Go fuck yourself.

{P.S. I have absolutely no clue where abouts I am in the timeline of 5th year. So, we're going to ignore my inaccuracy. Ok?}

Xavier bent over and panted, fighting the urge to lose his lunch. Snape had found out that the potion Dumbledore had made him feed Xavier was actually a potent mix of a loyalty potion and a submission potion. Fortunately, Snape was able to lock him in the room until he could brew the counter potion. So now, every time Snape had a lesson with him, he would administer the potion and Xavier would be fed the counter potion right after. Though they knew it wouldn't last for very long, it helped them come up with a more permanent solution to their problem.

"Damn, Dumbledore really really doesn't like me."

Xavier covered his mouth and grimaced. He really didn't feel like explaining to Draco why he was getting thinner. He swallowed the bile in his throat and sighed.

"Right, lets get into training. I want to continue some wandless magic practice."

Snape shook his head.

"I need to tell you something, and I'd rather not be on the other end of a Crucio."

Xavier rolled his eyes. He'd never actually cast the spell before with his wand, let alone wandless.

"What is it?"

Snape sighed and rubbed his chin.

"Albus has noticed the potion not working, and he thinks it's because you're surrounded by Deatheaters and Slytherin's all the time. So, he's planning on moving you to the Gryffindor dormitory."

Snape watched as Xavier's face went from a mildly nauseous confused face to an infuriated expression.

"Who does that bastard think he is?! Does he think he's above the raw magic that is buried in these very walls?!"

Snape rolled his eyes.

"Oh please, I watched you swear at the castle yesterday because you got lost."

Xavier's face turned incredulous.

"Well of course I swore at the castle, it purposely made me get lost so I was late for Charms!"

Snape yet again rolled his eyes and dodged a sectum sempra that was thrown his way.

"Hey, don't use my spells against me mutt!"

Xavier sighed and leaned against Snape's desk.

"I don't want to move from my dormitory. I'm comfortable there and my real friends are there."

Snape nodded and twirled his wand in front of him.

"I know you're frustrated Riddle, but the best thing for you to do right now is pretend that you're assimilating. If you do that then Dumbledore will keep off my back and we can finally work together properly. We've been going at half pace because you're always exhausted after the potions. If Dumbledore believes you're rejoining the light side then he won't make you have them anymore."

Xavier nodded and rubbed his face.

"When do I move?"

Snape cleared this throat as Dumbledore walked in.

"My boy!"

Dumbledore grabbed Xavier in a tight embrace, making Xavier's hatred for the man glare brighter than ever. He smiled and returned the hug, silently cursing the man in his head.

"I'm sure you'll be glad to know that I'm taking you early from your professor today. I need to introduce you to your new roommates."

Xavier's bottom lip quivered and he made a sad face.