Hogwarts

Xavier P.O.V: 

I woke up to a cold sensation on my side, I looked down and saw that Jafar wasn't there anymore. He must've gone hunting. I reached over to the beside table and grabbed my clothes, a black shirt and jeans. I swiped the rings and a necklace that I had bought and put them on. I choose some black lace ups and rushed downstairs with my trunk and saw that Jafar was waiting for me,

"Grab some breakfast and then we'll go." 

I nodded and sprinted to the kitchen, grabbing an apple and my money pouch. I scanned the counter top for anything that I could have forgotten. I turned and spotted some keys that Ragnok had given me for my estates and vaults. I took them and put them in with the money pouch.

"Alright come on!" I ran into the bedroom. He was lying on my trunk. I let him slither up my arm and rest on my shoulders, then I grabbed my trunk and apparated to platform 9 and 3/4.

Draco P.O.V: 

I woke up trying to decide if I was excited or miserable. The girl, that had been with Xavier, introduced herself as Milly and had said that she and Xavier were going to Hogwarts too. Not that I cared of course. I hopped out of bed and grabbed my Slytherin Robes, knowing that my father would rather I wear them to the train station then casual clothes. I grabbed my shoes as I ran down the stairs,

"Come on Draco! The train is going to leave soon!" I managed to grab onto my mother's hand and we apparated to the train that was about to leave. All the students had already gotten on but as I rushed past the Weasel's I heard them talking in "hushed whispers" to Granger and Weasley saying,

"If you see Potter on the train remember to act nice and if he asks any questions as to why you never wrote to him, just say that you went on a holiday. Not that you just couldn't be bothered." The Weasel and Mud blood grinned at each other and ran onto the train, I followed close behind and laughed. Stupid Potter, his friend's weren't even true friends.

Xavier P.O.V: 

I was about to fall asleep when I heard my compartment door open and close. I bolted upright, quickly drew my wand and stared at the new arrivals. It was none other than Ron, Hermione and Ginny. I glared at them remembering how the anti-loyalty potion had made memories of them rush back. I could remember every shitty thing they'd done. I wasn't supposed to know who they were, I was going to Hogwarts as Xavier so that Dumbledore didn't make me drink another potion and I didn't list my last name so that no one would question me being Voldemort's son, I was about to introduce myself when Ron cut in,

"Bloody hell, you look scary!"

I raised my eyebrow and shook my head. Stupid Ron. Hermione stepped forward and pushed Ron's face away.

"Don't mind him, he's an idiot."

She stuck her hand out and smiled, a sickly sweet smile.

"I'm Hermione Granger! It's nice to meet you..."

I took her hand and shook it.

"Xavier."

Ron shoved Hermione aside and took my hand,

"I'm Ron, Ron Weasley! That girl over there is Ginny Weasley, she's my younger sister." I nodded at Ginny and she waved timidly. Milly stuck her head around the corner and she saw me.

"Oh. Hallo everyone! Sorry, I'm Milly and I'm only here for Xavier!"

Hermione smiled and gestured to the seat.

"We're waiting for someone but I'm sure that we can squeeze you into the compartment."

Milly nodded and closed the door behind her.

"Who're you waiting for?"

Hermione and Ron both puffed their chests out and smirked.

"Harry Potter."

The paused for a moment, expecting a reaction out of either me or Milly, but they didn't get one.

"Oh sorry, am I supposed to know who he is?"

I glanced at Milly. She didn't know who I was? Well, I suppose I'm not really Harry Potter anymore. Milly took Hermione's and Ron's hand, shaking them both.

"Are you two together?"

Milly nodded.

"I suppose we are."

Ron smirked.

"Damn dude, like together together."

He wiggled his eyebrows, not so subtlety. Milly and I looked at each other with wide eyes. I scrunched my nose and watched as she doubled over in laughter. Ron stared at her as though she'd gone mad and Hermione raised her eyebrow and stared at my disappointed expression.

"Hell no, I'm his friend. We just met yesterday and plus I'm not inclined towards men."

Ginny looked a little flustered and she sat down across from me. Ron sat next to her and Hermione set next to him. Milly sat to my right. She continued to make conversation with Ron and Hermione. I listened quietly and stuck my hand into my trunk, brushing against Jafar's scales every so often. It began to rain halfway through the train ride. I kept having to leave the compartment so that I could feed Jafar without freaking out the new Golden Trio. After leaving the compartment for the sixth time, I walked back to the compartment but stopped when I heard whispering.

"So where is he?"

I lifted my eyebrow and looked at the Golden Trio.

"He isn't in the train as far as I know."

Ginny looked over at Milly. I think she would've rather talked to her then talk about their mystery person.

"We didn't even see Harry in Diagon Alley or at the Platform. Surely he's here though?"

My heart skipped a beat, they were talking about 'me'.

"Yeah, Dumbledore didn't say he wouldn't be here this year did he?"

Hermione shook her head.

"Wait, what if he figured out Dumbledore's plan? What if he finally figured out that we don't actually want to be friends with him?"

My heart stopped. They knew? My heart broke and my hands shook. My so called friends didn't actually want to be my friends. What were they gaining by pretending to be my friend!? I knew that they'd actually been shitty friends because of the potion wearing off but I thought that they were still my friends.

"Damn it, if he finds out we won't get paid anymore and Ginny won't marry him. My family won't get a raised status."

I sucked in a breath. They were getting paid to keep quiet and they enjoyed it? They didn't feel even the slightest bit guilty for tricking me?! I could feel the tears running down my cheeks. I walked into the compartment slowly and grabbed my trunk. Ignoring their questioning stares and leaving. I found an empty compartment toward the back of the train. I sat there with Jafar and cried. I'd been living blissfully unaware of all the betrayal that was happening right in front of my face. I sobbed until my face was red and my eyes were dry. 

I smiled at how pathetic this was. I should've known this was happening. I mean there were so many signs. They never answered my letters, they also knew of the way the Dursley's treated me but they didn't care, they'd asked me to stay at their homes a lot but every time I accepted they managed to come up with an excuse of why they could no longer do it. I eventually just stopped accepting. They'd taken completely different classes to me and told me it was just so they could focus better during class. I was understanding at the time but that was probably just because of the loyalty potion. Come to think of it, I also didn't like Ginny that much. Not in the romantic way anyway and she didn't seem to like me like that either.

I sniffed as the train stopped at Hogwarts and changed into my robes. I found Milly and walked with her to the carriages. The acceptance letter from Hogwarts had told me to stand at the back of the hall and I would be sorted later.