Lord Kevin Thomas Riley II

Lord Kevin Thomas Riley II is the son of  Lt. Commander Kevin Thomas Riley and Lady Isabella  Collins of Collinswood Manor  and he is the firstborn child and he was born on July of 2280, one month after Lord Anthony Christopher Howard, Duke of Lancaster Territory.

Lord Anthony Christopher Howard and Lord Kevin Thomas Riley II are close friends and Lord Anthony Christopher often invited him over to Beltane Manor and they spend time together.

Lord Kevin Thomas Riley father, Lt; Commander Kevin Thomas Riley and Lady Karissa are close friends along with Lt. Richard Williams.

 Richard Williams

Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley was promoted to the rank of Lt. Commander after he completed his internship aboard the USS Enterprise in 2277 and he married Lady Isabella Collins in the summer of 2278 and Lady Isabella gave birth to their son, Lord Kevin Thomas Riley II in July of 2280.

Lt Commander Kevin Thomas Riley and Lady Isabella Collins  lives out at Collinswood Manor with Lord Jeremiah and Lady Elizabeth Collins, and Lady Isabella's sister, Lady Josette is married to Lord John Seymour and they had two children,  Lord Edward Seymour and Lady Margery Seymour.

Lord Edward Seymour was born in 2275 and Lady Margery was born in 2280, the very same year that both Lord Anthony Christopher Howard and Lord Kevin Thomas Riley II were, and Lord Edward Seymour was born the same year that Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard was born.

Lord Edward Seymour was thought to be a possible suitor for Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard, but Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR had bigger plans for his golden hair heiress to marry, so when his brother's grandson was born in 2276. 

Lord Charles Andrew JR had plans to see that his eldest male line granddaughter marry to his brother's male line grandson, Lord Richard Edward Howard III, as they were both the great-great-great-grandchildren to Lord Patrick William Howard, and then Lord John Seymour tried to pre-contracted his son to Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR four male line granddaughter, Lady Samhain,  Duchess of Clarence Territory who was born in 2276, but Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and his son, Lord Andrew Charles said no to the match, as once again Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR planned to marry his fourth male line granddaughter, Lady Samhain to his youngest brother's great-grandson, Lord David William Beck II, but he did offer his 2nd male line granddaughter, Lady Autumn  Bridget Howard, who would succeed her father to the Dukedom and Territory of Cambridge as a possible bride later to Lord John Seymour or his third male line granddaughter, Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud Howard, to Lord John Seymour for his son.

Ultimately, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR told Lord John Seymour, " The final decision is left to Lord Charles Andrew Howard III or Lord Patrick William Howard II."  

Lady Margery Seymour was offered as  bride to either, Lord David Fredrick Howard or Lord Charles Andrew Howard IV who were both born in 2281, but not to Lord Anthony Christopher Howard. Duke of Lancaster Territory.