Lady Karissa Elizabeth Howard,

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Howard is the eldest daughter and child of Lady Victoria Elizabeth Howard, Duchess of Norfolk Territory and Lord Andrew Charles Howard III, Duke of  Lancaster Territory on Star Base 12 who are both the great-grandchildren of Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard-Carey nee Lowell through their two eldest children, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane , Duchess of Norfolk Territory and Lord Anthony Christopher Howard and they both married their second cousins, Lord Richard Edward Howard III and Lady Alexandrina Charlene Stuart, and they had Lady Karissa Ann and Lord Andrew Charles III and they had Lady Victoria Elizabeth and Lord Andrew Charles III.

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann resembles her paternal great-great-grandfather, Lord Andrew Charles Howard Senior, and her paternal great-grandfather, Lord Andrew Charles Howard II  and she resembles her mother, Lady Victoria Elizabeth Howard.

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Howard was born in 2340 when both her father and mother turned 20 year old and two years after her mother became third Duchess of Norfolk Territory on Star Base 12  and she was suppose to succeed her mother to the Dukedom and Territory of Norfolk on Star Base 12 and she was heiress to the Dukedom of  Lancaster Territory from her father.

The first five years of her life, she was her parent's beloved heiress, and then in 2345,  her little brother, Lord Andrew Charles Howard IV was born, and he became heir to the Dukedom and Territory of Lancaster Territory and they were joined by a little sister, Lady Victoria Susan Howard in 2350, through Lord Andrew Charles II she would inherit the Viscountcy of Fairfax Territory.

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane with her daughter, Lady Karissa Ann and her granddaughter, Lady Victoria Elizabeth were grooming Lady Karissa Elizabeth to become Duchess of Norfolk Territory in time.

________________________________________________________________________________

From 2340 to 2355, everything  was going well with the education of Lady Karissa Elizabeth until  she met at her cotillion  her second third cousin, Lord Kevin Thomas Riley V who is the great-grandson of Lady Elizabeth half sister, Lady Caroline Matilda Carey, Duchess of Bedford Territory and Lord Kevin Thomas Riley II, Lord Kevin Thomas Riley V.

In 2257, Lord Kevin Thomas Riley V asks his half third cousin, Lady Karissa  Elizabeth Howard to marry him and when she announces to pass the Dukedom and Territory of Norfolk onto her brother, Lord Andrew Charles Howard IV as she doesn't want the Dukedom and Territory to pass onto another family.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard IV who is 12 years old becomes the heir to both The Dukedoms of Norfolk and Lancaster Territory.

Lord Kevin Thomas Riley V and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Howard marry each other in 2358 and in 2360 they had twins daughters, Lady Beltane Elizabeth and Lady Karen Isabella Riley and in 2365, they have a son, Lord Kevin Thomas Riley VI.

Lord Kevin Thomas Riley VI resembles his great-great-grandfather, Lt. Commander Kevin Thomas Riley  and his sisters resemble their great-grandmother. Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard, the maternal great-grandmother.

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Riley nee Lowell passes away in 2400, shortly after her mother, Lady Victoria Elizabeth Howard and her brother, Lord Andrew Charles Howard IV  only lives until 2420, and he is succeeded by his granddaughter, Lady Florence Clara Howard.