The Birth of The Future Duchess of Bedford Territory

Lady Caroline Matilda Carey was born on June 17, 2282 at 5 PM and on her father's 32nd birthday and four days before her older brother, Lord Anthony Christoper Howard's 2nd birthday out at Beltane Manor in her father's Dukedom and Territory of Bedford on Star Base 12.

Lady Caroline Matilda Carey is Lord Andrew Charles Howard second cousin once removed, and Lady Elizabeth's, Lady Samhain's and Lord Anthony Christopher half sister and third cousin once removed as Lord Richard William Carey is their third cousin.

Lady Caroline Matilda Carey is her father's heiress to his Dukedom and Territory and she is the great-great-great-great-granddaughter of Lord Patrick William Howard through his granddaughter, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard and she is Lord John  Carey's great-great-great-granddaughter through Lord William Carey who married Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard.

Lord George Frederick Carey was the first born great-grandson of Lord Patrick William Howard and Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort made a wager with Lord Frederick William that their daughter would give them their first grandson and Lord Patrick William and Lord John Carey their first great-grandson along with her father's first grandson, and it happened on April of 2209 when Lady Sophia Charlotte delivered Lord George Frederick Carey.

Lady Sophia Charlotte presents her father, and grandfather's with their first grandson and great-great-grandson and Lady Jeanette Virginia looks at her husband " I told you our daughter would give  you our first grandson."  Lady Jeannette Virginia states.

Lord George Frederick Carey is the first to give Lord Frederick William Howard with his first great-grandson, Lord Robert Frederick Carey followed by Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR with Lord Charles Andrew Howard III, followed by  Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR giving Lord Patrick William Howard II,  followed by Lord Andrew Charles Howard giving Lord Frederick William his great-great-grandson, Lord Thomas William Howard,  followed by Lord Robert Frederick Carey giving him a great-great-grandson, Lord Richard William Carey, followed by Lord Richard Edward Howard SR given him another great-grandson, Lord Richard Edward Howard II, and finally Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR giving his grandfather the last of his great-grandson, Lord Andrew Charles Howard.

In the year of 2250 Lord Frederick William Howard received one grandson,  two great-great-grandsons and four great-grandsons through his sons and grandsons.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard was the first to present his great-grandfather with his first male line great-great-granddaughter, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard, followed by Lord Patrick William Howard with Lady Autumn Bridget in July of 2276, followed by Lord Charles Andrew Howard III with Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud Howard in August of 2276, followed by Lord Richard Edward Howard II giving his grandfather his first male line great-great-grandson, Lord Richard Edward Howard III, followed by Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR giving his grandfather is his youngest great-granddaughter, Lady Frederica, followed by Lord Andrew Charles Andrew Howard giving Lord Frederick William his second male line great-great-granddaughter, Lady Samhain, and last Lord Frederick William Howard first female line great-great-great-grandson,   Lord David William Beck II, through his great-granddaughter, Lady Eliza Katherine Howard.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard present his great-grandfather with his first male line great-great-grandson, Lord Anthony Christopher Howard in 2280, and in 2281 Lord Frederick William Howard is blessed with two more male line great-great-grandsons, Lord David Frederick Howard and Lord Charles Andrew Howard IV. 

Now,  with the birth of Lady Caroline Matilda Carey, Lord Frederick William Howard is blessed with his second female line great-great-great-granddaughter, Lady Caroline Matilda Carey. 

Lord Frederick William Howard's descendants are not finished yet as he will be blessed with three more male line great-great-granddaughters,  and one more male line great-great-grandson, and one more female line great-great-great-grandson and he will be blessed with his first male line great-great-great-granddaughter in 2295 with the birth of Lady Karissa Ann Howard that  comes through the two eldest of his great-great-grandchildren, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane and Lord Richard Edward Howard III who are both his second son 's great-grandchildren through his both of his son's , Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and Lord Richard Edward Howard SR and their sons, Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lord Richard Edward Howard II.

Lady Karissa Ann Howard who is Lord Frederick William Howard Senior great-great-great-granddaughter and his great-grandson, Lord Frederick William Howard IV present Lord Frederick William Howard Senior with his first male line great-great-great- great -granddaughter, Lady Victoria Elizabeth Howard and Lord Andrew Charles Howard II presents male line great-great-great-great-grandson, Lord Andrew Charles Howard III and they bless Lord Frederick William Howard Senior with his first male line great-great-great-great-great-granddaughter, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Howard.

______________________________________________________________________________

Lady Caroline Matilda Carey is her father's treasured long waited for heiress to The Dukedom and Territory of Bedford started by Lord John Carey in 2165.

Lord Richard William Carey orders the bells to ring throughout the Dukedom and Territory of Bedford announcing the birth of Lady Caroline Matilda Carey and they are joined by the bells of Northumberland Territory,  Norfolk Territory, Cambridge, Sussex,  Wessex and Essex, Clarence, and Lancaster, Lennox and Suffolk Territories. 

Lord Richard William Carey carries out his heiress to meet all her waiting relatives,  Lord Thomas William Howard who is her third cousin once removed,  Lord Charles Andrew Howard III, Lord Patrick William Howard II who are second cousin's once removed,  Lord Frederick William Howard III who is second cousin once removed,  and Lord Richard William carries her out to her  second cousin thrice removed, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, and to her half sisters, Lady Elizabeth and Lady Samhain and her half brother, Lord Anthony Christopher who are also her third cousins once removed. 

Lord Charles Andrew JR looks at his dear aunt's first great-great-great-granddaughter, and he tells his first cousin twice removed, " She looks like my dear Lady Sophia Charlotte who my father loved very much."  Lord Charles Andrew JR tells Lord Richard William .

"I know that my father loved his sister and he would have murdered his own father to ensure her happiness." Lord Charles Andrew JR states. 

Lord Andrew Charles walks over to see his second cousin twice removed,  " She will be a real credit to your great-great-great-great-great-grandfather, Lord John Carey."  Lord Andrew Charles tells his second cousin.

Lady Elizabeth looks at her new sister " I have a new solider for my army."  Lady Elizabeth tells her father and her second cousin, Lord Richard William Carey. 

Lady Elizabeth leads all the girls and they start to dance and march around  and Lord Andrew Charles looks at his second cousin " Do you see what Lady Elizabeth is doing?" 

"Lord Andrew Charles. Your father is Lady Elizabeth' s biggest ally.' Lord Richard William tells him.

Lady Karissa walks out and she looks at Lord Richard William and says  " Give me Lady Caroline Matilda. She has just been born and don't put her on parade." 

"Don't I have the right to be proud of my heiress?" Lord Richard William asks.

"Later Lord Richard William." Lady Karissa tells him and he gives Lady Caroline Matilda and she looks at Lady Elizabeth " Enough Lady Elizabeth."  

"Take your sister, brother and all of your cousins upstairs to the nursery."  Lady Karissa tells her eldest daughter.

Lady Elizabeth leads the older children out of the living room and only Lord Anthony Christopher is allowed to remain with his mother and new sister  in her suite.

Lord Richard William Carey at the age of 32 years old is blessed with his heiress and she is his greatest pride and joy.