His Saint, His Jewel ✔️

By unconsentingsoul

The Saints and The Jewels. Two rival gangs in a small town in America 1960's. Both fight for dominance and t... More

author's note
Prologue
1. Introduction
2. Ms. Bella
3. Race
4. At First Sight
5. Dreamy
6. My Love
7. Advice
8. Tienes Una Novia?
9. Rage
10. Dance
11. Jazz
12. Target
13. Rocks on the Window
14. Moonlight
15. Ms. Bella Again
16. Wrong Side
17. Attacked
18. Scandal
19. Discovering a Secret
20. Birthday Boy
21. Let Them Eat Cake
22. Fall's Day
23. Profess
24. War Council
25. Carnival in Town
26. City-wide View
27. Sinister
28. Angel & Demon
29. Home Alone
30. Outage
31. One Week
32. Secret Keeper
33. Paranoid
34. Fear
35. Second Opinion
36. Carefree
37. Crossing
38. Hello, Mama & Papa
39. Slow Dance
40. Family Friend
41. Day Set
42. Revelation
43. Sleepover
44. Forever
45. Fabrics
46. Wedding
47. Honeymoon
48. Run Away
49. A New Home
50. A Future Start
51. Confronted
52. Late Night
53. A Worried Brother
55. Farewell
56. Photos
57. Unbelievable
58. Exposed
59. Disgust
60. The 11th Hour
61. Traitor
62. Distance
63. Jumped
64. Doomsday
65. Long Night
66. Loyalty
67. Rosary
68. Misunderstanding
69. Hide
70. Most Wanted
71. Dawn
72. Once And For All
73. The First Punch
74. Rumble
75. It Ends Now
76. Hospital
77. Awake
78. Reunion
79. Blessing
80. Goodbye
Epilogue
Bonus 1: Letter From Dina
Bonus 2: Letter From Petey
Bonus 3: Letter From Manuel & Dolores
Bonus 4: Letter From Edmund & Charlotte
Thank You
Bonus 5: At Harvard
Bonus 6: December
Bonus 7: February

54. Buddies

289 13 0
By unconsentingsoul

Michael's POV

Petey was wheezing on the carpet floor while I tried to hold in my laughter as much as possible. Eventually, it all came out because I soon joined him on the floor, rolling around and trying to get my breath back.

"Re-Remember what he did when the car ended up in the lake?" Petey laughed and wheezed out.

"He started crying and pounding his fists on his chest!" We both hollered out laughing again.

Once we felt we had calmed down, Petey and I made eye contact again and bursted out laughing again.

"Oh, fuck!" I wiped my tears away.

"That day was hilarious. And Harv was never allowed to drive again." Petey added.

I looked down at the photos Petey and I had taken through that past few years. Along the pile were other various items.

One of them was an action figure that Petey and I used to fight over when we were little.

I reached down and picked another item up. "Why are these here?" I asked.

"Cause those are memories of when we lost our virginities!" Petey went and grabbed the two empty condom wrappers from my hand.

We both had a nostalgic feel over us. Years of friendship has led us to the point where we are. I definitely see Petey being in my life until we're both old, gray, and crunchy.

I continued to look at the picture while Petey went behind me and looked around my room. I heard him opening some drawers and closing them.

"What's this?" He asked. I turned and saw him holding the ring Ant gave me on our wedding day.

"It's my wedding ring from Ant." Petey's eyes bulged from their sockets.

"Wedding? Like, as in you two exchanged vows and all?" He asked.

"Yeah! It was so romantic. Totally out of the blue."

"And I wasn't invited?" Petey kinda looked hurt.

"It was an on-the-spot idea we had. But I of course would like you to be my best man when the time comes for me to get married." I reassured my best friend.

"You're really leaving, huh?" Petey came down and his mood had shifted. He sat on the bed next to me and fiddled with his fingers.

"I know it's gonna be a new change. But I'm doing this for me. I'm done trying to please my mom and dad. I'm done with the whole 'Them vs. Us' kinda thing. I just want to leave and be with the person I love." I ended my rant by holding Ant's ring in my hand and admiring it.

"But you better call! Got it!" Petey began crying and hugged me. I cried with him too.

"I'll call you once Ant and I move into our new home. Just don't tell anyone where we live."

"Of course, man. I've kept all your secrets safe." Petey has indeed been loyal to me. There's so much he's hiding to keep not just me but Ant safe too. I couldn't have asked for a better friend.

"Did you and Antonio consummate the marriage?" Petey asked with a small sly voice.

"Yep!" I gleefully told him.

"I wanna have my own wedding now!"

"I'm sure you'll find the right person soon. The next Mrs. James." I announced.

Petey stood up and grabbed out water glasses. He handed me one and he kept the other.

"Cheers. To new futures and being buddies forever!" We clinked out glasses and sipped on his.

Petey and I kept eye contact while sipping before spitting our water out and another round of laughter ensued.

------

watching the white lotus right now

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 1.1K 19
BxB •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Austin Carmichael, a curious teenage boy and the son of two famous and filthy rich public...
15M 460K 32
"We can't do this." I whisper as our lips re-connect, a tingling fire surging through my body as his hands ravage unexplored lands; my innocence di...
11K 661 38
What happens when vampires and werewolves,( natural born enemies.) Decide to live together as equals on the same lands. What will happen when a werew...
90.3K 698 6
So forbidden it's borderline illegal. It feels illegal in a town like this. It was just sex. Ridiculous, I hate you sex with the one guy in school I...