To Heal the Enemy

By mclovin53

~~~ "How do you go from hating one to loving them? Truth be told it seems impossible, but once it starts it c... More

A/N
C/A
Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
35

32

1K 16 11
By mclovin53

Chapter Thirty-Two: Missing

Anala's pov:

I wake up to an arm draped across my waist and something hard lodged almost up my ass.

Though, I don't mind.

I turn around knowing it's Alex but wanting to see his face.

He looks really peaceful sleeping, I like seeing him so at ease.

I touch the stubble on his face and outline his jaw which makes him slowly open his eyes.

He smiles at me and I do the same. He pulls me closer and snuggles his face into my shoulder and I laugh. As soon as I start to stop laughing he lifts himself so that he is now on top of me and starts to tickle me. I try to squirm out of his arms but it's no use.

"Stop, please I'll do anything," I say between giggling. Giggling, who even am I?

He immediately stops and lifts his eyebrow with a smirk. "Anything?"

I playfully roll my eyes and say, "Maybe not anything."

"What about," he leans in to kiss my neck and I sigh.

"Uh-huh," I say as he continues to kiss up my jaw.

"This," he says before making his way to my lips and kissing me on the lips.

We kiss for several seconds before I shift my leg under his and flip him over so that I am now straddling him.

I take off my shirt leaving me with nothing on since I don't sleep with a bra. I may be crazy but I'm no psychopath. 

I move my hair to one side and lean down to kiss him like it's the last thing I'll ever do.

After a few more seconds I'm getting flipped back onto my back.

Since he's shirtless there isn't much to remove besides his boxers but we aren't there yet.

He takes his time kissing down my body and once he gets to my underwear he slips his hand under to see just how much I want him.

He smirks as he feels me up then practically tears the fabric off my body.

The second his mouth hits just where I need it I suck in a breath and bite down so that I don't make any loud noises, for now at least.

I stare at the ceiling knowing I'm getting closer.

He takes his mouth off me and tell me "Eyes on me," in a low raspy voice.

Honestly, I think I could have finished just with those words.

I stare at him as he lowers himself back on me and squirms as I get closer.

"Oh my god Alex," I say as I squeeze my eyes shut but only for a second because I want to see him while I cum.

My body tenses up and I throw my head back. I let go of the build that formed and feel like a million explosives are going through my body in the best way possible.

As soon as I'm able to compose myself I pull him back up to me and kiss the shit out of him.

I pull away and look him in the eyes while I tell him, "Get on your back so I can ride you."

He doesn't even wait a second before he flips us so that I am now straddling him, again.

I pull his boxers down and lick the tip just to see his reaction and just by watching him I swear I could finish again.

His eyes roll back as soon as my mouth reaches him and he grunts my name.

I know I told him I would ride him but that can wait. This is what I want to do right now.

I continue to pump him up and down switching from fast to slow every couple of times. I continue to swirl my tongue on the tip and pump him at the same time.

It doesn't last long until he tells me that he is close.

I swear watching anyone cum (especially Alex) is the hottest thing to exist.

The way he fists his hands and the veins in his arms pop out, the way his eyes roll back, the way his abs tense up and are even more distinct than before, everything about him is attractive.

As soon as I finish cleaning him up I grab a condom out of the dresser by my bed because your girl is prepared.

I am so mommy.

I open it with my teeth and then slide it on him. I watch him as I slowly guide his erection to my wetness and lower myself onto him which makes us both moan.

Once I take him all in I move up and down faster and at this point, we both are panting and sweating.

He grabs my thighs and squeezes them the closer we get.

After I tell him I'm close he flips me onto my back and I give him a disapproving look since I was so close.

"You can't just let me be in control. Can you?" I ask, still annoyed.

"Just trust me."

I roll my eyes, but I don't stay annoyed long since he's inside me within seconds and positioning me at the best angle possible.

Now I'm rolling my eyes, not in a disapproving way but now in a satisfied way.

With him simply just lifting my leg a certain way I've felt him more than I ever have and I cannot get enough.

I rub my clit at the same time for an even best sensation.

Several seconds later he tells me he's close and I am right behind him on that.

After some of the best sex I've ever had, we both decide to shower rather than go to breakfast which is in twenty minutes.

~~~

I take my pill before we eat and I don't fight Alex when he asks me to take it.

After breakfast, Alex explained how they ruled out that I have bipolar, how it works, and how it's treated.

I feel bad knowing that he has gone through all of this trouble but he's assured me that it's he is just glad I'm okay and blah blah blah.

I mean honestly, it all makes sense.

I am used to weeks, months even, of awful depression that most people don't seem to get but I always assumed I was overreacting or just because I've had past trauma.

I also know that I have gone through mania just from supposedly not being myself and not remembering much of it.

Waking up this morning and not being miserable felt incredible.

If I gotta take some damn meds to not feel that way then so be it.

"Wait, why are you here and not with Luca?" I ask while I walk with Alex to the library.

"He spent the night at a friend's house," he says, grabbing my hand and kissing it.

Cheesy bastard.

We are about to walk into the library when I get a call from Mateo telling me that Alex and I need to get to his office immediately.

I tell Alex and I start to get worried considering Mateo's voice sounded panicked and that's not very like him.

"What do you think it is?" I ask looking at Alex beside me.

"I'm sure it's just a mission or something I don't think we should worry. Only worry when we have a reason to." He assures me.

I can't say I'm no longer nervous but my anxiety has definitely gone down. 

By the time we make it to Mateo's office, he has panic spread across his face and tells me and Alex to sit down as he rubs his face in a worried manner.

Jay and Kaz are also in here standing on opposite sides of the room looking upset and worried. This only makes me more nervous as to what this is about.

We sit and he begins. "Before I tell you this I want you to understand we are doing everything in our power and we are going to develop a plan."

"What is it, Mateo?" I ask anxiously.

"Luca was taken."

I freeze.

I turn to Alex and he hasn't moved. I think he is still processing like I am.

"He was taken? What the fuck does that mean? How do you know? Mateo, what do you know?" I ask standing up, and slamming my hand on the desk. There is no way in hell I can sit and be calm right now.

"I got a call from an anonymous caller telling me they have something I want back, Luca. Apparently, he has been kidnapped and they want $500,000 to get him back, but I have a feeling that this isn't just about money. It has to be something more."

"Did you even try to locate where the call was from?" Alex asks Jay not exactly calm but not yelling. 

"We haven't gotten that far Alex. This call happened minutes ago. They gave us a location, date, and time on when we are supposed to meet them with the money. Which is tomorrow."

I look to Alex and sorrow rushes through me.

He looks like he might explode at any second.

"Alex we are going to do everything in our power to get him back. We just need to start thinking of a plan." Mateo says.

~~~

I rub Alex's back as he sits on my bed with me while he is holding his head in his hands.

"I just don't understand how this could happen. I should have been there," he says blaming himself with his voice laced with disgust.

"Alex listens to me," I take his head in my hands so that he can look me in the eye. "This is not your fault there was no way we could have known this would happen. It's gonna be okay. We are going to do whatever it takes to get him back."

He looks like there could be a sense of hope in his eyes, but this only lasts for a second because now he looks angry and is standing up to break out of my grasp. 

I look at him with a frown and put my head down.

"How could you say that Anala? If I was there this would have never happened," he yells at me but I know it's more frustration at the situation rather than anger. "How could I be so stupid?" He pulls his hair in irritation.

"We need a game plan, Alex. I would say to take the time you need but Luca is out there and we need a plan and we need to start thinking now. So stay focused on what we need to do and snap out of it." I say with passion, hoping that tough love would be the right approach.

He looks at me and this time his face is now this determined and I know I made the right move.

I get up and walk to my door and to my surprise Alex follows me out.

We make our way to a headquarters located downstairs where I know Jay, Kaz, and most likely Mateo will be.

When we get there Jay has headphones on and is zoned into scoping something out on the computers. Kaz has Cami lifted up onto his hip who looks to have just woken up since she is still covered in her blanket and is rubbing her eyes. Lastly, Mateo is sitting in a chair towards the back on what looks to be an important call. 

There's no doubt in my mind that everybody is willing to do whatever it takes to find Luca.

Even Sage looked distraught when I saw her on the way here. That says a lot.

"What's happening?" I ask Kaz who is standing behind Jay watching him work.

"Jay is locating any glitch in a location and listening to the phone call over and over. Mateo is on the phone with people all over asking if they would know or suspect anything like this happening with one of our people."

"For anyone to go after Luca means that this is personal. It has to be." I say crossing my arms and shaking my head.

"I agree." I turn almost forgetting that Mateo is in the room. "For someone to take Luca this has to be personal, this has to be someone that is close to us. It's not like a drug lord knows anything about our personal lives. Personally, I think this is someone close to Alex." I look to Alex who has his eyebrows furrowed anticipating for Mateo to continue.

"I mean if you think about it we are all close to Luca but he would never come up to any of our enemies. Nobody would know about Luca besides the person Luca is closest to."

Me and Kaz both agree as well as Jay who grunts behind us.

"So Alex who can you think of who would want to get your attention?" Mateo asks.

"I don't know Mateo probably anybody close to any of the hundreds of people I've killed," Alex says like it's the most idiotic statement said.

"Be for real Alex. Who would want to get your attention? Who are your enemies? Who would take Luca?"

I glance at the door as Kaz slips out and bring my attention back to Mateo then glance at Alex.

He looks a bit distraught and deep in thinking. I mean there are thousands of people that want my blood and want me dead but I don't know many that would try and purposely get my attention like kidnapping someone I care about.

"Most of my identity is completely hidden so I can't really think of anyone that would want to get to me specifically. I don't really know many people personally." Alex says almost annoyed that he can't think of anyone.

Hope is almost all lost until Jay takes the headphones off and speaks up.

A/N

Hey guys!

Sorry about the cliff hanger... hehe

Thoughts? 

This has been the plan for a while now and I can't believe it's finally happening. 

Luca my baby, don't worry guys I won't be too mean...

Hugs<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

435K 15.1K 50
All rights reserved. ~ ~DUAL POV~ ~ Azalea and Aiden have never gotten along. Despite the absurdity of it, they have been rivals since birth. But...
5.7M 182K 104
๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง. Valentina Rossi was taken away from her father and brothers to keep her safe by her mother, but he...
253K 2.3K 7
"I'm a murderous alcoholic with severe abandonment issues and a knack for self-harm." There's a reason why the world knew her as 'Letalรฉ'. She was a...