the hospital, finally getting the conversation over with.

Another couple minutes had passed or whatever til they finally made it there, getting passed the reception as they made their way towards the room her parents were currently in.

Her nerves were getting the best of her, stopping in front of the door as she turned around to Kai quickly

"What's wrong ma?"

"I don't wanna go in." She said at the last minute, her voice shaky as tears welled in her eyes and he pulled her in for a hug, comforting her.

"Bae-"

"I just don't want it to go bad." She cut him off, her voice coming out muffled

"But what if it go good? You ain't gon know if youn go in." Kai countered, before speaking again.

"We already here, just at least hear em out. If you don't wanna talk we can leave if that's what you want." He encouraged, looking down as he wiped her tears.

"Why you gotta be making sense?" She grumbled, making him laugh

"Cause one of us got to. You know you gon be thinkin bout it if we leave and jus go back home."

"I know." She muttered.

"You want me to go in witchu?" He asked

Shaking her head, she let him go and pulled away just as the doors opened.

"Lani? I thought I heard voices out here." Lani's Mom, Marcy appeared looking over at Kai.

"Hey sweetie."

"Wassup ma." Kai greeted Marcy, acknowledging her as his second mom.

"That's her?" Lenard's voice came from inside of the room.

"Mhm." Marcy turned to her daughter, seeing her red eyes and touched her face, swiping her thumb.

"Y'all goin in?"

"Just me." Lani shook her head.

Marcy nodded, stepping out as she stepped in to give her Daughter and ex husband some time alone.

Milan shut the door behind her, she turned to her father seeing him for the first time since their argument.

It was like laying eyes on him for the first time made all emotions come back full force, as she couldn't stop the tears if she wanted to and broke down in front of him.

The plan was to remain cool, let him see her unaffected but in reality not having a relationship with her father really did bug her and to hear him speak ill of her like that really did hurt her feelings.

What hurt her feelings even more was not having a relationship with both her parents like she used to, especially her dad since she was more closer with him.

What Milan didn't know was that Lenard felt the exact same way, he was just too caught up in his traditional values and pride.

However becoming close with death and waking up to a hospital alone, with no one by his side opened his eyes and scared him to see.

If he was to pass away he didn't want to leave the earth feuding over such childish things, and let the accident be a wake up call to him.

And seeing his own daughter break down in front of him, it made him want to become emotional himself.

He'd always told her to never let a man make you cry, and he was the one breaking that promise.

Opening his arms for her to come over, Milan wasted no time and hugged her father tightly as she cried heavily, needing to be hugged in that moment.

All he could do was comfort his daughter, rubbing her back and tell her repeatedly how sorry he was.

Hoping it wasn't too late to fix what was broken.

How sad chile.. hopefully Lenard got the wake up call his ass needed!

I didn't write them fully talking it out bc 1. Y'all don't like his ass and don't really care LMAOOO 2. Well back to 1.

Anywaysss, hey you guys 😜 did we love todays chapter?

I feel like we touched on a few things, had a couple serious moments as well as funny moments 😼⁉️

Lani ducking bubbles like a shootout 😭🏃🏾‍♀️💨

Lani popping B's like they perks 🙄 kai not feelin it LMAO

She finally faced her dad and talked things out with Kai, let's hope for the best.... 🤭

Won't hold y'all too long y'all know I love to ramble, I'm tryna get these remaining chapters done by next week chile.

Y'all already know the dealiooo, lemme know how y'all feel 😙

Sorry for any mistakes!

K.C <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.2K 791 12
" 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐧𝗼 𝗼𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝗼𝐯𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝗺𝗼𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝗼𝗺𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐧𝗼 𝗼𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝗼...
17.6K 688 16
"𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕.. 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒛𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒕."
541K 28.7K 52
𝘐𝘧 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘐𝘧 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘶𝘱 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘭𝘰...
338K 10.5K 73
"𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐰𝐤𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐭?" 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐱 𝐟𝐚�...