He's terrifying...

"What you hear in my voice is fury, not suffering. Anger, not moral authority."
- Audre Lorde

Ron's face went pale.

His headmaster, the man he looked up to, and not only just been exposed by one of Ron's least favorite professors, but he'd also killed that same professor.

Ron suppressed the urge to scream and he ran away as fast as he could. He had no idea what to do. Should he tell his parents? Should he tell Hermione? He doubted that they would believe him. He groaned and leaned against the wall, thinking. Who could he tell?

He groaned and rubbed his neck. He knew that telling Xavier would probably be the best course of action, but he also didn't want to talk to that slimy git. He slid down the wall and pulled his knees close to his chest. Although he never really liked Snape, he was one of his teachers and he had often chastised Hermione for being a know-it-all, which Ron found quite funny. It was confronting to see him be murdered by 'the true embodiment of light'.

"Weasley."

Ron's head snapped up and he looked straight into the red eyes of Xavier.

"What do you want?"

Ron stood up and crossed his arms. Sure, he'd been the one to cast a spell while Xavier's back was turned but sometimes Ron got ghost pains that reverberated through his whole body like how the Cruciatus Curse had been described to him by Harry. He had a sneaking suspicion that Xavier had inflicted said spell.

"I'm looking for Professor Snape. Has he come out of his meeting yet?"

Ron's face paled and he leaned against the wall, suddenly feeling nauseous. Xavier raised his eyebrow and glanced up and down Ron's face.

"What?"

Xavier felt an uneasy feeling settle at the bottom of his stomach.

"Weasley, what happened?"

He looked up at Xavier and gulped.

"H-Headmaster, he..."

Xavier sighed and began to search through Ron's memories. Unsurprisingly, the boy's mental defenses were non-existent. He gripped onto one specific memory from a few minutes ago. He watched with clenched hands as his newly found father figure was questioned and killed. Xavier's hands clenched and black fog emanated from the bottom of his robes.

"My boy?"

He withdrew himself from the Weasel's mind and felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked up to see the aged hand of Albus Dumbledore. Xavier's fingers cracked and he sent a hex at Albus's hand, making the man snatch his hand back.

"You will pay for this Albus. Mark my words."

Xavier apparated into his dormitory and stood there silently. Draco walked in with Theo and Blaise. They were talking amongst themselves quietly until they saw Xavier standing in the middle of the room. The air in the room was icy, like a Dementor was in the room with them, and the air felt static making their hair stand on end. Xavier's magic was swirling around like thunderclouds. Draco saw Xavier take a deep breath and he covered his ears.

"COVER YOUR EARS."

They all followed and watched as Xavier bellowed. The windows shattered and all three of them were thrown backwards. What had happened to Xavier? He was unleashing his wrath on anything and everything nearby. Xavier's hands had black liquid dripping from them as he kept screaming, his screams turned almost animalistic as his horns and wings sprung out of his back. Draco felt the immense anger and pain that he was feeling and it almost knocked him to his knees.