The Veela's Vampire

Por ilovemymfsleep159

Harry is a Creature. So is Draco. What happens when lies are uncovered and drama erupts? Will Harry be able t... Más

Draco's Inheritance
Harry's Inheritance
Gringotts Bank
Before going to school
Hogwarts
Sorting
Breakfast
First Day
Slytherin Party
"Harry Potter?"
Malfoy Manor
What is this feeling?
Changed
Missing
Obsidian
A Dilemma
The Whole Time?
Returning to Hogwarts
The Duel
"He's... different."
Go fuck yourself.
Hogsmeade
I warned you.
Why didn't you tell me?
Enough is enough
He's terrifying...
A surprising development
His Reign of Terror
Author's Note

Author's Notice

1.9K 30 3
Por ilovemymfsleep159

Hey guys, before you panic, I'm not ending the series dw.

I am just coming on here to say that I will be re-writing some chapters and some characters. Mostly focusing on Voldemort. As I have done research and believe that there is a better way to describe Voldemort's killing spree.

So yeah, just letting y'all know that I will be re-writing things.

I will also be updating much slower then usual as I am starting my last year of school in a week so I will be very busy preparing.

Thank you!

☺️

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

7K 241 20
Hey guys :) Many of you may recognise this title from another story, so I want to put a disclaimer out before I get reported etc. I have asked for an...
224K 5.1K 18
What if the Dursley's treated Harry worse than what we read and saw? What if when Harry went to with draw money found out he was lied to? What if Lil...
969K 24.9K 17
"Now, lust potions develop feelings of desire in the taker without the affection that a love potion gives, so Malfoy, you will find that you continue...
340K 8.6K 29
When Draco finds out he's a Veela the day before he's supposed to have his inheritance pop in what happens? Will he find his mate? Who is his mate? W...