Star Base 12: The New Utopia

By ladykarissa

This novel is for Camp National Novel Writing Month 2023 . More

Prelude- The Flight From Pre-World War Three Planet Earth April 30, 2153- Part I
Flight From Pre-World War Three Planet Earth : London, England 4/30/2153
Beware of Wolves In Sheep Clothing
The Lords and Ladies of Star Base 12
Lord Frederick William Howard and Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort,
Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard and Lord William Philip Carey
Lord Charles Andrew Howard and Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Spencer-Churchill
The Ill-Fated Marriage of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR
The Heir of The Dukedom of Norfolk Territory
Part One: From Commoner to Marchioness to Duchess
Part Two: From Commoner to Marchioness To Duchess
Part Three: From Commoner to Marchioness to Duchess
The Marchioness of Pembroke Territory
March 21, 2275
The Birth of The Future Duchess of Norfolk Territory
Cast of Characters from 2275-2295
The New Duke and Duchess of Norfolk Territory
Part One : Journey to Pembroke Territory
Part Two: Journey to Pembroke Territory
Part Three: Journey to Pembroke Territory
In The Gardens at Pembroke Castle
That's What Friends Are For
June of 2280
June of 2822
Come To My Garden
The Duke of Kent Territory
The Duke of Langley Territory
The Duchess of Gloucester Territory
187 Years Later After World War Three
Cast of Character from 2299-2400
Part One: The 1st Duchess of Norfolk Territory
Blessed Are The Peace-Makers
Close To You, Based on a Sung By Burt Bacharach / Hal David
The First Howard who is A Duke and An Actor
The Howard named in honor of Princess Sophia Dorothea of Celle
The Heirs to The Duke of Bedford and Langley Territory
An Heiress for Lord Charles Andrew Howard III.
Part Three- The Grandchildren of The Fifth Duke and Duchesses -1
Lord John Albert Howard, Second Duke of Kent Territory , Duke and Actor
Lady Victoria Elizabeth Howard and Lord Andrew Charles Howard III
Lord Alexander Charles Stuart and Lady Josephine Isabella Habsburg
Lord Patrick William Howard's Victory
Lady Athena Isabella and Lady Florence Clara Howard
Lady Karissa Elizabeth Howard,
The United Federation of Planet Top Secret
Part One-The In Between Year's- Shore-leave
Part 2 of The In between Year -Shore-leave
The Birth of The Future Duchess of Bedford Territory
The Double Blessing of 2285
Lady Sophia Charlotte Bourbon nee Howard
Lord Thomas William Howard
Time In A Bottle Base on a Song By The Late Jim Croce
The New Utopia It Wasn't
From A Distance - Base on The Song By Bette Midler

Lord Kevin Thomas Riley II

14 19 1
By ladykarissa

Lord Kevin Thomas Riley II is the son of  Lt. Commander Kevin Thomas Riley and Lady Isabella  Collins of Collinswood Manor  and he is the firstborn child and he was born on July of 2280, one month after Lord Anthony Christopher Howard, Duke of Lancaster Territory.

Lord Anthony Christopher Howard and Lord Kevin Thomas Riley II are close friends and Lord Anthony Christopher often invited him over to Beltane Manor and they spend time together.

Lord Kevin Thomas Riley father, Lt; Commander Kevin Thomas Riley and Lady Karissa are close friends along with Lt. Richard Williams.

Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley was promoted to the rank of Lt. Commander after he completed his internship aboard the USS Enterprise in 2277 and he married Lady Isabella Collins in the summer of 2278 and Lady Isabella gave birth to their son, Lord Kevin Thomas Riley II in July of 2280.

Lt Commander Kevin Thomas Riley and Lady Isabella Collins  lives out at Collinswood Manor with Lord Jeremiah and Lady Elizabeth Collins, and Lady Isabella's sister, Lady Josette is married to Lord John Seymour and they had two children,  Lord Edward Seymour and Lady Margery Seymour.

Lord Edward Seymour was born in 2275 and Lady Margery was born in 2280, the very same year that both Lord Anthony Christopher Howard and Lord Kevin Thomas Riley II were, and Lord Edward Seymour was born the same year that Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard was born.

Lord Edward Seymour was thought to be a possible suitor for Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard, but Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR had bigger plans for his golden hair heiress to marry, so when his brother's grandson was born in 2276. 

Lord Charles Andrew JR had plans to see that his eldest male line granddaughter marry to his brother's male line grandson, Lord Richard Edward Howard III, as they were both the great-great-great-grandchildren to Lord Patrick William Howard, and then Lord John Seymour tried to pre-contracted his son to Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR four male line granddaughter, Lady Samhain,  Duchess of Clarence Territory who was born in 2276, but Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and his son, Lord Andrew Charles said no to the match, as once again Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR planned to marry his fourth male line granddaughter, Lady Samhain to his youngest brother's great-grandson, Lord David William Beck II, but he did offer his 2nd male line granddaughter, Lady Autumn  Bridget Howard, who would succeed her father to the Dukedom and Territory of Cambridge as a possible bride later to Lord John Seymour or his third male line granddaughter, Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud Howard, to Lord John Seymour for his son.

Ultimately, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR told Lord John Seymour, " The final decision is left to Lord Charles Andrew Howard III or Lord Patrick William Howard II."  

Lady Margery Seymour was offered as  bride to either, Lord David Fredrick Howard or Lord Charles Andrew Howard IV who were both born in 2281, but not to Lord Anthony Christopher Howard. Duke of Lancaster Territory.

Lord David Frederick Howard upon his birth was created The Duke of St. Albans Territory on Star Base 12 and Lord Charles Andrew Howard IV was created The Duke of Albany Territory on Star Base but in the end Lord Edward Seymour married Lady Autumn Bridget and Lady Margery Seymour married Lord Charles Andrew Howard IV.

Lady Autumn Bridget Howard marries Lord Edward Seymour in 2295  and Lady Margery Seymour marries Lord Charles Andrew Howard IV in 2297, both have children, Lady Autumn Bridget has Lady Patricia Charlene Howard in 2300, and  Lady Margery Seymour has Lord Charles Andrew Howard V  in 2302 and he is the father of Lord Charles Andrew Howard VI who marries Lady Josephine Karissa Elizabeth, the daughter of Lord Anthony Christopher Howard and Lady Alexandrina Charlene Stuart in  2335.

Their second children are Lord John Patrick Seymour who is born in 2305,  and  Lady Victoria Charlotte Howard who is born in 2308, it is Lord John Patrick Seymour who succeeds to the Dukedom and Territory on Somerset after his father's passes away and it is  Lady Patricia Charlene Howard who succeeds to the Dukedom and Territory on Cambridge Territory .

Lord Kevin Thomas Riley II is introduced to Lord Anthony Christopher's half sister and third cousin once removed, Lady Caroline Matilda Carey in 2294 at the double wedding of their sisters, Lady Elizabeth and Lady Samhain, but it is not until 2298, that Lord Kevin Thomas Riley II asks Lady Caroline Matilda Carey to marry him and they marry each other in June of 2302 and they have three children,  Lady Isabella Karissa Carey in 2305,  Lord Kevin Thomas Riley III who is the grandfather of Lord Kevin Thomas Riley V in 2310 and Lady Karen Elizabeth Riley in 2315.

Nothing makes both Lady Karissa, Lord Richard William Carey, and Lt. Commander Kevin Thomas Riley happier than seeing their children marry each other. 

Lady Karissa and Lord Richard William Carey share three grandchildren with Lt. Commander Kevin Thomas Riley and six great-grandchildren, and eight great-great-great- grandchildren as well when Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann great-great-granddaughter, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Howard marries her half second cousin, Lord Kevin Thomas Riley and they have three children, twins daughter, Lady Beltane Elizabeth Riley and Lady Karen  Isabella Riley, and Lord Kevin Thomas Riley VI. 

Both the twins are identical and they resembled their great-grandmother, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard and their grandmother, Lady Karissa Anne Howard.

Lady Karissa Elizabeth and Lord Kevin Thomas Riley V have their hand full with Lady Beltane Elizabeth and Lady Karen Isabella Riley, but their grandmother, Lady Victoria Elizabeth tells her daughter "So did I when I have you, Lady Karissa Elizabeth and your grandmother told my mother the same thing and so did your great-great-grandmother tell your great-grandmother." 

"How did my great-great-grandmother deal with my great-grandmother?" Lady Karissa Elizabeth asks.

"I am not sure, as your great-great-grandmother died in 2330,  and your great-grandmother died in 2350, but your grandmother is still alive, as she was born in 2295 and I was born in 2320."  Lady Victoria Elizabeth tells her daughter.

"Lady Beltane and Lady Karen have one advantage.  They are born into a good gentry family and not into an aristocratic family." Lady Victoria Elizabeth states.

"I still have your brother, Lord Andrew Charles Howard IV to marry off and your father and I are looking for a marriage between Lord Jerome Alexander Stuart, Earl of Moray Territory on Star Base 12 and his daughter , Lady Josephine Isabella Stuart and we hope we can marry your brother in 2265 when she turns 18 years old."  Lady Victoria Elizabeth tells her daughter.

"Lord Andrew Charles IV doesn't seem interested in marrying, but he has to provide the heir or heiress for both Dukedoms of Norfolk and Lancaster Territories." Lady Victoria Elizabeth tells her daughter.

Lord Kevin Thomas Riley II dies in 2357 and Lady Caroline Matilda Carey, Duchess of Bedford Territory dies in 2360 shortly after her great-granddaughters are born, and she is succeed by her great-granddaughter, Lady Sophia Charlotte Carey, the daughter of Lady Matilda Essex Carey wh is the daughter of Lady Isabella Karissa Carey. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 84 9
A Novellete. Visatoria, 2023.
1K 139 29
student teacher romance, some drama and some spicy scenes... what more could you want ๐Ÿ˜‚ *completed* 06/07/2021-30/07/2021
202K 7.4K 52
[ ๐–๐Œ๐Œ๐€๐ ๐ฑ ๐Œ๐š๐ฅ๐ž ๐Ž๐‚ ] Completed (๐‘›.) ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘–๐‘š๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ...
673 15 6
โ€ข Monster Ocs Book Warning โš ๏ธ NSFW Short roleplay for monster lovers out there. Requested is needed. (Thanks for the support :) ) Starts: October 26...