The Howard named in honor of Princess Sophia Dorothea of Celle

History is full of love and tragic romances and I will share a little bit about Princess Sophia Dorothea of Celle who is the beautiful and tragic daughter of George William, Duke of Brunswick-Lüneburg and his wife, Éléonore Desmier d'Olbreuse  who only had one daughter,  Princess Sophia Dorothea of Cell who was born on the 15 September 1666.

Princess Sophia Dorothea of Celle was married to her first cousin, Prince George Louis, Electoral Prince of Hanover who was the grandson of King James VI and I of England through King James VI and I first of England's daughter, Princess Elizabeth who had a daughter, Princess Sophia and she was the mother of Prince George Louis who later inherited the crown of England after the death of Queen Anne of England the daughter of King James II of England and the grandson of King James VI and I first of England through his son, King Charles I of England and Queen Henrietta Marie of France.

The damn Prince George Louis preferred his ugly German woman to the beautiful Princess Sophia Dorothea of Celle, but despite their dislike for each other. They had two children, King George II of England and Princess Sophia Dorothea of England.

__________________________________________________________________________

Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Howard nee Lowell final child together is conceived in October of 2289 and their final child is due in August of 2290, around Lammas.

Lady  Karissa decides to name their final child after Queen Sophia Dorothea of Celle and the mother of King George II of England and the great-grandmother of Queen Caroline Matilda of Denmark and King George III of England. 

Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa already have two elder daughters, Lady Elizabeth and Lady Samhain and two sons, Lord Anthony Christopher and Lord Albert Edward Howard.

Lord Andrew Charles in 2290 is  not even 40 years old when she is born and Lady Karissa is only 36 years old when the final child is born in August of 2290 out at Beltane Manor in Bedford Territory .

Lord Andrew Charles Howard has a third daughter, Lady Anastasia Christina  Howard born to him with his mistress, Lady Theresa Charlotte Hardwick and she was born on her father's 35th birthday in 2285, three months after the birth of Lord Albert Edward Howard.

Lady Anastasia Christina and her mother are given a manor out in Bedford Territory and Lord Andrew Charles creates Lady Anastasia Christina, Duchess of Northampton Territory on Star Base 12 and her mother is made her regent.

Lord Andrew Charles makes his daughter, Duchess of Northampton Territory and Lady Anastasia Christina and her mother are also welcome at Beltane Manor where Lady Karissa   tells Lord Andrew Charles "  I will not have my family divided and Lady Anastasia Christina is the sister of Lady Elizabeth, Lady Samhain,  Lord Anthony and Lord Albert Edward."  

"Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR has recognized her as his granddaughter and that is all I need to know." Lady Karissa tells him " You are her father and now act like one too her." 

________________________________________________________________________________

Lady Sophia Dorothea Howard is born on August 1, 2290, out at Beltane Manor and she is created Duchess of Gloucester Territory when she i s born and she joins the nursery with all of her sisters and brothers out at Beltane Manor.

Lady Sophia Dorothea Howard grow up to marry her second cousin,  Lord William Fredrick Howard, the eldest son of Lord William Frederick Howard who is only three month older than she is and he is the great-grandson of Lord Frederick William Howard who is Lady Sophia Dorothea Howard great-great-grandfather and Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior and Lord Frederick William Howard II are brothers and their children are first cousins and their children are second cousins.

Lady Sophia Dorothea Howard, Duchess of Gloucester Territory marries her second cousin, Lord William Fredrick Howard in 2310 and they have three children,  Lady Henrietta Mary Howard who is named after her paternal grandmother, Lady Henrietta Mary Grey, the second daughter of Lord Edmund Grey, Duke of Suffolk Territory and Lady Georgiana Spencer-Churchill  and she is the younger sister of Lady Katherine Edmee Grey, Duchess of Suffolk Territory and the mother of Lady  Edmee Georgiana Grey, and Lord David Edward Christopher Beck III.

Lady Sophia Dorothea Howard, Duchess of Gloucester Territory  is Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann 's youngest child and daughter, and she lives until 2380 and she passes away at the age of 80 years old and she is succeeded by her great granddaughter, Lady Jeannette Virginia Howard who was born in 2360 to her granddaughter, Lady Eliza Katherine Howard who is the daughter of  Lady Mary Henrietta Howard. 

Lord William Frederick Howard passes away in 2381 one year later and their great=grandson, Lord Edmund Frederick Howard who is the grandson of their son, Lord William Frederick Howard II. 

.