June of 2280

It is June of 2280,  Lord Andrew Charles Howard, fifth Duke of Norfolk Territory is finally going to be blessed with his firstborn son but his third child with Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard nee Lowell. 

Lord Andrew Charles has two daughters, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane and Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene, Duchess of Clarence Territory and Lady Elizabeth is five years old and Lady Samhain (Celtic for "Summer Ends." ) is nearly four year old.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard is not even thirty years old and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann is not even 25 years old before their child is born in June of 2280.

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane was born out at Norfolk Estate but Lady Samhain  was born out at Beltane Manor in Bedford Territory that her third cousin is Duke of. 

If you are confused - First cousins share the same grandparents on either side,  second cousins share the same great-grandparents on either side and third cousins share the same great-great-grandparents on either side. 

Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory is Lady Elizabeth, Lady Samhain, Lady Autumn Bridget,  Lord Richard Edward Howard III, and Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud and Lord Thomas William Howard third cousin and the one thing they have in common is Lord Frederick William Howard 2nd Duke of Norfolk Territory who had four children.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR father was Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR who was Lord Frederick William Howard's second child and son,  Lord Richard William Carey is the great-grandson of Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard, Lord Frederick William Howard's only daughter, and Lord Thomas William Howard is the great-grandson of Lord Frederick William Howard's youngest son, Lord Andrew Charles Howard.

 Lady Karissa walks into the drawing room where all the Howard's are gathered to wait for the birth of their first male line great-great-great-grandson of Lord Patrick William Howard of a blessed memory is about to be born and Lord Andrew Charles tells his father ' Lady Karissa will name him Lord Anthony Christopher Howard."  

"It at least is new and refreshing." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells him 

"Lady Karissa named our other two children, I am getting tired of same old family names." Lord Andrew Charles tells him.

"I named you after your great-uncle, Lord Andrew Charles Howard who was Duke of Northumberland Territory." Lord Charles Andrew JR explains, " I great admired him more than my own worthless father."  

" I even admired your uncle, Lord Stuart than your maternal grandfather,  Lord Matthew Stuart." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells Lord Andrew Charles "I never in my whole life met two old miserable men in my life."   

"I admit that your mother' s brother has many good qualities." Lord Charles Andrew JR states "So does your mother and they must inherited them from your maternal grandmother." 

"I don't know how my dear mother put up with the likes of my damn father." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells his son.

"I loved my mother with all my heart and I loved my two brothers and sister." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells his son,  " I have fond memories of Lord Richard Edward and Lord Edwin William and Lady Sophia Charlotte playing together along with Lord Edward Howard and Lord George Carey." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells his son.

"Then your damn grandfather broke up my family and I never saw my sister again,  but I was blessed to grow up with Lord Richard Edward and Lord Edwin William Howard, Lord Edward Howard and My dear Lord George Frederick Carey." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells Lord Andrew Charles.

"We were all so close and we had good times together." Lord Charles Andrew JR shares.

"When I look at Lord Richard William Carey, I see his grandfather, Lord George Carey and my aunt, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard, when I see Lord Thomas William Howard, I can see Lord Edward and his father, Lord Andrew Charles Howard in him, and when I see Lord Richard Edward Howard III, I see my dearest brother, Lord Richard Edward Howard Senior in him, and when I see Lord David William Beck, I can see my dear brother, Lord Edwin William Howard in him, and when I see Lord Frederick William Howard III I can see his father, Lord Frederick William II in him.' Lord Charles Andrew JR tells his son.

"I am the only one of them still alive as Lord George died in 2270 along with Lord Edward Howard and your uncles, Lord Richard Edward Howard SR died in 2260 and Lord Edwin William Howard died in 2265, and I have outlived them all." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells his son.

"Lord Charles Andrew JR. My late father use to tell me that we all have a mission in life until we have completed it. It is here we will stay until we have finished it." Lady Karissa tells him.

"Lady Elizabeth in time will bless you with your first great-grandchild with the Howard surname and do you see who she is close to it is your brother's grandson, and Lady Samhain is close to your youngest brother's great-grandson." Lady Karissa tells Lord Charles Andrew JR.

"I know you will stay alive enough to see your first great-grandchild be born and then after that you are  free to leave us but you will break Lady Elizabeth's heart." Lady Karissa tells Lord Charles Andrew JR.

"I love my golden hair heiress and my grandnephew, and I know they will do Lord Patrick William Howard their great-great-great-grandfather proud." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells Lord Andrew Charles and Lord Richard Edward Howard II.

"Dad. We won't let what our great-great-grandfather started in 2165 die." Lord Andrew Charles tells his father.

Lord David William Beck looks at his granduncle, Lord Charles Andrew JR and Lord Charles Andrew JR tells his grandnephew " You look just like your grandfather, Lord Edwin William Howard." 

"Your mother resembled her maternal  father, Lord Richard Devereux."  Lord Charles Andrew JR tells his grandnephew, Lord David William Beck." 

Lady Karissa looks at Lord David William Beck and he knows it time to go delivery Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa third child and all the Howard's wait -  Lord Andrew Charles with his father pace around the drawing room to wait the news of  the birth of the child and at  5 PM the cries of  newborn baby can be heard out at Beltane Manor and Lord David calls out " It a son, Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa has named him Lord Anthony Christopher Howard." 

Lord Anthony Christopher is the most handsome little boy with a croup of blonde hair, blue eyes and he looks just like his paternal grandmother, Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Spencer-Churchill.

Lord Charles Andrew JR smiles as his mother was considered one of the most beautiful young women in her time and  Lord David William Beck carries Lord Anthony Christopher Howard to meet his family and  Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR is the first one allow to hold his grandson in his arms and while he holds him tears roll down his cheeks.

"He is so handsome, Lord Andrew Charles.  He will be a real credit to Lord Patrick William Howard, Lord Edmund Beaufort,  Lord Albert Edward Spencer-Churchill and Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR and Lord Matthew Stuart." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

"Lord Anthony Christopher will be a real credit to the memory of his maternal grandfather , Benjamin Lawrence Lowell as well." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells Lord Andrew Charles.

Lord Anthony Christopher Howard is greeted by his first two cousins, Lady Autumn Bridget Howard and Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud Howard,  his two second cousins, Lord Richard Edward Howard III and Lord David William Beck  and his two third cousins, Lord Richard William Carey and Lord Thomas William Howard, and his two first cousin once removed, Lord Frederick William Howard III and Lord Richard Edward Howard II, and his two uncles, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III and Lord Patrick William Howard and from Lennox Territory his first cousin once removed, Lord Alexander Charles Stuart. 

News came from The United Federation of Planets, that Lord Anthony Christopher Howard is the lawful heir to the Dukedom of  Lancaster through Lord Edmund Beaufort as his son had no great-grandchildren and the Dukedom and  territory reverts back to the line of Lord Edmund's daughter, Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort and Lord Anthony Christopher Howard is her great-grandson through through her son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior and his son,  Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and his son, Lord Andrew Charles and Lord Anthony Christopher Howard becomes the 1st Howard Duke of Lancaster in 2280.

Barbara brings in his two sisters, Lady Elizabeth and Lady Samhain and they climb up on their mother's bed and with her three children, Lady Karissa hold the future in her arms.