Part One : Journey to Pembroke Territory

Lord Richard Edward Howard, first cousin of Lord Andrew Charles Howard is the Duke of Wessex Territory and it's Dukedom and he is Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior's grandson through his second son, Lord Richard Edward Howard Senior who marries Lady Elizabeth Ann Valois, the daughter of  Lord Charles Valois and Lady Madeline Valois. 

Lady Elizabeth Ann Valois  is a direct descendant of King Louis IX of France and his son, King Philip III of France and his son, Charles, Count of Valois and his son, Philip VI of France and his son, John II of France and his son, Charles V of France and through his daughter, Catherine of Valois who married the son of King Henry IV of England and the oldest son of Lord John of  Gaunt and he was King Henry V of England and they had one son, King Henry VI but it wasn't through King Henry V that he got his clam but through her marriage to Owen Tudor and their son, Lord Edmund Tudor who married the great-granddaughter of Lord John of Gaunt with his third wife, Lady Katherine and their daughter, granddaughter, Lady Joan Beaufort who married King James I of Scotland and their son, King James II of Scotland.

Lord Richard Edward Howard II was born in September of 2250 as Lord Andrew Charles Howard would be the last of The Howard children that be born in December of 2250 as the first one born was Lord Thomas William Howard, followed by Lord Richard William Carey, followed by Lord Frederick William Howard III, followed by Lord Richard Edward Howard II and then Lord Andrew Charles Howard. 

Lord Andrew Charles elevated  his first cousin, Lord Richard Edward Howard II as Duke of Wessex Territory on Star Base 12 on June 2, 2275 when Lady Karissa and he became Duke and Duchess of Norfolk Territory and it was at her insistence " Listen here Lord Andrew Charles Howard. I don't want our daughter and your father's heiress to live in divided family."  Lady Karissa tells him.

"I want you to reinstate all of your family." Lady Karissa states, " We must stand united and not divided I don't know nor do I care what your twisted great-grandfather or grandfather were thinking but maybe they were senile." 

"I was not born until both die, Karissa. " Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

"If either were alive and they were banking of you to give them a heiress and they came to me I would give them a piece of my mind." Lady Karissa tells him.

"First your damn great-grandfather disinherits his eldest son, Lord Frederick William Howard II and your grandfather disinherits his second son, Lord Richard Edward Howard Senior, and he passes over his third son just because he has a daughter." Lady Karissa states.

"Did your great-grandfather or grandfather ever study the history of England?" Lady Karissa asks.

"I know that your great-great-grandfather did before he had to flea from Pre-World War Three Planet Earth and that is why he created the Territory of Pembroke on Star Base 12 and give it to his only daughter, Lady Elizabeth Ann Howard." Lady Karissa tells him.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard creates Lord Richard Edward Howard II, Duke of Wessex Territory on Star Base 12 and his first born child will inherit the Dukedom and Territory regardless of the child's sex.

Lord Richard Edward Howard II marries Lady Susan Virginia Bell in June of 2275 and together they are created Duke and Duchess of Wessex Territory on Star Base 12 and  at the same time Lord Frederick William Howard III is created Duke of Windsor Territory on Star Base 12,, and Lord David William Beck and Lady Katherine Grace Beck nee  Kelly are created Earl and Countess of Essex Territory along with Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR is created Duke of York Territory.

Later on after the birth of Lady Autumn Bridget Howard,  Lord Andrew Charles creates his older brother, Lord Patrick William Howard II, and his wife, Lady Paulina, Duke and Duchess of  Cambridge Territory as a thank you gift for giving Lady Elizabeth her first -first cousin,  and  later in August of 2276, with the birth of Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud Howard, Lord Andrew Charles creates his eldest brother, Lord Charles Andrew III, Duke of Sussex Territory on Star Base 12.