Returning to Hogwarts

Xavier walked out of his room.

He certainly looked the part of the Pureblood Wizard he was now presenting himself as.

His hair was longer than it had been when I'd first met him, and he now religiously wore it tied up. So, it was out of his face. He wore a black button up shirt, black slacks and a robe trimmed with red, matching his eyes. As the days went on, I saw more and more of the Dark Lord in him. Minus the fact that the Dark Lord hated me and Xavier didn't. The Dark Lord and Xavier had reached an agreement that Xavier would not pick a side, though from how Xavier had been speaking lately, I suspected he may have already picked a side.

He grabbed some black gloves off the table next to his room and tucked them into his pocket. He walked down the steps and walked up to The Dark Lord. I watched as they looked each other up and down. Xavier gave him a bow and the Dark Lord dipped his head. They may not look like father and son but Xavier had told me he'd had some clarity after he transformed which helped him to come to terms with Voldemort being his father. Though they would probably never actually have a father and son bond, they likely wouldn't try and kill each other. At least most of us hoped this wasn't the case.

He walked over to me and gestured for me to follow. We both hopped into the fireplace. He grabbed a handful of floo powder and threw it down, shouting Slytherin Dormitory, I followed suit. I squeezed my eyes shut and allowed the nauseating sensation to wash over me. Before I knew it, we were walking out of the Slytherin Common Room fireplace and all eyes were immediately drawn to Xavier. I suppose he did look different since they'd last seen him, he also hadn't been seen for a few months either.

His hair was longer, and his face were more defined. He also looked like he held himself to a higher standard.

"I- uh. Professor Dumbledore came by a while ago, asking for Xavier."

Xavier turned and looked the student up and down. He nodded and turned toward the common room door.

"I'll be back Draco."

He walked out the door and before I could register what happened, I was enveloped in a tight side hug and led away by Pansy.

"Was that Xavier?"

Blaise jumped up and joined in.

"Mystery Boy that you swore you didn't have a crush on. That was him?"

I nodded and sighed, hating the sudden onslaught of questions. I felt like I was in a suspect interview. I tried to answer their questions as quickly as I could, I was tired.

"Are you finished yet?"

Blaise and Pansy made eye contact.

"Only one more."

I nodded and looked at them both.

"Who is he? Last time we saw him, he looked like a lost puppy. Now he suddenly appears after a while and he carries himself like your father would."

I smiled and looked past them, at the door he just left through.

"His name is Xavier Riddle and he is the son of Lord Voldemort."

-Xavier P.O.V.-

I walked up to the statue and whispered the password. Dumbledore was very predictable, always making the password treat-like. I stepped into the wings of the eagle and waited for a while before I arrived at his door. I knocked loudly, hearing hushed whispers coming from the other side of the door.

"Come in!"

I grimaced at the overly cheery voice that I knew belonged to the headmaster. I walked into his office and stopped when I realized the company he had. Arthur and Molly were sitting facing me, Ron and Hermione sitting next to them. Professor McGonagall and Snape were also sitting facing me. The rest of the Order of the Pheonix were milled around them, staring at me. Dumbledore sat behind his desk, stroking his beard. His eyes were gleaming with mirth.