Time In A Bottle Base on a Song By The Late Jim Croce

If I could save time in a bottle

The first thing that I'd like to do

Is to save every day 'til eternity passes away

Just to spend them with you

If I could make days last forever

If words could make wishes come true

I'd save every day like a treasure, and then

Again, I would spend them with you

But there never seems to be enough time

To do the things you want to do once you find them

I've looked around enough to know

That you're the one I want to go through time with

If I had a box just for wishes

And dreams that had never come true

The box would be empty

Except for the memory of how they were answered by you

But there never seems to be enough time

To do the things you want to do once you find them

I've looked around enough to know

That you're the one I want to go through time with

Source: Musixmatch

Songwriters: Jim Croce

Time in a Bottle lyrics © H&r Lastrada Music, R2m Publishing, Spobs Music Inc

Lt Commander Kevin Thomas Riley would never forget Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard-Carey nee Lowell and when he first met her on board the USS Republic in 2273, on her way to Star Base 12 from Post World War Three Planet Earth.

Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell was only 17 years old and Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley at the time was only 21 years old.

They became good friends on board the USS Republic spending time in the garden, eating their meals together in the mess hall,  and time talking about their loss of their families.

It was Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley told Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell about the aristocracy on Star Base 12 and how they first settled on Star Base 12 in 2159 four and half years after World War III had ended.

On June 30, 2274, The USS Republic orbited around Star Base 12 and they were the last two to be transported down to Star Base 12 and waiting at the transport landing were Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, Duke of Norfolk Territory, his first cousin twice removed, Lord Richard William Carey , Duke of Bedford Territory and his youngest son, Lord Andrew Charles Howard waiting to greet the new arrivals to Star Base 12.

Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley escorts Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell and they walk up to where Lord Charles Andrew Howard, Duke of Norfolk Territory and Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory and Lord Andrew Charles Howard are standing and  Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley bows and Karissa Elizabeth Ann gives a curtsy and it is Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR helps her to rise to her feet and Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley introduces Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell to Lord Charles Andrew Howard Jr, Lord Richard William Carey, but it is Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR who introduces his son to Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell.

Karissa has been warned by Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley that neither are married and they are looking for a bride and she starts to laugh "What aren't the women on Star Base 12 good enough for them."  Karissa asks.

"Both are really picky." Lt Kevin Thomas Riley tells Karissa.

"Picky won't get your married." Karissa tells Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley.