Part Two: From Commoner to Marchioness To Duchess

From the minute she arrived on Star Base 12 she was sighted as the future wife for Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR youngest son, Lord Andrew Charles Howard and without her he would not ascend to the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory as the fifth Duke of Norfolk Territory, as his eldest two sons had not produced a single child in their marriage with their wives, Lady Victoria or Lady Paulina. 

Lord Charles Andrew Howard  JR was desperate to marry his youngest son to the woman that he loved, but she did love him and she would love him,  as Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley would rather see Karissa marry to Lord Charles Andrew Howard twice removed cousin, Lord Richard William Carey as he despised Lord Andrew Charles Howard and he preferred Lord Richard William Carey over his second cousin, Lord Andrew Charles Howard.

 Lord Andrew Charles nor Lord Richard William Carey knew that Karissa had her own agenda and they had no idea what is was and she wasn't about to tell them but rather keep them guessing until the time was right.

On Star Base 12 was also Lord Charles Andrew Howard's grandnephew, Lt. Commander David Beck who was his youngest brother's grandson and his maternal grandmother was the heiress the Earldom of Essex Territory as he name was Lady Penelope Devereux who married Lord Richard Rich, but he died three months later and she married Lord Edwin William Howard and they only had one child, Lady Eliza Katherine Howard who was the mother of Lt. Commander David William Beck and he was the senior medical officer on Star Base 12.

Through his grandmother he would inherit the Earldom of Essex Territory on Star Base 12 as she was the great-great-great-granddaughter of Lord John Devereux who traveled with Lord Patrick William Howard on 2153 and she was the great-great-granddaughter of Lord Richard Devereux and the great-granddaughter of Lord Walter Devereux and the granddaughter of Lord Edward Devereux and the daughter of Lord Robert Devereux,, Earl of Essex of Territory.

Lord David William Beck was considered very handsome and he was also Viscount of Elmhurst Estate that was belonged to his late father, Lord William David Beck and he was also Grand Master of White-Hall Estate through his mother, Lady Eliza Katherine Howard.

Lord David William Beck was in reality  Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior first great-grandchild but because he came through the Matrilineal line of Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR as did Lord Richard William Carey. They had been excluded from inherited the Dukedom and Territory of Norfolk on Star Base 12, but not all the Lords believe in what Lord Frederick or his son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR believed.

Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort was the first daughter that would have inherited her father's Dukedom and Territory on Star Base 12, but she saw Lord Frederick William Howard and she passed into her brother, Lord Charles Beaufort and the second daughter was Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Spencer-Churchill who married Lord Frederick William 's second son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR, but she too saw right through him and she passed it onto her brother, Lord John Spencer-Churchill.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR didn't feel the same way but he just stated when he revised the Act of Succession to the Dukedom and Territory that the first male line grandchild of his son would inherit the Dukedom and Territory of Norfolk on Star Base 12 and neither his father nor him cared about what gender the child was as long as it came through the male line of Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior.

Karissa had heard the news from Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley and she looks at Kevin " Kevin. You know These Howard;s are full of lard." Karissa tells Kevin.

Kevin starts to laugh " Karissa. It is the way the aristocracy works. They don't deem women worthy to inheriting their territory and dukedoms, but Lord Patrick created his daughter Marchioness of Pembroke Territory in 2190.  Lord Frederick William got angry at his father but his father could have careless."