Hogsmeade

Draco shivered against the freezing cold air. Christmas was growing nearer and he'd been dying to go to Honeydukes to buy some presents for his friends. Xavier had finally been able to escape the Gryffindorks and was finally able to hang out with his real friends. After Xavier had caught up with them, he'd confessed that he was so tired of hearing Seamus and Dean whine to Ron about having to share a room with him. He didn't mind Neville as he usually kept to himself.

"They're always fucking complaining and it's getting pathetic at this point."

Xavier immediately shuddered when they entered the Three Broomsticks. Everyone stopped talking and looked at the four new arrivals. Xavier looked at all of them and walked up to the barmaid.

"May I please have Five Butterbeers Madame Rosmerta?"

She nodded and began to pour them.

"We'll be in Booth seven."

They walked over to the booth and sat down, draping their winter robes over the back of the chairs. Once Madame Rosmerta had given them their drinks, they began to talk about everything that had happened over the time they hadn't seen each other. Xavier told them about how he'd managed to almost completely master wandless magic.

"Snape's making me start on Wordless magic tomorrow. He's sped up the process since Dumbledore's stopped feeding me potions."

Theo stared at Xavier in amazement.

"Dude! I can barely cast Expelliarmus wandless and you're complaining about almost mastering it?!"

Xavier turned red.

"It helps that Dark Angels don't usually use wands to perform spells. Or words either really."

He looked down at his hands and sighed.

"I just want a little break. Snape's been on my back about everything. He's more of a father then my actual father who just makes sure I'm still on his side of the war every few days."

He yawned and crossed his legs. They all kept ranting about school life and other things, until a certain red head traipsed over to them.

"Well, well, well. Look who it is. The Deatheaters and their little Dark Prince. How are you Xavier? Still pretending to not be friends with these guys I see."

Xavier smiled and clapped Ron on the shoulder.

"Calm down Weasel. I'm just enjoying a Butterbeer with my old roommates. Now scurry along to your girlfriend, I know she wouldn't want you too far away. You might come to your senses and stop being pussy-whipped."

The four slytherins chuckled at Xavier's words. Enjoying the look of rage that crossed the Redheads face.

"Listen here Riddle. I don't like you. You're father is a murderer and you are no better then him. He probably doesn't even love you."

Xavier smirked and raised the cup to his lips, chugging the rest of it.

"Just like he didn't love your filthy inbred mother."

Xavier froze as did everyone else in the Pub. They looked between the two boys. Xavier slowly stood up and glared at Ron, who just looked back at him with a shit eating grin. Though he'd never had the opportunity to actually speak to his mother, he remembered moments where she would swaddle him and sing songs to him. This weasel had no clue what or who he was speaking to. Xavier felt his magic bubbling up inside of him. Like he felt that day in the forest. Draco gasped as Xavier's eyes went black and his teeth grew, sticking out form under his top lip. He grabbed onto the front of Ron's shirt and brought them closer together. Xavier's magic poured out of him and everyone suddenly felt cold.