187 Years Later After World War Three

It is 187 years later after World War Three devastated Planet Earth and over  600 million people died from the World War Three and Lord Patrick William Howard and his entourage left Pre-World War Three Planet Earth on board The USS Excalibur and it took them four and half years to travel from Planet Earth to the new home on Star Base 12 and another four years to rebuild their lives after they had  lost everything.

Lord Patrick William Howard with perseverance and the faith of Odin, The Almighty Father of The Gods and Goddesses helped his entourage to rebuild their lives and he finally rebuilt his life at last and by the time he did Lady Margaret and he would only blessed with two children, Lord Frederick William and Lady Elizabeth Ann.

Lord Patrick William Howard was 45 years old when he had Lord Frederick William Howard and he was close to 50 years old when he had Lady Elizabeth Ann, and his wife, Lady Margaret was 40 years old when she had Lord Frederick William and near 45 when she had Lady Elizabeth Ann.

Lord Frederick William Howard with his Duchess, Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort had four children between 2183 and 2195 and they had three sons and one daughter and all had grandchildren for their great-grandfather, Lord Patrick William Howard.

Through his second son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR he had three great-grandsons and one great-granddaughter, and his oldest great-grandson, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR had six children, three sons and three daughters and with his youngest son he had seven great-great-great-grandchildren, with his second son, two great-great-great-grandchildren, and wit hi s oldest son two great-great-great-grandchildren.

It is through Lord Patrick William Howard's son, Lord Frederick William Howard and his sons, Lord Frederick William Howard II, and Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior and their sons, Lord Frederick William Howard III, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and his brothers, Lord Richard Edward Howard II and their sons, Lord Andrew Charles and Lord Richard Edward Howard II and their eldest children, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane,  Lord Richard Edward Howard III and Lord Anthony Christopher and their children,  Lady Karissa Ann,  Lord Andrew Charles Howard II and Lord Frederick William Howard III and his two sons, Lord William Frederick Howard and Lord Frederick William Howard IV that help to save the dynasty that Lord Patrick William Howard stared in 2165.

It was Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR intention to united his family with the marriages of his two oldest granddaughters, Lady Elizabeth and Lady Samhain to his brother's grandson and great-grandson as Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR thought family was important.

187 years later Lord Patrick William Howard eldest great-great-great-great-great-granddaughter and great-great-great-great-grandson are Duke and Duchess of Norfolk and Lancaster Territory  and they are Lady Victoria Elizabeth Howard, the granddaughter of Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard and Lord Richard Edward Howard III, both the great-great-great-grandchildren of Lord Patrick William Howard and Lord Andrew Charles Howard III, the grandson of Lord Anthony Christopher Howard and  Lady Alexandrina Charlene Stuart and both are the eldest children of Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard nee Lowell.

In the year of 2340, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane and all of her brothers and sisters are live and so are their children,   Lady Karissa Ann Howard is oldest and  the youngest is Lady Clementina Augusta Spencer-Churchill, daughter of Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard is the  youngest granddaughter of Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard nee Carey and Lord Charles Andrew Howard III.

Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Howard is the youngest child of  Lady  Sophia Dorothea Howard and Lord William Frederick Howard and Lady Victoria Elizabeth and Lord Andrew Charles's daughter, Lady Karissa Elizabeth has just been born.

Lady Victoria Elizabeth and Lord Andrew Charles Howard are both 20 years old in 2340 and Lady Victoria Elizabeth ascends to the Dukedom and Territory as the 3rd Duchess of Norfolk Territory.

Star Base 12: The New Utopiaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें