The Lords and Ladies of Star Base 12

Finally on April 30, 2159, The United Star-Ship Excalibur orbits around Star Base 12 and it's passengers are transported down to their new home , but The United Federation of Planets as all governments forgot to tell their new arrivals about housing, but Lord Patrick William Howard is a distinguished architect and he graduated from The Cambridge University with a Masters Degree in architecture and design. 

With the help of his brother in law, Lord John Devereux, and with help of the other lords. They secure housing for their wives with the first settlers on Star Base 12 who escaped Pre World War Three Planet Earth in 2147 from the United States.

Their beneficiaries are kind and hospitable to their European counterparts and they have much in common and their wives all get along as do the gentlemen with the help of Mr. Phillip Williams and his friends they help Lord Patrick William Howard and the other gentlemen build their new homes on Star Base 12.

However, great change comes to Star Base 12 when  the Lords claim their territories on Star Base 12 and Lord Patrick William Howard claims the northern territory on Star Base 12,  and he names it after his beloved Norfolk, England that was destroyed in 2153.

Lord John Carey claims the southern-western territory on Star Base 12 and he names it Bedford Territory,  and Lord John Devereux claims the eastern territory on Star Base 12, and he names it Essex Territory,  Lord Edmund Beaufort claims the southern-eastern territory and names it Lancaster Territory and Lord George Grey claims the southern territory of Star Base 12 and he names it Suffolk Territory and Lord David Robert Stuart claims the western territory on Star Base 12 and he calls in Lennox Territory and Lord Alfred Spencer-Churchill claims the northern-western territory and he names it Marlborough Territory.

Lord Patrick William Howard is the senior Duke on Star Base 12  and he claims a tiny providence on Star Base 12 and he names it after his beloved  Pembroke Wale, that those damn communists destroyed  in 2153.

Lord Richard Hastings claims the tiny providence on Star Base 12 and he becomes the first Baron on Star Base 12. 

Lord Roger Seymour claims a tiny providence outside of Suffolk Territory and he names it Somerset Territory.

All these fine people have one common thing in common - they are linked by one great King  Oh I know what history tells you, but do you believe everything that you read.- That great king was King John and he had two sons,  King Henry III and Prince Richard of Cornwall and they both married and with these two sons he built an empire through both their sons, King Edward I and Lord Richard of Cornwall, and their children, King Edward II  Lord Thomas of Brotherton and Lady Joan of Cornwall and they had children King Edward III, Lady Margaret Of Brotherton and Lord John Howard II. 

King Edward II marries Isabella of France known as the she-wolf of France and she was the daughter of King Phillip the IV of France who was the son of  King Phillip III of France who was also the father of King Louis IX of France and with King Edward II she had a son, King Edward III who had 

 Edward the Black Prince (1330–1376), eldest son and heir apparent, born at Woodstock Palace, Oxfordshire. He predeceased his father, having in 1361 married his cousin Joan, Countess of Kent, by whom he had issue: King Richard II.

William of Hatfield (1337–1337), second son, born at Hatfield, South Yorkshire, died shortly after birth and was buried in York Minster.

Lionel of Antwerp, 1st Duke of Clarence (1338–1368), third son (second surviving son), born at Antwerp in the Duchy of Brabant, where his father was based during his negotiations with Jacob van Artevelde. In 1352 he married firstly Elizabeth de Burgh, 4th Countess of Ulster, without male issue, but his female issue was the senior royal ancestor of the Yorkist King Edward IV: Philippa, 5th Countess of Ulster. Descent from Lionel was the basis of the Yorkist claim to the throne, not direct paternal descent from the 1st Duke of York, a more junior line. Secondly, in 1368, Lionel married Violante Viscount, without issue.