The Birth of The Future Duchess of Norfolk Territory

It is exactly 122 years later when damn mankind tried to destroy Planet Earth by waging World War Three on May 1, 2153 and it is angered Odin The Almighty Father that a man would desecrate his Holy Sabbat of Beltane which is the signifies the onset of Litha which "summer time and it is only 45 days from Beltane on May 1.

Lady Karissa Elizabeth wakes up with her first labor pains and Lord Andrew Charles notices that she is not by his side and he wakes up and asks "What is wrong Lady Karissa?"

"What gives you the idea anything is wrong, Andrew Charles." Karissa asks him " I am only in labor you better call Lord David William Beck and Lord Richard William Carey and Lord Thomas William Howard and your father .

"Lord Richard William Carey and Lord Thomas William Howard will be her third cousins, and Lord Frederick William Howard will be her second cousin as Lord David William Beck will be."  Karissa explains.

Lord Andrew Charles gets on his communicator and he summons Lord David William Beck from Elmhurst Estate and he summons Lord Richard William Carey who tells him "I will pick up Lord Thomas William Howard and Lord Frederick William Howard." 

"Have you let Lord Richard Edward Howard II know?" Lord Richard William Carey asks Lord Andrew Charles.

"I have and he is on his way to meet his newest first cousin twice removed." Lord Andrew Charles.

"I am not sure it the greatest thing that we are all related through Lord Frederick William Howard Senior." Lord Andrew Charles tells his second cousin.

"You can not tell him that he is dead and buried." Lord Richard William Carey tells his second cousin.

From far and wide all the Howard's travel toward Norfolk Estate to await the birth of the first Duchess of Norfolk Territory since the Dukedom and Territory of Norfolk was created in 2165 by Lord Patrick William Howard.

________________________________________________________________________________

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR paces back and forth with his son, Lord Andrew Charles and he looks at his youngest son " Listen Here, Lord Andrew Charles. I was born in 2209 and it is now 2275 and I had to wait 33 years for my first granddaughter to arrive."  Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR tells his son.

"I am now 66 years old and I want to live to see my first my great-grandchild be born before I have to leave this life." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells his son.

"I had five children and you were my youngest child. " Lord Charles Andrew JR tells him

"I had to wait for 12 years for her to arrive here on Star Base 12." Lord Andrew Charles tells his father.

"How did I know she was going to come from Post War World Three Planet Earth." Lord Andrew Charles tells his father .

"Lord Patrick William may still give you your second grandchild." Lord Andrew Charles tells his father " I don't hope much hope out for Lord Charles Andrew Howard III." 

"Lady Victoria Charlotte is the biggest courtesan I have ever met, father. I mean she is good in bed and when you finger her she cums like crazy and gives good fellatio." Lord Andrew Charles admits.

"Lady Victoria Charlotte came to me one night when I need a woman and she gave herself to me and when I had her and she gave me fellatio she made me have some good orgasm." Lord Andrew Charles admits.

Lord Charles Andrew JR smiles " I have had her too and your mother knew it but she was willing and I just had to have her and I had anal sex with her and I admit she is good at fellatio."  Lord Charles Andrew JR tells his son.