Breakfast

A/N: This is just a bit of Xavier's perspective from the previous chapter

I made it to the room first, I didn't bother to check who I was roommates with because I didn't want them to stare at me. That was both annoying and humiliating.

I opened my trunk and hopped in.

Immediately I appeared in a big room. It had timber floors, three couches, a grand piano, two red coffee tables, a black arm chair, some throw pillows and rugs, a large red rug on the floor, a record player and a large chandelier. There were shelves on the walls that held old records and other knick knacks. Everything was so dusty and there were spiderwebs and even a few rats.

"Jafar, do you mind doing some mouse and rat hunting?"

Jafar nodded and slid down my body and onto the floor, he quickly slithered after a fat rat and disappeared.

I turned on the light in the living room and it flickered on. I sneezed, there was far too much dust. I took out my wand and pointed it at the floor,

"Scourgify!"

I watched as the dust disappeared. Everything had it's shine restored and it looked like a place fit for a king, or a Pureblood as it were. I moved onto the other rooms and did that same spell, sometimes casting repair spells when needed. When I was finished, not only was I exhausted, but I was hungry as well. I looked at the stuff that I had bought yesterday, I took out the books I would need for the next morning, one to entertain myself at meals and in between classes. I also grabbed Jafar's bed and a self heating blanket.

"Come here Jafar! I'm going back outside."

I walked over to the spot where I had come from and saw that a ladder had appeared there. I climbed up it as Jafar slid up my leg and onto my torso. I made it out of the trunk without making too much noise. I put down Jafar's bed on the dresser next to my bed and but the self heating blanket on it. He slid onto the bed and sighed, enjoy the heat from the blanket. I turned on my heel to go out the door when I remembered that I had neither showered nor grabbed my pajamas. 

I quickly went back down into the sitting room and snatched my pajamas out of the bag they were in. I scaled the ladder and closed my trunk. I checked the clock and realized that I had very little time until it was after hours, I hurried out of the dormitory and toward the showers. I had a quick shower and headed back to the dormitory just as Snape was looking for students out after hours. I gave him a nod as I walked past and into the common room. A few students were still mingling in the common room, mostly fifth years and up. I walked back into the dormitory and hopped straight under the covers. Today had been a long day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Draco's P.O.V:

I yawned and sat up slowly. It was cold and I wanted to get dressed as quickly as I could so I could be warm. I looked toward Xavier's bed and noted that he was there.

"Come on Draco. It's time for breakfast."

Blaise kicked the end of my bed and nudged my shoulder. I nodded and hopped out of my bed, my wings were aching and I groaned. Mental note: Learn to lie on stomach. I pulled my clothes on and groaned when my back cracked loudly. I heard a small chuckle and I spun around to see Xavier, dressed and heading toward the door. He'd tied his hair up and he had a book bag hanging from his shoulder. His snake was resting in the bag,

"What are you laughing at?"

He shook his head as if he had no idea what I was talking about and looked at me condescendingly.