Before going to school

Xavier P.O.V: 

After the incident at the Dursley's, I knew I couldn't go back there, so I took refuge in Slytherin Manor.

I put a up few wards to keep people out, not that I thought anyone would be visiting me. It was almost time for school and I had received a letter as if I was a new student, I had originally wondered if I'd be better off going to a different school, but I had decided that I needed to complete my schooling at Hogwarts, where I was comfortable, plus I'd be closer to home there.

I tried to study up on the materials I learnt from previous years at Hogwarts, now that the block on my photographic memory had been removed, I figured it would be good for me to store knowledge from those years. 

I also decided that since the loyalty potion was wearing off, I could actually try and re-look at things that had happened to me, so I read old letters and newspapers from the previous years. I'd also been reading books about my creatures which is how I learnt how to hide my wings and horns, so that I could wear normal clothing.

"Xavier, where are we going?"

When I got to the manor, I'd met Jafar. He had seen that I was upset so he killed a mouse and brought it to me. He was red with lines of black on his back. He had the longest fangs that I had ever seen on a snake before. I hopped up and nodded, running up the stairs to the bedroom I'd been staying in. I snatched the first pair of pants and shirt that I saw and slipped into them. Thank god for that book, otherwise I would be walking around shirtless. I grabbed a cup of blood out of the fridge. I'd learnt that as long as I had some blood every few days, nothing bad would happen. And besides, the taste was growing on me.

"Are you coming Jafar?" He nodded and slithered up my arm, letting his tail drape over my shoulder, while keeping his head up. I hopped into the fireplace and yelled "Diagon Alley".

A Few Hours Later

I walked up and down Diagon Alley trying to find a clothes shop. But no matter how hard I looked there just weren't any. Everyone was staring at me as I walked past, I don't know if it was because I was speaking to Jafar in Parseltongue or if it was because I kept ducking into Knockturn alley. I finally worked up the courage to ask a passing witch.

"Excuse me, can you tell me where I can find a clothes shop?" She looked me up and down and tried not to laugh,

"Yeah, it looks like you need 'em pal." She had purple eyes, grey hair and a heavy Scottish accent.

"Oh my god your snake is so cute!" She reached out her hand and pat him. Jafar hissed at her but she took no notice. I looked at her in amazement. After a while she stopped patting him and turned to me,

"Follow me, I'll take you to one. My name is Milly by the way!" She grabbed my hand and tried to drag me, but failed miserably. I chuckled and followed her. She led me through a bunch of shops and I ended up buying a lot of stuff, staying well past how long I had intended. I'd managed to ditch her for long enough to grab my wand and tell Mr. Borgin to deliver all of the items that I purchased to Slytherin Manor. I told the bookshop keeper the same. As I left Knockturn Alley, Milly found me again and followed me.

"Hey, I'm hungry wanna go eat some ice-cream?" She tugged at my shirt, and I had no choice but to agree, because she had been extremely nice to me. We walked into the shop. I stared at the floor, avoiding eye contact with everyone and followed close behind Milly, a habit I had developed by being Harry Potter. A person collided with me and fell to the floor. I was caught off guard and whipped around to find the boy from Gringotts. The one who was staring at me when I got there. He was dressed in a black turtleneck layered beneath a suit jacket and had long black pants and dress shoes on.

Draco P.O.V:

The man that I had accidentally bumped into was the one from Gringotts. He looked me up and down, like he was deciding whether or not to help me. His eyes where black and they looked... lifeless. I jumped and backed away when I saw the snake on his shoulder,

"Xavier are you ok?" A girl popped up out of no where, she had her grey hair in a braid and wore a black shirt with grey ripped jeans,

"Yeah, I'm alright." He held his hand out for me to grab but I just stared at it. My mother came up behind me and cleared her throat,

"Draco? You can get up now."

I shook my head, remembering myself and shoved his hand away. Pulling myself off the floor. I was only slightly smaller than him.

"Maybe you should watch where you're going."

His eyes widened in surprise but he quickly regained his composure and glared at me.

"You bumped into me? Maybe you should watch where you are going."

He looked at me threateningly but I rolled my eyes, I was used to this sort of intimidation from Deatheaters.

"Let me introduce myself, as it seems like you are a mud blood and you don't understand who I am. I am Draco Malfoy, heir to the Malfoy Lordship and you must show me respect."

He stood there for a minute before he raised his hand and struck my cheek, sending me to the floor. 

"Hey! What the hell?! Who do you think you are!?" I could only vaguely hear my father shouting in the background. Xavier, as the girl had called him, was blinking rapidly. His eyes flashing from black to red and back to black.

"Brat." He whispered so that only I could hear, his voice was laced with anger. He looked at me with so much hatred that I could feel my heart skip a beat. What was wrong with me? I'd never been scared of anyone my age before. He snatched his bags off the floor and apparated away. I shook my head. He was probably just another fucking idiot that didn't know his place. Though, apparating was supposed to be really difficult for students my age. And we weren't supposed to use magic outside of school. He was intriguing.

Xavier P.O.V: 

As soon as my feet touched the floors. I growled and shot a spell at the fireplace, making a fire larger than necessary. I'd never felt so angry in my life. Not even when Vernon called me names or smacked me in the face. Who does he think he is?! Is Draco really such a prat that he thinks he can insult just anyone!? He would've begged my forgiveness if he'd have known who I really was.

I stopped. I'm acting exactly how I'd expect the son of the fucking Dark Lord to act. Gritting my teeth, I sat on the couch and stared into the fire, mulling over the events of the day. An owl pecked the window and dropped a letter into my room before flying away. The letter told me that my items were waiting for me at the door. I walked down the staircase and pulled the items inside the manor door. I looked over my purchases.

A trunk that doubled as a headquarters/hide out of sorts. According to Mr. Borgin, it had a Library, Kitchen, Bedroom, Bathroom, Potions Room and a Sitting Area. And I could add more rooms to it if I went back there and bought more.

The 2 books I required for that year and some more books to keep me occupied, so that was around 24 books total.

A few potion items that could not be found at Hogwarts.

Lots of clothes that fit me. Suits, muggle fashion clothes and new robes. Also a few accessories like necklaces and rings as 5th year students were now permitted to wear jewellery.

A few items for Jafar. Like a fluffy bed, a few live mice and some anti-venom so if he bit anyone I could cure it.

I smiled, happy with my purchases and moved it all to my room. Packing the things I wouldn't need for Hogwarts into my room, and all the other things into my trunk. I decided to explore all the rooms later. I breathed a sigh of relief at being finished. I lay on my bed and Jafar cuddled up next to me on the bed, craving the warmth that my body was emanating. I fell asleep to the little snores that Jafar would let out every few seconds.