March 21, 2275

It is March 21, 2275 (Ostara)  and it is Lord Andrew Charles Howard wedding day to Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell and she is dressed in a white regency style wedding dress and wearing a Juliet wedding cap with veil and carrying a bouquet of white roses and with jasmine as she walks over to climb into the Howard carriage that will carry her to the chapel  at Norfolk Estate.

With her are Lady Patricia Charlene Neville, Countess of Westmoreland Territory on Star Base 10 and Lady Charlotte Augusta Stafford, Duchess of Buckingham Territory on Star Base 10 and both are the sisters of Lord Andrew Charles Howard.

Also are her best friend, Katherine Grace Kelly,  Lady Josette and Isabella Collins,  as well Lady Pauline Howard who is Lord Patrick William Howard II's wife.

Lady Patricia asks Lady Karissa " I never thought my little brother would marry?" 

"Lord Andrew Charles is getting married now. "Lady Karissa tells her " He will be a father in two months time." 

"I always knew that Lord Andrew Charles would succeed our father to the Dukedom and Territory of Norfolk." Lady Charlotte Augusta tells her sister.

"I knew it when I was five years old and Lord Charles Andrew III told me no way he was our father's eldest son but I told him waving my fist and stomping my feet  "Lord Andrew Charles will succeed our father, Lord Charles Andrew III."  Lady Charlotte Augusta explains.

"I love him with all my heart and I want to see him happy." Lady Charlotte Augusta  tells her sister.

"Oh your brother will be happy enough when he becomes Duke of Norfolk Territory." Lady Karissa tells Lady Charlotte Augusta " I wish him much luck as I have my own territory to govern. " 

"Once our child is born and I will travel out to my territory with our daughter and Lord Richard William Carey, Lord Thomas William Howard and Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley." Lady Karissa tells  everyone.

"I expect to see you all there when Lord Andrew Charles is installed as Duke of Norfolk Territory in June as in July I will be leaving  Norfolk Territory for Pembroke Territory." Lady Karissa tells them.

"Lord Andrew Charles will be creating Lord Richard Edward Howard II, Duke of Wessex Territory,  Lord Frederick William Howard III, Duke of Windsor Territory,  and Lord David William Beck the Earl of Essex Territory and he will create the first of his brother's who give him his first niece or nephew the Duke of Cambridge Territory and the second the Dukedom and Territory of Sussex." Lady Karissa tells them.

"Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR will become Duke of York Territory " Lady Karissa states.

"Our other children will be given the territories of  Clarence, Lancaster,  Kent and Gloucester and they will become the Duke or Duchesses of them, and second child of the Duke of Cambridge Territory will become Duke or Duchess of Albany Territory and the second child of the Duke of Sussex Territory will give the Dukedom and Territory of St. Albans and Lord Richard William Carey;s second child will be given the Dukedom and Territory of Langley Territory."  Lady Karissa tells them.

"We aren't planning to have our second child until Lady Elizabeth is almost five years old." Lady Karissa explains, "In that is in 2280."  

The Howard carriage travels towards Norfolk Estate and finally it arrives and Lord Richard William Carey walks over and he tells her " I have been given the honor to walking you up the aisle to marry my second cousin." 

"I am honored that you are, Lord Richard William Carey.  Listen here . I have everything in my hands and in June of 2275 we will head for Pembroke Territory." Lady Karissa tells him.

"Kevin will meet us at the border and I have asked Lord Andrew Charles Howard to find us a new home in Bedford Territory and he can govern from our new home in Bedford Territory. " Lady Karissa tells him.

Lady Patricia Charlene and the other ladies head for the front door of the chapel at Norfolk Estate and Lord Richard William Carey gives Lady Karissa his arm and they walk towards the door and one by one all the ladies start to walk up the aisle  and they take the place at the altar and finally the music starts to play and the door opens up on his arm he walks  Lady Karissa up the aisle and they slowly walk up the aisle and when they walk by everyone bows and curtsy to them and finally they reach the altar and Lord Richard William places Lady Karissa hand into his second cousin's hand but he whispers " This is not over between us, Lord Andrew Charles. I have my allies with Lord Frederick William Howard III and Lord Thomas William Howard  and Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley."  

"We will be watching you and how you treat Lady Karissa ." Lord Richard William tells his second cousin and he walks back to his seat and he sits down and everyone in the Howard family along with the other Lords and Ladies watch Lord Andrew Charles Howard marry Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell.

When The High Priestess announces that they are husband and wife and Lord Andrew Charles may kiss his bride and he walks over and he takes into his arms and he kisses her and Lord Andrew Charles takes Lady Karissa Elizabeth arm and his and raises it the air to proclaim victory.

Outside of Norfolk Estate waits all the people of Norfolk to wish Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa wedding wishes and they give her presents and one lady tells her " This is your daughter I heard that you are having. It is a baby doll I made." 

"Thank you. Lord Andrew Charles give this nice lady a gift." Lady Karissa asks and Lord Andrew Charles hands her 50 credits and thanks for her the gift of the doll and Lady Karissa tells him "I will name this doll Kosem." 

Kosem is the first baby doll that Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane will receive and she will give Kosem to her daughter, Lady Karissa in 2295 and Lady Karissa will give it to her daughter, Lady Victoria Elizabeth in 2320 and Lady Victoria Elizabeth will give it to her daughter, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Howard in 2350.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR smiles at Lady Patricia Eugenie " We finally got our youngest son married off." 

"Why was he so difficult." Lord Charles Andrew JR asks.

"He is a Howard, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR." Lady Patricia Eugenie tells her husband.

"Be happy he is finally married and our first granddaughter is on her way." Lady Patricia tells her husband.