The Original Tribrid--Hope Mi...

By TeamBlaack

When you hear about an original vampire you probably instantly think of the Mikaelsons what if I told you the... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 (Part 1)
Chapter 14 (Part 2)
Chapter 15
Act 2
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 (part 1)
Chapter 25 (Part 2)
Chapter 25 (Part 3)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Act 3
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Act 4
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue

Chapter 33

1.3K 57 0
By TeamBlaack

After I put all the Mikealons in the prison world and my two heretics I left Klaus in his room chained to the bed and in pain and I left New Orleans. Now I'm about to walk back into the school when I hear some footsteps and someone speed towards me I turn just in time to catch Kaleb by the throat.

"Did you need something?"

"I'm here to kill you" he rasps out and I smirk

"That's comical" I snap his neck and drag him in and one of my sires spots me

"Take him to the cells" the boy nods and grabs him and goes off with him and I walk to my office once I walk in I spot Hope sitting in my chair near the school phone

"That's my chair"

"What did you do?" I sigh and walk over to my drinks and pour one out and then sit in the chair across from Hope

"Nothing Klaus didn't deserve" I go to sip the drink and smell a bit of an odd smell to it Hope watches me and I tilt my head

"Where are they?

she asks and I bring the drink back down I smirk "Somewhere that's not here"

"Please Ava I'm begging you to turn it back on and we can sort everything out " she grabs onto my hand that was laying on the desk

"Tell me Hope what's in my drink"

Her eyes widen and I smirk "You didn't think I wouldn't smell it, it smells like vervain and wolfsbane maybe a bit of something else?"

"I'm sorry I thought that if we could convince you"

"Well that failed and new ideas"

"It didn't fail actually" I look at her confused and then catch onto another heartbeat but it's too late because I feel a sting in my neck I quickly get up and see Lizzie holding a syringe.

I shake my head amused and sit back down as I start to feel weaker "I just spent an hour fighting your whole family and I got bested by the last Mikaelson and annoying witch..." my eyes start to flutter as I chuckle "...I knew I shouldn't have shown you mercy...I should have killed you like the rest of them" and that's when darkness overtakes me.

                               « « « « «

My eyes flutter open and a blinding light hits my face I slowly get up with a groan I'm on the ground chained to the ground but it looks like I can still move around a lot. Once I get up properly the whole gang walks in minus Kaleb but an annoying old man

Hope has a sad look on her face and looks to the floor maybe it was a bit mean to lie about her parents.

"So what happens now? You gonna torture me?"

Alaric "If needs be then we will"

I let out a loud dramatic laugh and then look back to Alaric with a natural face "You couldn't possibly comprehend the pain I've been through and you think I'll submit to you and this group of fools"

"Ava what we want is for you to turn it back on and we are willing to keep you here until that happens so everything can go back to normal"

I shake my head and walk around "So that's why you are here to get back to your school so let me tell you Alaric you will never get it I have a person who signed those papers too so you have to speak to them is well to get it back and they have strict instruction not to be seen"

"Ava you are locked in this cage you won't be able to get out so you will have no choice but to turn it back on"

I look around the cage "You really think this cage will hold me?"

"Yes you are weaken at the moment and you will only grow weaker without blood the chains are spelled to be unbreakable and to render your magic useless and if you do break them then you have to break the spell on that lock"

"Well done Alaric?...Or should I say well done Hope?"

Hope looks up and she has tears in her eyes I blink a couple of times as I look at her and a slight discomfort forms in my chest because I know it is because of me

"Lizzie spelled them actually"

I brush off my discomfort and look to Lizzie "Well done Lizzie but I've been prepared for situations like this and I can last a year without blood so I'll see you in a year"

I step back and sit down on the ground and close my eyes I hear the group start to leave apart from one I smile and then open my eyes but my smile drops when I see Hope's tears I stand up and walk closer to the cage and she steps back

"Why?"

"You know why"

She shakes her head "No why would you do this to me I know your emotions are off but you knew it would break me"

I let out a small breath and step even closer "Hope..."

"No! You killed my family your suppose to be my mate someone who cares for me not hurt me!"

She goes to walk out "There not dead..." she stops and stays standing still for a moment until she turns back around "... you're right I knew it would hurt you permanently so I found a way to punish Klaus without killing your family"

"Why would you tell they were?" she says in an angry tone

I shrug and look away from her "I believed myself stupid for letting my humanity choose your fate"

"Where are they?"

"Klaus is in New Orleans with a dagger in his chest one that only I can take out with a spell"

"And the rest of my family?"

I shake my head if I tell her she will know what to look for "That I can't tell you"

I sit back on the floor and close my eyes and enter my mind and create a dream where I would be feeding it was a way to make me last longer without blood.

« « « « «

I'd say it's been about a month since I've been left in here and the 'super squad' come in and try and speak to me but I reply with snide remarks and after a couple of threats to Alaric he stopped coming. They still haven't got Kaleb to turn his humanity back on and still haven't found the ascendant or even know that's where the mikaelsons family is there and still don't know where Josie's magic coin is. I've been coming in and out of my dreams to keep my hunger to a minimum but it's getting harder to focus.

I hear my name being called I open one eye and see Hope standing there holding a knife I stand up

"Hello Hope is that torture me," I say and point to the knife she also holding a glass in her hand so I'm guessing she wants something.

"No, I've come with an offer"

I raise an eyebrow and smile "Is that correct?"

"Yes"

She cuts her hand and lets the blood drip down I bite my lip as I feel my vamp face come through

"This seems like torture do you enjoy torturing the people you love"

I step closer to the cage and give Hope an intense look if anyone will let me out it will be her.

"No, I don't but this isn't torture"

"Well, it's torturing me...Being away from you for this long...Not being able to touch you...taste you"

She closes her eyes for a second then opens them again "Did you also use seduction to get Nora into your bed and cheat on Mary"

My eyes widen slightly and I laugh "It was Nora and Mary's idea actually let me out and ill happily make it up to you"

"You're not getting out until you turn your humanity back on"

I sigh and throw my hands up in the air "Well what is it you want?"

"I'll let you feed from me if you ether give me Josie's coin or tell me where my family is"

I look at her in thought for a moment she wants the coin for Kaleb's humanity and she wants the information so she knows what to look for but she won't find it.

"Deal ill tell you where your family is"

"Tell me"

I shake my head "No blood first"

"You think I'm stupid"

"Of course not I think you are one of the most intelligent people I know, you bested me after all but that could just be because you're my weakness"

She sighs and cuts into her hand a couple of times to fill the glass she walks over and passes me the glass I grab onto her hand and I take the drink I pull her closer and use my speed to grab onto her neck.

"What are you-"

I pull her closer and look at her through the bars "Listen Hope you won't be able to get your family back without me there in a prison world where they die over and over all because of Klaus and you can't get that dagger out of Klaus without me either and I won't help you until I'm out of here"

Her eyes widen then narrow at my words I keep my hand on her neck "You know I forgot how much I like touching you"

"Then you should turn your emotions back on"

I smile at her and brush my thumb over her jaw "Was that a seductive tone?"

"Maybe it was"

"We've been separated far too long I think I need a reminder of how you taste"

I bite my lip and look at her lips this might be cruel to play with her but I'm enjoying it a bit too much she leans forward and so do I and our lips connect I bite onto her lip and hear a low moan for her.

I pull back and watch as Hopes's eyes flutter open and I smirk "I'm not letting you out"

"I know when I'm out we will have a lot to make up for" I brush my thumb across her lip to swipe the red drop that was now on her lip I pull my hand back and suck the substance off my thumb and Hope watches with lustful eyes

I step back "Thanks for the drink"

She just stares at me for a second and I smirk at the victory she won't be able to stay away for much longer and I can tell.

I place the glass down and sit back down and close my eyes "You're not gonna drink that?"

"Not yet I am capable of controlling my bloodlust that will make this year more sufferable"

« « « « «

I say it has been another week I've only drank once from the blood that was given and now I'm only bothered about the fact that this is very boring there are only so many dreams I can create to keep me from going insane.

I just get out of my dream when Hope walks in I stand up and look at her "Have you come to let me out?"

"I've actually brought a surprise someone for you to meet"

"Really? Who's that?"

I glare when my mother walks in with a man I've never seen before "Hello my little witch"

"Hope this isn't a good surprise this is a betrayal"

My mother steps forward "My little witch I know what you did to Klaus and I want you to stop"

"You can't be serious you turned off my humanity so I could kill him"

"That was before, once I found out about what you did the pain didn't go and it only hurt more people...i don't want that I wanted Klaus hurt and I want your  forgiveness"

"You can have my forgiveness when hell freezes over"

My mother looks at me with sadness "I knew that you wouldn't forgive me but I hope you can forgive him"

"Him? You mean that abusive fake father you brought into my life? I'd rather die and live the rest of my afterlife in internal torture"

"No, him"

She nods to the man and he steps forward he is a very tall man with dark hair and stubble I don't understand why she wants me to forgive a random man.

"What has this unknown man done to me?"

"I'm your father Ava, My name is Ryker"

______________________________
A/n: if you want to find out about Ryker just search up 'Ryker tvdu' and you can find all the information on him.

And I had to add a little bit of Hope and Ava intimacy because we haven't had it in a while

Hope you're having a good day/night :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.5K 2.2K 30
Hope mikaelson is all about drinking and sleeping around, she's knew she had to become a fully activated tribrid, so that she can take down the peopl...
67.8K 1.7K 52
No one tells you how much things will hurt when those you love most are ripped from your life. It's been seven years since Hope and Henry Mikaelson h...
1.6K 37 14
Faith Mikaelson has suffered through a lot with the loss of her mother, Hayley Marshall, and her father, Klaus Mikaelson. She has grieved and is stil...
367K 10.8K 110
Let me tell you a story about a fallen naughty angel and a little tribrid creatures who will become her lover. Cute story huh? I know.