I warned you.

TW: This chapter will discuss sh and abu43. I have put markers in bold of when you should skip.

Pansy jumped out of the way. Xavier quickly pointed his wand and cast,

"Imperio!"

Weasley's eyes widened as he found he could not move.

"HEY, YOU CAN'T DO THAT!"

Hermione stepped up to the two. Looking ready to jump in but Draco snarled.

"Weasley didn't set parameters. He can do what he likes. You cannot interfere in a legal wizard duel Mud blood."

Hermione's face scrunched up at the perverse name, but she stepped back regardless.

"Now Weasley, I do believe the rules were 'BOW'."

Ron screamed as he fought against Xavier's will. Xavier smiled sadistically and walked closer to the boy. Smiling as Ron's nose almost touched his legs. Ron couldn't get enough air to squeal so he just whimpered. Xavier took the spell off Ron and smirked as the red head fell onto his knees, gasping for breath.

Xavier smirked and stood in front of him.

"Right where you belong you blood traitor."

Ron stuck his wand out and screamed.

"DEPULSO."

Xavier's wand disappeared out of his grasp. Landing by the Slytherins. Ron smirked and stood up shakily pointing his wand at Xavier.

"Now what Riddle? You can't go pick it up and you don't have a second to help you."

Xavier frowned. This was getting ridiculous. He stuck his palm out flat and whispered.

"Accio wand."

His wand flew into his hand and Xavier resumed his stance.

"Relashio."

He flicked his wand and Ron let go of his wand. Before he could react Xavier quickly fired.

"Incarcerous!"

Ron stood in place with his hands bound and his mouth gagged.

"Finally, some peace and quiet."

He rubbed his temple and walked up to him. Silently judging his every twist and turn.

"You see, I could end it here. I have won, there is no conceivable way for you to wiggle free. But then again, you did not set any prohibitations on how far I can go, so technically, if I wanted to, I could very well kill you right here right now."

Ron's face turned pale along with many of the other people present. They'd never seen someone die, especially not via the Killing curse. But he was right. Ron hadn't said they couldn't, and Xavier certainly hadn't either. Xavier raised his wand. Everyone held their breath as he twisted his wand mumbling the counter spell for Incarcerous. But he didn't lower his wand.

"Say it."

Ron sighed and grunted the words.

"I yield."

Xavier bowed and stood back up.

"Next time, you should think twice Weasley."

He turned away and went to walk back to his friends when Ron snatched his wand off the ground and screamed.

"DIFFINDO."

Xavier's back was ripped open by the spell, though weakly cast, it still cut through the still not fully healed skin on his back. Xavier screamed and fell onto his knees. He could feel his magic bubbling over again. The Slytherin's rushed to his side and helped him up. Xavier turned around with fire in his eyes.