The Veela's Vampire

By ilovemymfsleep159

Harry is a Creature. So is Draco. What happens when lies are uncovered and drama erupts? Will Harry be able t... More

Draco's Inheritance
Harry's Inheritance
Gringotts Bank
Before going to school
Hogwarts
Sorting
Breakfast
First Day
Slytherin Party
"Harry Potter?"
Malfoy Manor
What is this feeling?
Changed
Missing
Obsidian
A Dilemma
The Whole Time?
Returning to Hogwarts
The Duel
Author's Notice
"He's... different."
Go fuck yourself.
Hogsmeade
I warned you.
Why didn't you tell me?
Enough is enough
He's terrifying...
His Reign of Terror
Author's Note

A surprising development

1.6K 64 32
By ilovemymfsleep159

Xavier sighed and rubbed his chin with his hand. It was nearing time for the holiday break.

Dumbledore had given up insisting on Xavier's presence in the Gryffindor dormitories, so Xavier spent most of his free time corresponding with Voldemort or spending time with his friends and followers.

Snape's death had rocked him hard. He felt wary whenever he saw the Headmaster, knowing that he would stoop to those levels was terrifying.

Along with that, hearing Draco sob quietly in his bed at night was making him feel even worse.

Life had become just as complicated and dramatic as it was before Xavier Riddle.

"Xavier?"

He turned around slowly, eyeing Theo as he walked up to him, he had a cage in his hand, with a big black cloth covering it.

"I've noticed how upset you seem to be, and so I brought you something that I hope will cheer you up!"

He took the cloth off the cage and revealed the coiled shape of Jafar. Xavier smiled and grabbed Theo by the back of his neck. He smiled and gently took Jafar out of the cage, draping his body over his neck.

"Thank you Theo. How did you find him?"

Theo's face turned a light shade of red.

"I-I uh, I found him outside the castle when I went to go to Honeyduke's. I knew it was Jafar because he seemed to come up to me and ask me for his help."

Xavier nodded and smiled again.

"He must be exhausted, it's far too cold for snakes. Thank you for bringing him to me."

Xavier was about to turn away when Theo's lips caught his. He was surprised and didn't quite know what to do. Theo moved slightly closer and was about to grab Xavier's cheeks. When Xavier grabbed his hands and pulled himself away

"What. The. Fuck."

Xavier quickly glanced to his right. Draco was standing there and he was FUMING.

Theo stumbled over an apology to Xavier but before he could finish Draco ran back up the stairs. Xavier sighed and took the cage from Theo's hands. Theo frowned with himself and shook his head.

"I am so sorry, I don't know what came over me..."

Xavier held up his hand and instead of returning it to his side, he put it on Theo's shoulder.

"I am very sorry if I have done anything to make you think that I am interested, but I am not. I am interested in... someone else."

Theo's face fell, he knew that it was a possibility that he would be rejected but he never imagined that it would hurt this much.

"That's alright, I know what you mean Xavier. And I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable, I kind of just saw an opening and went for it."

Xavier nodded and smiled before planting a short kiss on Theo's cheek and running up the stairs after Draco. Theo lifted his hand up to his cheek and he gave a small smile.

-With Draco-

Draco felt his anger bubble underneath his skin. Why was he so pissed off? It's not like he hadn't heard Theo talk about Xavier before, or noticed the fact that Xavier was a Pureblood mother's wet dream. He was stunning, and he came from one of the most prestigious pureblooded families in history. Why shouldn't Theo try to date him?

"Draco?"

The boy spun around on his heel and rushed towards Xavier, he hit him in the chest twice before glaring up at him.

"Why are you so angry at me?"

Draco shrugged.

"I don't know but I am. Why did you kiss Theo?"

Xavier shook his head.

"I didn't kiss him, he kissed me."

Draco rolled his eyes and hit him again.

"Not the point! Why were his lips on yours?"

Xavier turned his head to the side and sighed.

"I don't know, he said he liked me after you ran away. I told him I didn't feel the same."

Draco sighed and went to push past Xavier when he felt a pair of hands grip his waist, firmly but not tightly.

"Wait."

Xavier spun Draco around and put his hand behind Draco's head, pulling him in for a kiss. Draco felt his heart stop for a few seconds before he grabbed a handful of Xavier's shirt and pulled him as close as he could.

Their lips connected and Draco swore fireworks exploded. He felt his body turn to jelly where Xavier was touching and his legs grew weak. He quickened the kiss and pulled at Xavier, needing his touch.

Xavier pulled away to catch his breath and rested their foreheads against each other.

"That was..."

Draco pulled him in again. Not wanting it to stop. He gripped Xavier's shirt even tighter as Xavier grabbed his hips and pulled them as close as he could. Draco felt himself grow restless as he began to trail the kisses from Xavier's mouth to his neck.

"Draco, I love what's going on, but that can't happen right now."

Draco nodded and kept kissing him until his lips were swollen. He clung to Xavier and rested his head against his shoulder. He hadn't felt this calm in a while.

"So, what does this mean for us Draco?"

He looked Xavier in his eyes and sighed.

"I don't know."

Xavier nodded and gave him a kiss on the forehead.

"I have a meeting with Voldemort, I'll see you later?"

Draco nodded and watched as he left the room. As soon as Xavier left he came to his senses.

He had just kissed the man, who could actually be, the most powerful wizard of his time. What was wrong with him? Was he going mad?

...

Xavier waited patiently as Voldemort searched through his memories. He paused on the one that had transpired no more then a few minutes ago, the one with Malfoy.

"Have you finished?"

Voldemort withdrew himself from Xavier's mind and sat down, gesturing for him to do the same. Xavier crossed his legs and stared at him. Voldemort's eyes searched his expression.

"Well, do you have any correspondence?"

Voldemort smirked and snapped his fingers, a house elf appeared and quietly handed Xavier a piece of paper. Voldemort stood and walked over to the window, glancing down at the garden and shivering with anticipation. Xavier stood abruptly, his chair hitting the ground with a loud bang.

"YOU'RE DISBANDING MY FOLLOWERS?"

Voldemort sneered and turned around, his cold red eyes memorizing his spawn's dark expression.

"Yes. Yes I am. I have entertained you for long enough. It is time for your little play group to transfer to my ranks. I need more followers."

Xavier slowly tore the piece of paper and threw it into his father's drink.

"They follow me. Not you."

Voldemort drew his wand and pointed it down.

"I will give you one last chance. You will submit to me, or face the consequences."

Xavier drew his own wand and pointed it at his father.

"No. I am done. I am so sick and tired of everyone dragging me alone like I'm just a tool in their toolbox. I am a human, I have a life, and I do not follow, I lead."

Voldemort chuckled and raised his wand.

"Then engarde son."

A slew of spells flew around the room, Xavier was struggling, he was not as skilled as his father, nor as experienced.

"Maybe if Snape had actually taught you something, you would be able to stand against me."

Xavier's hand went slack and his wand fell from his hand. Voldemort paused and turned his head.

"Aww, did I make you upset?"

Xavier lifted his hand as black sludge began pouring from his eyes.

"AVADA KEDAVRA."

Voldemort's body went limp and he fell forward. His body slowly began to break down as he turned to ash. Xavier felt his soul tear, he fell onto his knees and screamed his feelings. The room filled with black clouds and bright flashes of lightning. The door flew open as Deatheaters flooded the room. They stuck to the sides of the room until Bellatrix screamed.

"MY LORD!"

She ran over to the pile of ashes and put her hand on it. She glared at Xavier who was trembling on the floor.

"HE KILLED THE DARK LORD. HE IS DUMBLEDORE'S LACKEY."

A few Deatheaters rushed forward and began to send curses his way. Xavier screamed in agony as he was beaten viciously. Bellatrix walked forward and stood in front of him, she sneered down at him and grabbed his hair. She pulled his head back and spat in his face.

"I always knew you would betray us. You filthy little half breed."

She stood up and held her wand an inch from his face.

"CRUCIO!"

Bellatrix's eyes widened. Xavier's wings had sprouted from his back and were now covering him. The spell hit the wall uselessly. Bellatrix raised her wand and was about to utter another incantation when she paused. There was a small gap in the feathery shield protecting the traitor. Her eyes widened as his wings began to decay. He stood facing her.

She dropped to her knees and clasped her hands together. She prayed and begged for mercy.

His skin was haggard and covered in a strange language. His hands, eyes and feet were dripping with the same black sludge. Bellatrix shrunk back at his eyes, they were pitch black and glowing with unbridled fury. He began muttering in a language she didn't know. She backed herself into a corner and screamed as he walked toward her.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!!!"

...

Draco walked into the Slytherin Common Room. His head still swimming from the earlier actions of that night, when he heard yelling and screaming.

He ran up to Blaise and shook his shoulder. He was sitting and staring into the distance. Blaise turned to him, a tear rolled down his cheek as he stared back up at Blaise.

"Everyone is... My mum is..."

Pansy walked over to Draco, tears streaming down her face.

"MY PARENTS ARE DEAD, BLAISE'S MOM IS DEAD, EVERYONE IS DEAD."

She gripped onto Draco's shirt as her tears continued to flow. Draco glanced around the room, friends and family members had been murdered tonight. Draco's gaze locked on Xavier and he gasped.

Xavier's hair was long and thick, hanging far past his hands. His wings were decaying and his horns were curved in a circle almost connecting over his head. He had black tattoos peeking out of the edges of his shirt, around his neck and wrists.

But the worst was his face.

His eyes had dark bags around them and his face was haggard.

"Today, an unspeakable act was committed."

Everyone shrunk back, at the coldness that was not only in his voice but also in the room. Cold clouds radiated off his body and filled the room, sending shivers down everyone's spines.

"It was the Light Side who committed these atrocious acts of murder, and very soon we will retaliate."

He lifted his hand and a black spell shot out, hitting them all in the sides. Draco felt a slight burning sensation and he lifted his shirt and looked down at his side.

It was a small image of two wings with a hand in the middle of the wings, it was clutching a heart.

Draco stared up at Xavier, for the first time since they had bonded, Draco felt genuinely

Afraid.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.6K 2K 13
Harry Potter. The boy who lived. The man that can't die. The prophecy. "Neither can live, while the other survives." The only thing that could defea...
7K 241 20
Hey guys :) Many of you may recognise this title from another story, so I want to put a disclaimer out before I get reported etc. I have asked for an...
241K 11.6K 62
[COMPLETE] How can love blossom in the midst of hatred? How can it catch you so suddenly and unexpectedly? Draco's 6th year was not at all going how...
354K 11.8K 16
"You know what Potter... I think I'll take that offer," Draco began, walking closer towards me, backing me against the wall. "Wait, really?" I looked...