An Heiress for Lord Charles Andrew Howard III.

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard would be Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard fifth daughter and final child but her father was Lord Charles Andrew Howard III,  Lord Andrew Charles Howard eldest brother and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard would b...

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard would be Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard fifth daughter and final child but her father was Lord Charles Andrew Howard III,  Lord Andrew Charles Howard eldest brother and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard would be the second youngest granddaughter of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR but his youngest grandchild would be born after he died by his youngest daughter, Lady Frederica Wilhelmina Howard who would marry  Lord Edward Spencer-Churchill in 2296 but wouldn't have her first child until 2300 and Lady Frederica and Lord Edward would name their daughter, Lady Sarah Isabella Augusta Howard after her mother, Lady Sarah Spencer-Churchill,  and in 2305, Lady Frederica gave birth to a son, Lord Charles Andrew Spencer-Churchill named after her father, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and a second son, Lord George John Godolphin Spencer-Churchill born in 2310.

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard would be born twenty year to the very date that Lady Karissa gave birth to her first child and daughter with Lord Andrew Charles Howard. 

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III was born in 2230 and at the time of his daughter's birth he was 65 years old and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell was nearly 40 years old. 

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III with his former wife, Lady Victoria Charlotte Stanhope had a son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard IV in 2281 and a daughter he gave his name to, Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud Howard born in 2276.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III was created Duke of Sussex Territory but he was bound and determined that his children by Lady Victoria Charlotte Stanhope would not inherit his Dukedom and Territory and that is when Lady Karissa agreed to have their child in 2289, but she told him he would have to wait until the birth of Lord Andrew Charles and her final child together and then she would give him his heir and so he waits and finally the time comes and the get together and she becomes pregnant  in July of 2294 at the same time of her daughter, Lady Elizabeth does and both Lady Karissa and her daughter, Lady Elizabeth give birth to daughters name Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard and Lady Karissa Ann Howard. 

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III has already told his brother " Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann is my heiress to my Dukedom and Territory of Sussex Territory."  

"It is your Dukedom and Territory to give it to. " Lord Andrew Charles tells him " Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann is my step daughter  and niece and she is  a direct line male great-great-great-granddaughter of Lord Patrick William Howard through our great-great-grandfather, Lord Frederick William Howard and through our grandfather, Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR and you are his eldest male line grandson.' Lord Andrew Charles tells his brother.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III is concerned he won't see his precious heiress grow up so he entrusts her to the care of her two brothers, Lord Anthony Christopher Howard and Lord Charles Andrew Howard IV as they are both her brothers. 

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III also asks his second cousin, Lord Richard William Carey to take care of Lady Karissa and his their daughter, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann if anything should happen to him, and Lord Richard William Carey ensures him that he will.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III dies in 2310 when Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann is  only 15 years old and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann has married Lord Richard William Carey in 2300 and she is now Duchess of Bedford Territory and still Marchioness of Pembroke Territory.

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard becomes Duchess of Sussex Territory in her own right on May 1, 2312 when she turns 18 years old  and all of her family is there when it is happens, but in 2315 when she is twenty years old she meets and starts to court her handsome third cousin, Lord Lord Caspar Sasha Ivor Spencer-Churchill and she marries him in 2317 and their first child,  a daughter,  Lady Araminta Clementine Megan Howard is  born in 2320, and a son, Lord John George Spencer-Churchill is born in 2325 and right before Lady Karissa, she gives birth to a second daughter,  Alexandra Elizabeth Spencer-Churchill in 2330.

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard and her niece, Lady Karissa Ann are only 35 year old when they lose their mother and grandmother. 

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard-Spencer-Churchill dies in 2385 at the age of 80 year old and she is succeeded by her great-granddaughter,  Lady Henrietta Mary Howard born in 2365 and she is twenty years old when she become Duchess of Sussex Territory.