Lord Charles Andrew Howard and Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Spencer-Churchill

Lord Charles Andrew Howard is the second child and son of Lord Frederick William Howard and Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort and he is the younger brother of Lord Frederick William II, and the older brother of Lady Sophia Charlotte and Lord Andrew Charles Howard.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard Howard was born in 2185 five years before his father became Duke of Norfolk Territory on Star Base 12. 

Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR would take after his father, Lord Frederick William Howard in every way and his mother declared "You are worse than your damn father Lord Charles Andrew ." 

"Do you think that Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Spencer-Churchill will marry you. If I were her I would run as far as I can." Lady Jeanette tells her second son.

"Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Spencer-Churchill can see right through you." Lady Jeanette tells her son.

"I heard that she has given the territory to her brother, Lord Albert Edward." Lady Jeanette states. "She won[t let you get your stingy hands of her territory." 

Lord Charles Andrew Howard knows better to talk back to his mother because she will back him and she tells him straight out "Listen here, Lord Charles Andrew . I brought you into the world and I can take you out in a Star Base minute."

"I changed your damn diapers and breast feed you." Lady Jeannette tells her son.

"I will make sure Lord Andrew Charles inherits this damn Dukedom." Lady Jeannette tells Lord Charles Andrew. " He has potential whereas you have none."

"Lady Sophia Charlotte has more potential than you do" Lady Jeanette Virginia tells Lord Charles Andrew.

"I am sorry that your damn father disinherited your oldest brother but I can make sure that your little brother inherits this territory ." Lady Jeanette Virginia tells her son.

"You are already 17 years old and no wife and no children." Lady Jeanette tells her son.

"I am only 17 years old mother and Lady Alexandra Elizabeth is only 15 years old and I promised my father I would wait until she is 17 years old before I ask her to marry me." Lord Charles Andrew states.

"Lord Charles Andrew Howard I gave birth to you in 2185 and I gave birth  Lady Sophia Charlotte in 2190  and Lord Andrew Charles in 2195, and this is 2207." Lady Jeanette Virginia tells her son.

"Lady Sophia Charlotte is already married and she has a  son, Lord George Frederick Carey." Lady Jeanette explains.

"I can't help if my sister has a son." Lord Charles Andrew Howard tells his mother.

"I just wish Lord Frederick William II would marry and he is not getting any younger." Lady Jeanette Virginia tells her younger son.

"My father is still Duke of Norfolk Territory and I want my wife to become Duchess of Norfolk Territory by my side and I want to present my heir to my grandfather's people.:" Lord Charles Andrew tells his mother.

"What are you saying  Lord Charles Andrew.  Lady Sophia Charlotte son is your grandfather first great-grandson."  Lady Jeanette tells her son as well my father and Lord John Carey's."  Lady Jeannette Virginia tells her son.

"I gave birth to all of you and not your damn father." Lady Jeanette explains.

"Oh grant it your son will be Lord John Spencer-Churchill first great-grandson, along with Lord Edmund Beaufort and Lord Patrick William Howard." Lady Jeanette explains.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard and Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Spencer -Churchill marry in 2207 and in 2209, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR is born and Lord Frederick William Howard is still alive to see his first grandson with the surname of Howard be born and he dies in 2210, and Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior and Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Spencer-Churchill become Duke and Duchess of Norfolk Territory in 2210 with Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR carrying in his heir in his arm, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior and Lady Alexander Elizabeth Spencer-Churchill go to have two more sons, Lord Richard Edward in 2215 and Lord Edwin William in 2218 and a daughter, Lady Sophia Charlotte named in honor of her aunt, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard, Duchess of Bedford Territory and the mother of his first nephew, Lord George Frederick Carey.

Lady Sophia Charlotte is born in 2220 and Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior governs from 2210-2240 but Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Spencer Churchill is alive to see her final grandson born in 2250, Lord Andrew Charles Howard named for his great-uncle, Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Northumberland Territory and Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR favorite uncle.

Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Spencer-Churchill brother, Lord Albert Edward Spencer-Churchill has two sons,  Lord John Spencer-Churchill and Lord Alfred Spencer-Churchill and it is Lord John Spencer-Churchill is the great-father of Lady Sarah Spencer Churchill who becomes Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR second wife and they have a daughter, Lady Frederica Wilhelmina Howard  who succeeds her father to the Dukedom of York in 2298.