It's Time To Go // Criston Co...

By rissarosewrites

Aislynn Hightower tried to help her little sister Alicent, while she navigated the capital. But Aislynns husb... More

1. I Don't Bet On Losers
2. I'm Not Asking To Marry Him
3. Amoret
4. Shameless
5. Stay
6. Sister Superior for Sale
7. Give her a Cookie not a Cock
8. What Were you thinking? Dragons
9. La, La, La, I can't Hear you
10. Never Find Love
11. Moody Lil Bitch
12. Broken Like Me
13. People You Know, To People You Don't
14. Eat my Desires in Chocolate
15. Should Have Been A Warning
16. Drunk Dark Night
17. Don't Be Honored
18. Pride Not Prize
19. No One Likes a Little Dragon
20. Sweet Talker
22. Vicious Lies
23. A Good End to a Bad Day
24. Soft Hearts
25. I Can Be Quick
26. Not Your Whore
27. The Unknown
28. That Hurt
29. Sexy & Stupid
30. Clearly Terrified
31. Searing Passion
32. Hostile Womb
33. Everybody Can Go To Hell
34. If Looks Could Kill
35. Venom
36. On Your Knees
37. Could've Fooled Me
38. You're a Dumbass
39. Thinking of You
40. The Test
41. Brotherly Bonding
42. Awkward
43. Fight Amoret
44. Pretend for My Sanity
45. Suspicious
46. This is Why Dresses Need Pockets
47. Playing With Fire
48. Shameless
49. Why Her?
50. False Claims
51. Power & Protection
52. How Dare You
53. Hightower Greens
54. Lie to Me
55. Nuts
56. Needy
57. Say It
58. You Like It Rough
59. Totem Pole
60. Fuck Your Princess Privileges
61. Shimmer
62. Bullseye
63. Suddenly Sober
64. Moment of Weakness
65. Mine
66. Respectfully, Beat Your Ass
67. Foecking Chickens
68. Wide Awake
69. I'm Good At It
70. Stripping in the Foyer
71. I'm A Bad Gypsy
72. Best Fake Sex
73. Kick Gorilla Ass
74. Ransom Notes
75. Not In The Mood
76. I Am The Heir
77. WTF Harwin
78. Complete and Utter Muppet
79. Tiny Pecker
80. Don't Make Me The Bad Guy
81. Send You To Hell
82. Open The Wine, Larys
83. Hold Your Ego
84. Vendetta
85. This is a Funeral. Less Laughing
86. Over Inflated Ego is Blocking My Sun
87. That's What You Are
88. Refuse to be Silenced
89. Scars Are Sexy
90. Cherry
91. Hightower
92. Alright, I'm Single Again
93. Let Them See Me Claiming You
94. Candy apple
95. Wanderer
96. We Can Get You A Snazzy Hat
97. In Fact
98. Honeymoon Phase Never Faded
99. Hideous
100. I've Been Dying To Use
101. Only Child
102. I've Seen Worse
103. What of My Apology
104. Say it Again, It Sounded Good
105. Smells Like Death
106. Wouldn't That Be Grand!
107. Queen of Hell
108. Queen Bee
109. If That Isn't Love
110. I Promise
111. Stale Oaths
112. The Hightower's Send Their Regards
113. Bend, Break, Fly

21. Back To Bitch

1.5K 67 9
By rissarosewrites

Would've Should've Could've / Ned Stark / Hayley Marshell out now! 

Meanwhile, Rhaenyra was getting her first experience with pleasures of the body as well.

'What is this place?'

'It's where people come to take what they want.' Daemon told her as they walked through the pleasure house. She looked around at the people so openly fucking all around her, their moans echoed. 'Fսcking is a pleasure, you see. For the woman as it is the man.' Daemon informed her.

'A marriage is a duty...'

'Yes. But that doesn't stop us from doing what we want. From fսcking who we want.' Daemon told her his lips meeting hers his hand sliding up her leg before he pulled himself away. Breathlessly Rhaenyra opened her eyes watching him leave.

'Daemon?' she called after him but he was gone. She had to get back home, she ran through the streets getting to the castle she approached her door and Criston looked at her surprised. She was supposed to be in her room, fast asleep, how did she get around him?

'Princess? Princess, are you, are you hurt?' cirston questioned as she walked past him. 'I-I should alert the Lord Commander.'

'No.' Rhaenyra said taking his helmet

'My helmet.' Rhaenyra chucked, she had seen enough to know that she wanted more and she wanted Criston. Quickly they undressed themselves before they had a moment to think of how wrong it was, Criston was a knight, to do this thing, this act but he was supposed to listen to the princess, help her. He knew this wasnt in his vows though.

+

"I hope everything is alright with Ser Harwin." Otto remarked as Aislynn sat beside him. 

"Yes, I wanted to get on the wedding." Aislynn agreed. 

"Someone is eager to bed her husband." Tommy remarked. 

"Out." Otto instructed pointing a finger at the door. 

"You know i'm not wrong." Tommy countered as he left. 

"He's not wrong." Aislynn agreed. "But... well he's not wrong." 

"Things are in motion, I could have you two wed tomorrow if you want." Otto agreed. Aislynn beamed back at him. "I'm glad you are happy. I... I was trying to do better with you than I had done with Alicent." He offered. "I know The king... I want you to be happy. I want you both to be happy..."

"I think Harwin will make me happy." Aislynn agreed as she tipped her head into him. "Now-" she kicked off her shoes. "Read me one of your boring stories to put me to sleep." she instructed. 

Aislynn was half asleep her legs outstretched over her father's lap as she leaned into couch when there was a knock at the door. Otto lifted her legs putting them back down on the couch as he got up.

'Apologies for the late hour, my Lord."

 "What is it?' Otto whispered annoyed. 

'A messenger brings word from the White Worm.' Otto looked to Aislynn before snatching the scroll and closing the door. A smile curved his face, the princess couldnt be that stupid could she?

+

'Come. What is it?'

'I apologize for the early hour, Your Grace. I have, um... discomforting news. I thought it best shared discreetly before the council convenes.' Otto told Viserys. Viserys sighed but nodded 'The Sea Snake. I'm afraid it concerns the Princess, my King.'

'Has she been harmed?'

'It is no easy thing to tell a father of his daughter's exploits. I had considered saying nothing, but...' Otto said hesitantly.

'What has she done?' Viserys demanded

'The Princess was spied last evening... beyond the walls of the Keep... in a pleasure house.' Otto told him.

'What of it?'

'She was carrying on with her uncle. They were engaged in behaviors unbecoming of a maiden... of a Princess.' Otto informed him.

'What behaviors?'

'Well, must I say it, Your Grace?'

'You enter my bedchamber, accusing my daughter of something. Now speak it... plainly.' Viserys demanded. Alicent lay in bed motionless.

'Daemon and Rhaenyra were seen together... in the bowels of a pleasure den.' Otto told him and Viserys sighed deeply, Daemon was a thorn in his side. 'Coupling.'

'This is a lie.' Viserys told him with a chuckle, Rhaenyra would never. 'You have been lied to.'

'I only wish that were true, Your Grace.'

'Who is responsible for this gossip? Have this rumormonger brought before me at once. And I will take their eyes.' Viserys told him confidently.

'As your Hand, I must maintain trusted sources of information. And this one, as yet, has never led me astray. And several of the servants have now admitted to seeing her, the Princess... creeping through the gates from King's Landing, disguised as a page during the hour of the owl.' Otto told him victoriously.

'Are you so sick with ambition that you would have my daughter stalked? Spied upon? Awaiting your best chance to destroy her reputation?' Viserys questioned defensively

'I have no such intent, Your Grace.'

'You think yourself a cunning man. Your designs are obvious. Do you wish to have your blood on the Iron Throne so badly that you are willing to destroy mine own? Just get out. Leave me... at once.'

+

"Of course I need to talk to her." Alicent agreed. 

"I fell asleep in fathers chambers last night... I heard someone, it might have been a dream but... you think she fucked her uncle?" Aislynn countered as there was a knock on the door. "Go to the source, and see if she lies." Aislynn whispered as she pulled the door open gesturing Rhaenyra in. Aislynn walked her awkward walk, sore core from last nights activities Aislynn assumed. 

'What happened last night?' Alicent questioned impatiently. 

'What do you mean?' Rhaenyra countered innocently. 

'My father has made some worrying allegations about you. Were you with your uncle?' Alicent countered. Aislynn rose a curious brow. 

'Oh, I...' Rhaenyra couldn't help but chuckle. 'I haven't seen him in years. He took me into the city for some fun.'

'Tell me the whole of it, Rhaenyra.' Alicent demanded

'Your father accused me of something. That I drank wine? Left the castle after dark?' Rhaenyra mused

'That you fսckеd Daemon in a pleasure house.' Aislynn corrected. Rhaenyra stared back at her silently, her mouth gaped slightly and Aislynn saw her swallow the lump in her throat. Caught bitch, Aislynn thought victoriously. 

'This is a vile accusation.' Rhaenyra stammered back. 

'Is it? You Targaryen's do have queer customs. And Daemon certainly knows no limit.' Aislynn corrected. Alicent shook her head as she paced her chambers. Rhaenyra pulled her gaze from Aislynn and moved to ALicent. 

'Alicent... Your Grace, sister, you must know I would, I would never. You cannot believe such gossip.' Rhaenyra countered.

"Sister." Aislynn murmured. "Yeah, play that card." 

'My father is no gossip.' Alicent shouted. 

'Well, certainly he's been misled. He could not have witnessed such a thing.' Rhaenyra spat. 

"Back to bitch already I see." Aislynn went on, Rhaenyra tried to ignore her. 

'Why not?' Alicent retorted.

'Because it did not happen.'

'He was told that you...'

'Told? Who made these claims to your father?' Rhaenyra asked her anger growing as Alicent scoffed 'I am the Princess. To... To question my virtue is an act of treason.'

"Your virtue? You staggered in here." Aislynn corrected. "A bit sore after last night." Rhaenyra huffed a breath unable to look at Aislynn.

'I do not know specifically...' Alicent remarked. 

'What, your father did not tell you?' Rhaenyra spat.

'He reported it to the King. I overheard.' She admitted softly

'So you are accusing me of slanders... you overheard?' Rhaenyra could win this, she just needed to focus on Alicent, she was weak, Aislynn was strong, she would push Rhaenyra. Alicent could be manipulated.

'I only want to help you, Rhaenyra.' Alicent assured she had just gotten her friend back and now these accusations were going to tear them apart. She looked to AIslynn but her face was unreadable. 

'Okay, we... we drank in a tavern. Several... taverns.' Rhaenyra admitted 'It was getting late... and I asked to go home. But Daemon wished to continue. As he was my escort, I had no real choice.' Rhaenyra lied.

"Continue" Alicent shouted '... in a brоthеl?'

"Yeah, thats always my first choice too. What were you thinking? Oh I know you werent thinking." Aislynn agreed. 

'He took me to a show." Rhaenyra spat back "I... I was only a spectator. I didn't do anything.' Rhaenyra assured 'And then Daemon sank into his cups and, uh... abandoned me for some whοre. I should've known better.'

'So you did not?' ALicent questioned softly and Aislynn huffed a breath knowingly. 

'Must I truly refute that? Daemon never touched me. Okay, I swear this to you upon the memory of my mother.' Rhaenyra told her defensively.

'It was foolish of you to place yourself in a position where your virtue could even come into question." ALicent reminded her. 

"Idiotic." Aislynn corrected. 

 "The King has strived to find you a good match. And so have I. If that lord were to think that you had been... sullied... it would ruin everything.' Alicent reminded her.

'I know... Your Grace. I regret it.' Rhaenyra stared back at Aislynn. 

"No you dont." Aislynn corrected. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.1K 3.1K 25
Odessa Hightower was trouble that Viserys couldnt help but fall for. šŸ‰ "She tears me apart when she grants my wishes." āš”ļø Most characters belong...
25.5K 1.3K 29
The many loves and misadventures of Aislynn Hightower as she tries to get retribution and redemption for her little sisters constant torment at the c...
34.8K 1.5K 14
"You did the best you could and still you failed." It was he said she said at driftmark when Aemond lost his eye. Alicent knew she would get no help...
32.2K 1.5K 26
The Lannisters wanted a queen on the throne but they have ulterior motives behind wanting a crown. But doesn't everyone? But Aelsa Lannister sees so...