"Harry Potter?"

Draco P.O.V:

I woke up the next morning to see that Xavier was not in his bed, I walked over to his bed and put my hand on his sheets. They were cold. I began to worry when I saw that Jafar was in his little bed. During my small time of knowing him, I had never once seen him without his snake.

"Draco are you alright?"

Blaise grabbed my shoulder but I shrugged away from him.

"Where is Xavier?"

Blaise raised his eyebrow.

"Why do you want to know? You told me that you didn't like him?"

I could see that Blaise looked mildly hurt. He was probably thinking that I liked Xavier and just didn't trust him enough to tell him.

"I don't know."

Blaise furrowed his brow and looked at me.

"He's probably just in the bathroom or something."

I nodded tightly.

"Well, I'll go find him and make sure he's alright, if that'll make you feel better?"

I shrugged, I don't know why I cared so much. He'd been a prick to me. Blaise left the room and I spun around when I heard a creak from behind me. Xavier took his foot out of the trunk he had and looked at me suspiciously. I ran over to him and stopped right in front of his face. I didn't know what I was going to do, but I wanted to give him a piece of my mind for making me think he'd been killed or something. He stiffened and went to push me away, but stopped when he saw someone behind me, probably Blaise. He stood there with his arms by his side, neither offering me comfort nor pushing me away. His face didn't move from where it was. I heard footsteps behind me and felt Xavier stiffen up again.

"Draco dear, are you ok?"

I turned around at my mother's voice. I widened my eyes when I saw that it wasn't just my mother, but there was also my father, Snape and the Dark Lord. I looked at my mum and saw that her expression was both worried and calm. I almost jumped when the Dark Lord's face and body began to ripple. As though he'd drunk poly-juice potion. My eyes widened when his hair grew in black and straight. They grew even wider when his eyes turned a deep red. Xavier stepped forward and I turned to look at his face, expecting him to look excited or surprised. But he just looked angry and scared. That's when I noticed that the Dark Lord and Xavier looked extremely similar.

"What are you doing here? I didn't know they let murderers into Hogwarts."

I looked at the Dark Lord's face and saw that it had frozen on his usual condescending expression.

"I came to see my son. I assume you are him?"

I watched Snape both looked satisfied and guilty. I assumed that he had told Voldemort about Xavier. After all, he had called him Mr. R in class.

"Snape you rat bastard."

Snape's face hardened.

"I told you I was going to tell him Riddle."

My father turned to Snape and glared at him.

"You watch how you speak to our Lord's son, Severus."

I almost snorted at the Irony. He'd yelled at Xavier when they'd first met. Oh God, and so had I. I'd even gone as far as to call him a Mud Blood. I felt myself pale a little. Snape rolled his eyes and left the room. Flicking his robes behind him as he went. I turned to Xavier and saw that he was looking at the floor.

"Well. I suppose it's nice to see you."

Voldemort lifted an eyebrow, waiting for Xavier to talk to him. He did not. Voldemort raised his eyebrow and frowned.