That's What Friends Are For

They were all best friends and they would remain that way until they die,  Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard-Carey nee Lowell,  Kevin Thomas Riley Senior and Richard Phillip Williams, would never forget their friendship with each other.

Even when Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell married Lord Andrew Charles Howard and she became Marchioness of Pembroke Territory and Duchess of Norfolk and later Duchess of Bedford Territory she never forgot her two best friends,  Kevin Thomas Riley Senior and Richard Phillip William.

Even their children grow up together,  Kevin Thomas Riley married Lady Isabella Collins in 2278, and in July of 2280, one month after she gave birth to Lord Andrew Charles Howard and her first son but third child, Lord Anthony Christopher Howard, Duke of Lancaster Territory, Lady Isabella Riley would give birth to their first child and son, Lord Kevin Thomas Riley II  and the two would grow up and Lord Anthony Christopher would invite Lord Kevin Thomas Riley II over to play at Beltane Manor and they would play with Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann, Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene, Duchess of Clarence Territory, Lady Autumn Bridget Howard,  Lord Richard Edward Howard III,  and Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud Howard and Lord David William Beck II out in the garden at Beltane Manor.

Lady Karissa with Kevin Thomas Riley, Lord David William Beck Senior,  Lord Patrick William Howard II,  Lord Richard Edward Howard II and Lord Charles Andrew Howard III would watch their children play together and Lord Patrick William II smiles, " Let them be children.  I don't want my daughter to judge anyone because they are not an aristocrat or commoner after all to me it is just a title with a property."  Lord Patrick William tells Lady Karissa, Lord Charles Andrew III, Lord Richard Edward Howard III, Lord David William Beck Senior, and Kevin Thomas Riley

"Lord Charles Andrew Howard III and I came onto our territories and Dukedoms through our youngest brother, Lord Andrew Charles as did  Lord Richard Edward Howard II,  Lord Frederick William Howard III, but Lord David William. You are the rightful heir to The Earldom of Essex Territory." Lord Patrick William II explains.

"My father married me to the daughter of The Duke of Buckingham Territory,  but my sister married his heir, Lord David Frederick Stafford." Lord Patrick William explains.

Lord Andrew Charles  walks over to where Lady Karissa is with his two brothers, his first cousin, and his first cousin once removed, and Kevin Thomas Riley and he tells Lady Karissa " The children play well together." 

"The children don't look at rank or peerage of each other,  and I am glad." Lady Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles " I am not an aristocrat but I am married one, but that doesn't mean I will ever become one."  

"How many aristocrats married into rich families that had daughters that had wealthy fathers?" Lady Karissa asks.

"I think five did in England, and the money they brought with them helped the family." Lord Andrew Charles tells Lady Karissa.

"I didn't bring any money with me, but I brought fresh blood." Lady Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles " Your father had two older sons and none of them had a child until after us." Lady Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles.

"You see out there playing with their two first cousins and two second cousins and Lord Kevin Thomas Riley II, playing with each other." Lady Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles.

"Lord Anthony Christopher and Lord Kevin Thomas Riley II get along very well with Lady Elizabeth and Lady Samhain, Lord David William Beck II and Lord Richard Edward Howard III and Lady Autumn Bridget and Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud Howard." Lady Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles.

Kevin looks at Lady Karissa " I am so glad that our children get along Karissa. It means the world that our sons are best friends."  Kevin tells her " You know Lord Andrew Charles. I was never your enemy, but I wanted the best for Karissa." Kevin tells him.