It's Time To Go // Criston Co...

By rissarosewrites

Aislynn Hightower tried to help her little sister Alicent, while she navigated the capital. But Aislynns husb... More

1. I Don't Bet On Losers
2. I'm Not Asking To Marry Him
3. Amoret
4. Shameless
5. Stay
6. Sister Superior for Sale
7. Give her a Cookie not a Cock
8. What Were you thinking? Dragons
9. La, La, La, I can't Hear you
11. Moody Lil Bitch
12. Broken Like Me
13. People You Know, To People You Don't
14. Eat my Desires in Chocolate
15. Should Have Been A Warning
16. Drunk Dark Night
17. Don't Be Honored
18. Pride Not Prize
19. No One Likes a Little Dragon
20. Sweet Talker
21. Back To Bitch
22. Vicious Lies
23. A Good End to a Bad Day
24. Soft Hearts
25. I Can Be Quick
26. Not Your Whore
27. The Unknown
28. That Hurt
29. Sexy & Stupid
30. Clearly Terrified
31. Searing Passion
32. Hostile Womb
33. Everybody Can Go To Hell
34. If Looks Could Kill
35. Venom
36. On Your Knees
37. Could've Fooled Me
38. You're a Dumbass
39. Thinking of You
40. The Test
41. Brotherly Bonding
42. Awkward
43. Fight Amoret
44. Pretend for My Sanity
45. Suspicious
46. This is Why Dresses Need Pockets
47. Playing With Fire
48. Shameless
49. Why Her?
50. False Claims
51. Power & Protection
52. How Dare You
53. Hightower Greens
54. Lie to Me
55. Nuts
56. Needy
57. Say It
58. You Like It Rough
59. Totem Pole
60. Fuck Your Princess Privileges
61. Shimmer
62. Bullseye
63. Suddenly Sober
64. Moment of Weakness
65. Mine
66. Respectfully, Beat Your Ass
67. Foecking Chickens
68. Wide Awake
69. I'm Good At It
70. Stripping in the Foyer
71. I'm A Bad Gypsy
72. Best Fake Sex
73. Kick Gorilla Ass
74. Ransom Notes
75. Not In The Mood
76. I Am The Heir
77. WTF Harwin
78. Complete and Utter Muppet
79. Tiny Pecker
80. Don't Make Me The Bad Guy
81. Send You To Hell
82. Open The Wine, Larys
83. Hold Your Ego
84. Vendetta
85. This is a Funeral. Less Laughing
86. Over Inflated Ego is Blocking My Sun
87. That's What You Are
88. Refuse to be Silenced
89. Scars Are Sexy
90. Cherry
91. Hightower
92. Alright, I'm Single Again
93. Let Them See Me Claiming You
94. Candy apple
95. Wanderer
96. We Can Get You A Snazzy Hat
97. In Fact
98. Honeymoon Phase Never Faded
99. Hideous
100. I've Been Dying To Use
101. Only Child
102. I've Seen Worse
103. What of My Apology
104. Say it Again, It Sounded Good
105. Smells Like Death
106. Wouldn't That Be Grand!
107. Queen of Hell
108. Queen Bee
109. If That Isn't Love
110. I Promise
111. Stale Oaths
112. The Hightower's Send Their Regards
113. Bend, Break, Fly

10. Never Find Love

2.6K 108 12
By rissarosewrites

Back To December / Cregan Stark out now!

Alicent and Aislynn's brothers had been very clear about how boys are a waste of time and will only disappoint them, and how they should just focus on their passions, which Aislynn loved. She hadnt found Mr. Right so it wasnt a real problem. But try as she might to force it away waiting for the right person, that romantic part of Aislynn was there. And it had been there for a while. But seeing Alicent so broken and their father so happy that Alicent would be the next queen. The love in Aislynn dropped as sharply off a cliff.

Her baby sister wouldnt be able to find love. How could Aislynn cope with that? How could ALicent? Being married to a grown man. Not a handsome grown man either. But Viserys.

So when Alicent was named to be the next queen of the seven kingdoms her elder sister, Aislynn was furious... with their father.

"She is a child!"

"She has flowered." Otto corrected.

''Its like you don't even care about her!'' Aislynn had shouted but Alicent grabbed her hand and said it was okay. ''He is a grown ass man!'' Aislynn corrected. ''Ali is a child.''

"How is your union going Aislynn?" Otto countered.

"This isnt about me. This is about Alicent!" Aislynn declared.

''Your brothers assured me that your union with sabini was under way.'' Otto countered

''Sabini... yeah. No. Tommy killed him. Best brother ever!" Aislynn declared.

''They wrote just the other day-" otto recalled. Aislynn smiled innocently. "Aislynn!"

"Best brothers ever.'' Aislynn repeated.

''Heavens Aislynn you should be wed!'' Otto declared.

''Yes. You are probably right about that. Im 18 but, but now hear the words Im telling you father.'' Aislynn declared

"Lynnie," Alicent whispered

"But Ali is 14, 15 next moon. That's too young and viserys is too old. If he was like a handsome muscled older man that's one thing but hes viserys." Aislynn declared.

"He's the king." Otto declared.

''Titles mean nothing to me''. Aislynn declared.

+

It was awful. Rhaenyra was mad, furious. Alicent didnt have a say. She was chosen to be Viserys queen, she didnt choose this. Alicent was a nervous wreck. Aislynn begged her father to end this union to save Alicent the pain.

Aislynn couldnt hear the words as Alicent spoke them. She leaned into her eldest brother, Arthur and he felt her annoyance radiating off of her.

They lean in. Their lips touch. Man and wife, king and queen.

Aislynn heard people clapping but she was just as pale as Alicent. Her baby sister. She couldnt believe she was married, she didnt care that she was the queen, she saw her sisters face and figured it mirror her own.

"We have a new queen." John remarked as Alicent passed them down the aisle.

"Kill the damn king." Aislynn corrected through a stiff breath.

"We can do that." Arthur agreed.

"No we can't thats the fucking king." John corrected.

"No, no... We can do that." Tommy agreed with a chuckle.

"Lips felt nasty," ALicent decided, "at least Viserys did. They're like little gross fleshy piles of flesh. It is disgusting to be a person." Alicent told Aislynn awkwardly.

"Oh honey." Aislynn coed hugging her.

"Come on drink up." John declared handing Alicent a tall glass. She took a little sip. "More than that... all the way." John tipped it back as Alicent chugged it down. "Good girl." John said as Alicent coughed out a breath.

"She's a baby, can't handle her liquor." Arthur reminded him.

"Shes the queen. Show her some respect." Tommy corrected. "Hey kiddo." Alicent hugged Tommy tight.

"How am I going to survive this?" Alicent whimpered.

"With all of us." Aislynn assured her. "Together, as a family. We can kick father out. We dont need him." Aislynn added.

"Fuck him!" Arthur agreed.

"Alright get little miss queenie a drink." John declared.

"Are you trying to get me drunk so I dont remember the bedding?" Alicent pondered. John offered her a pinched smile.

"Bedding? You arent having a bedding!" Aislynn declared. "No. I refuse. That is preposterous!" 

But of course Alicent had a bedding, 15 years young, married to a man se didnt love and forced to have the council watch as Viserys practically raped her.

It wasnt consensual, Alicent didnt want it, didnt want him, but she was his wife and what a woman said or wanted didnt matter. It was as though their voices were unheard.

Tommy had to hold Aislynn back from kicking the door down screaming this isnt right, you cant hurt her.

"He's the king, once its done she's done for the night." they told her but Aislynn shook her head. She couldnt imagine what Alicent was feeling right now. Her baby sister having to do such an intimate act with a man... a man she didnt love while the council watched like disgusting sleeze bags. Clapping at Viserys achievement of mounting his child bride.

Aislynn waited as the council cleared out before she got to Alicent wrapping her up in dressing gowns and bringing her to a different chamber. She held her little sister the rest of the night as Alicent cried herself to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.9K 1.6K 14
"You did the best you could and still you failed." It was he said she said at driftmark when Aemond lost his eye. Alicent knew she would get no help...
46.6K 2.6K 34
Avalon's elder brother Daemon thought it was hilarious that she couldnt talk to boys when they were younger. Good thing Harwin was the Strong and sil...
342K 14.1K 52
Aisha Velaryon is the youngest daughter of Corlys and Rhaenys. Their miracle baby. Only a year younger than Aegon and destined for greatness. šŸ”„ He...
48.1K 2K 30
Davina was done with Daemon. She didn't except to fall for a man that had openly hated her for years but stranger things had happened. šŸ‰ "I cannot...