Slytherin Party

A/N: Above is a playlist I found on YouTube. If you wish, you can listen to it while reading this chapter.

Draco P.O.V:

I walked into the clearing where the party was being held and glanced at my surroundings. There was a table with cauldron shaped cups that looked to be filled with pink smoke. There was a large lake to the left of the clearing where most of the 6th years were making out. I rolled my eyes and walked over to a few couches that were unoccupied and sat there, waiting for Xavier. Blaise walked over and sat on the couch opposite to the one I was on.

"What are you doing Dray? Come and dance! It's so boring just sitting there."

I shook my head and scowled at him. Blaise rolled his eyes and grabbed my wrist. Ignoring my protests. I rolled my eyes as a good song came on. I sighed and began to dance. Forgetting everyone around me until I heard someone next to me gasp a little. I turned in the direction that she was looking in. Xavier walked into the clearing with his hair tied up and his hands in his pockets. He was wearing a grey turtleneck sweater and black ripped jeans. He looked at me and smirked condescendingly. Pansy ran over to Xavier and whispered in his ear, he sighed and followed her as she walked toward me. She hugged me,

"Well, thanks for coming you twat."

I scowled and smiled at her,

"I couldn't let you have all the fun now could I?"

She smiled, clearly missing the sarcasm. I rolled my eyes and she grabbed my wrist, leading me toward the couches where a group of 5th years sat, including Weasley and Granger. Granger was sitting next to him and reading a book, while Weasley was desperately trying to get her to join in on whatever game they were playing. I was about to walk away when Pansy looked at me pleadingly. I sighed motioning for Xavier to sit down. Xavier lifted his eyebrow but sat without complaint.

"Welcome newcomers. We were just about to start our game of Never Have I Ever. If you have done it, you drink. First six players to twenty shots have to go skinny dipping in front of everyone."

George Weasley smirked and nodded at Fred. Xavier and I both reached for cups and filled it with our alcohol of choice.

Side-note: I do not promote underage drinking, this is simply for plot purposes.

"I'll go first. Never have I ever had a fear of spiders."

He looked pointedly at Weasley. The younger red head took a swig of his drink and shivered.

"You can't just target me you gits!"

Fred and George smiled at each other and chuckled.

"Oh we can-" George snickered, "-and we will!" Fred looked at George and fist bumped him.

A girl sitting next to George rolled her eyes and continued the game. Xavier and I rarely drank from our cups. Xavier had three sips and I had two.

"Alright, my turn."

Granger had joined in a few turns ago and was already at 5 sips. She'd began targeting Fred and George. As they seemed to have the same amount of sips which was just higher then Weasley's.

"Never have I ever been gay."

Fred and George both glared at Granger and took a sip. I also took a sip. Weasel was glancing around for someone to target when his eyes landed on Xavier's and smirked.

"My turn."

Weasel glared at Xavier with a mischievous smile.

"Never have I ever been related to a murderer."