Elemental Strays ll Stray Kid...

galaxy_girl1204 द्वारा

Eight boys fall down a mountain, which takes them to an entirely different world. Not only that, but now they... अधिक

Info
Epilogue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 32

1.1K 47 7
galaxy_girl1204 द्वारा

"You...what?"

"I think I like you."

Minho is taken a back.

"Kind of an emphasis on 'think'," says Jisung, "I'm not one hundred percent certain on my feelings, but I want to figure that out."

Minho stays silent.

"Are you okay? I'm sorry if you're a bit upset but-"

"No no no," says Minho, "I'm just...shocked is all."

Jisung nods.

"Can we sit down really quick?" Minho asks.

Jisung obliges and takes a seat on Minho's bed, with Minho then sitting next to him.

"I'm sorry if this is confusing," says Jisung.

"It's not, really," says Minho, "If anything I think you're the most confused."

Jisung laughs a little, "How could you tell?"

"Experience."

Minho lets out a sigh, "When I first questioned my feelings I was confused as well. It's not exactly 'normal' for a guy to like another guy. But the more I spent time with you, the more certain I got. The last straw was when you skipped school for me."

"When you broke your leg dancing too much when I told you to not dance too much."

The both laugh.

"Where are you going with this conversation?" Jisung asks.

"I'm telling you that it's okay to be confused about yourself. It's not a nice feeling but it's something we all go through."

Minho grabs Jisung's hand and squeezes it gently. He gives him a reassuring smile.

"It's okay."

Jisung notices Minho holding his hand and lightly squeezes it as well. He smiles back at him.

"Thank you."

-

"Chaeyoung!"

Chaeyoung turns to see Mina jogging up to her.

"Want to go out for some fresh air?" Mina asks.

"Oh, sure."

The girls then inform the others and head out the back of the castle where the open field is located. The sky is dark but lit beautifully by the many stars and the moon.

"It was pretty cool how you stopped that arrow earlier." says Mina.

"That was nothing," says Chae, "An arrow feels as light as a feather."

Mina then stops for a bit and the two girls face each other.

"You looked stressed in there," says Mina,"Something wrong?"

Chaeyoung sighs.
"It's probably a bad time to think about relationships but...I'm worried about Minho-oppa and Jisung."

"I mean...it's understandable," says Mina,"Minho having feelings for him for so long and Jisung just hiding away for about a month. It makes sense to worry."

Mina can see the distress on Chaeyoung's face. She lifts her hands and cups the younger's face, almost forcing Chae to look at her.

"But if Jisung doesn't feel the same way, we can't be angry at him," says Mina, "You can't force love."

Chaeyoung sighs.
"I know..."

Mina smiles at the younger and plants a small kiss on her forehead, startling Chaeyoung.

"Unnie, someone could see us-"

"It's dark out, Chae," Mina giggles, "Besides I couldn't resist."

Chae scoffs jokingly at her girlfriend. They've been together for a while and have told nobody about it. They will eventually, just not now.

-

"May I have everybody's attention please!" Chan shouts from the front of the hall.

All eyes turn to him.

"I would like to express my sincere thanks to all of you! All of your efforts were worth it and we became VICTORIOUS!"

The hall erupts with cheer.

"I would like to thank my fellow rulers from across all three nations, as well as the protectors of ICY, for providing strength and healthcare for us!"

The rulers and ITZY bow and everyone cheers and claps for them.

"I have asked our chefs to cook a bountiful amount of food to be shared among us! Please help yourselves and take a deserved rest! Thank you!"

Everyone claps and cheers one last time and a few start heading to the kitchen and dining area for food.

Chan walks pass everyone and sees someone at the main entrance. He walks closer to see Yoonie, holding the door slightly open and looking through the opening.

He walks up to her, almost startling her.

"Your Highness, I'm so sorry I didn't hear you coming," she says.

"Is something wrong here?" he asks.

Yoonie then pushes the door wider, revealing Jiwon and Taehyuck.

"Jiwon?" says Chan.

Jiwon bows, "Hello again, your majesty."

Chan sees Taehyuck bow as well, following his mother.

"Hello to you too, Taehyuck."

Taehyuck's eyes widen with joy as the ruler still remembers his name.

"What brings you two here?" Chan asks.

"After the fight I just wanted to make sure my niece was safe," Jiwon explains.

"And who might your niece be?"

"It's me, your majesty," says Yoonie.

Chan's eyes widen with shock.

"Well that's a pleasant surprise," says Chan,"But then that would mean Taehyuck is-"

"-My cousin."

Chan kneels to be at eye level with Taehyuck.
"I didn't know you were related to one of my staff, Tae."

"Cousin Yoonie's mama is my mama's sister!" Taehyuck explains, thinking that Chan didn't understand the concepts of aunts and cousins.

"Well aren't you clever," says Chan.

He stands up straight to talk to Jiwon.
"Well, I can assure you that everyone is well and are healing withing the castle. There's no need to worry."

"Thank you, your Highness," Jiwon bows,"Well, I have some things to take care of. Come on, TaeTae."

"But Mama! Can't we stay with Yoonie for a while?" Taehyuck pleads.

"Sweetheart, Yoonie is probably busy helping around the castle-"

"Jiwon," Chan speaks,"I'll be more than happy to take care of Taehyuck for a while."

Jiwon is shocked and leans closer to Chan and whispers: "Are you sure your majesty? He's very energetic and quite a handful."

"I've had my fair share of energetic children," Chan whispers,"I promise you I'll hold full responsibility for anything that happens to him."

Jiwon, seemingly reluctant, agrees to let Taehyuck stay at the castle. She kneels down to his level and hold her pinky out.

"Promise me you'll be on your best behavior, okay honey?"

Taehyuck wraps his pinky around his mother's, "I promise!"

Jiwon plants a small kiss on the younger's forehead and bows one last time before her son, her niece and the Head ruler disappear into the castle.

"You act like you care for him so much."

Jiwon turns around to see Hyunbok wearing casual clothing and a hat, most likely to protect his identity from others.

"What are you doing here?" she asks.

"Just taking a stroll," he walks closer to her, "Why put in so much effort to be an actual, caring mother?"

"The town would look down upon me if they saw me be a bad mother," she says, "All of their eyes would be on me."

"Yet I could see the reluctance in your face as you let him go."

"I've already told you," says Jiwon, "I could care less about what that child thinks of me."

"You say that...but do you feel that way?"

Jiwon is silent before letting out a small scoff.

"You're wasting my time. I have business to attend to."

Hyunbok watches Jiwon as she struts away. She may not believe it, but he believes that Jiwon cares for Taehyuck. He just needs to get through to her somehow.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

32.4K 1.9K 23
𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙘𝙖𝙢𝙥 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙬𝙚𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙠𝙞𝙙𝙨 ! Eight kids born with peculiar abilities enter a summer camp to train their powers. Divid...
128K 5.6K 28
❝ what the fuck are you doing to my cat? ❞ -in which minho mistakes jisung for a cat thief and then falls in love with him ! totally not a cliché and...
4.7K 161 33
Just out of college and poor as hell, eight men move into a house together via a craigslist ad. What could go wrong? Or right? 😉 SKZ ff🫡 with a su...
10.7K 706 51
[ COMPLETE ]- Felix gets changbin's number from his friend after developing a crush on the latter but even the friend who gave him the number knows n...