The CEOs secretary has kids

Door rosie2089

Elena Lander and her four children live happily together. Until Elena and her boss, Conner...become a couple... Meer

1. The beginning
2. Meet the children
3. Found out
4. Talking
5. Surprise
6. Lets go out
7. Clubbing
8. Regrets or not
9. Memories
10. Happy birthday
11. Happy birthday pt.2
12.Happy birthday pt.3
13. Sickness and Secrets
14. Savannah
15. Ashton
16. Halloween
17. Trick-or-treat
18. Will
19. Uh oh questions
20. Date night
21. Date night pt.2
22. Violets day
23. Violets day pt.2
24. How could you?
25. Time for a vacation
26. Virginia beach
27. Going swimming
28. Daddy encounter
29.Discipline
30. Shock
31. Explanation
32. Moving day/ one month pregnant
33. Two months pregnant
34. Birthdays/3 months
35. 4 months preganant
36. Its a..../4 months Pregnant
37. Grocery store/5 months pregnant
38. Mothers day/6 months pregnant
39. Birthday /7 months pregnant
40. Nursery/8 months pregnant
41. Fighting/ 9 months pregnant
42. Baby bee
43. Coming home
44. Wedding part 1
THANK YOU
46. Epilogue
Bonus chapter
Last thing

45. Wedding part 2

28.8K 816 58
Door rosie2089

Wedding reception,Taylor putting on Elena's dress and Conner and Elena's first wedding picture and their first dance song>>
~
After the ceremony was over and we had gotten our wedding party pictures done and over with we arrived back at the reception and it was time to have fun.

Conner and I waited behind a set of closed doors waiting for the dj to announce us. We were holding hands and Conner would bring our intertwined hands up to his mouth every so often and kiss the back of it.

"Ladies and gentlemen for the first time, I am proud to announce Mr. and Mrs. Conner Melody." We heard the dj announce and then the doors were pulled open and we walked out.

Everyone cheered,clapped,and whistled as we made our way down to the dance floor.

"Now here's the bride and grooms first dance" the dj announced before putting on 'hunger' by Ross Copperman.

Conner grabbed my waist and pulled me against him where I wrapped my arms around his neck and laid my head on his shoulder.

"I love you" he murmured to me as he spun us around.

"I love you too" I said lifting my head off his shoulder and staring at his face.

He leaned down and kissed me before he took my arms off of his neck and then spun me around before bringing me back to him and dipping me which cause a lot of cheers.
~
After our dance was over it was time for the father daughter dance which consisted of me and my dad and Conner,Kylie,Sky,Taylor,and Violet.

As me and my dad danced I looked over at Conner. He was holding Kylie and Violet in his arms and he had Sky and Taylor hugging his legs and I thought it was the cutest thing ever.

"He's good with them" my dad commented and I nodded and smiled.

"He does know if he hurts you or any of my grand babies I will kill him,right?"my dad asked and I laughed before nodding. When the father daughter dance was over it was time for the mother son dance.

So it was Louise and Conner and me and Bradley.

I held Bradley against me as I swayed in a circle,his head was laying on my shoulder and I was rubbing his back.

As we were dancing I felt a liquid run down my collarbone and into my dress. I looked down at Bradley to see his blue eyes filled with unshed tears.

I brought one of my hands up and wiped his tears away.

"What's the matter Bradley bear?" I asked softly.

"I'm not going to be your main man anymore" he cried and I frowned at him.

"Aww baby bear you will always be my main man no matter who is in our lives" I bent my head and kissed his cheek,he giggled before snuggling closer to me.

After the final dance was over it was time for dinner. I left the kids with my dad and Louise so I didn't need to worry about them and they were fine with it. Bradley refused to stay with the rest of the kids so I just carried him with me.

Conner and I sat at the Mr.and Mrs. table and we started to eat.

We had either steak,chicken,or salmon.

"Hey can I get a quick picture of you two sitting here with the Mr.and Mrs. signs in front of you?" One of the photographers asked and I nodded while setting Bradley on the ground.

He started to scream and tried climbing in my lap again but I just set him back on the ground and let him throw his tantrum.

Conner and I moved close together and the photographer took the picture,then I let Bradley back into my lap where he buried his face in my neck and wrapped his arms around my neck.

He whimpered and sniffled for a long time while I rubbed his back slowly.

"He didn't get a nap today did he?" Conner asked from beside me and I shook my head.

Bradley was probably the worst of the kids when he didn't have a nap. He would throw tantrums,scream and cry and he didn't like to leave my side so he usually stayed in my arms and tried to sleep.

I felt Bradley's small body go limp in my arms so I knew he was finally asleep.

"Where should I put him?" I asked Conner and he waved for me to follow him.

We got up and walked towards the brides suite. Conner pulled the cushions off the couch and put them on the floor then grabbed Bradley from me and set him on the cushions while draping a blanket over him and giving him his bubba before setting a baby monitor that I didn't know he had on the dresser and taking the other one with us.

We walked back out to the party and May immediately ran over to me.

"Getting away for a quickie?" She asked with accusing eyes.

"I wish" I heard Conner mutter under his breathe and I let out a little giggle before responding to May who was impatiently waiting for an answer.

"No we were putting Bradley down for the night" her eyes widen and her cheeks turned a shade of red before she quickly walked off.

We walked over to Louise and my dad and saw Louise feeding Kylie her bottle and the girls hanging off of my dad talking his ear off.

"Mommy papa and grandma let us have candy from over there and it was really good!" Sky yelled while pointing her finger over at the candy bar we had set up for guests.

"Oh fantastic" I said sarcastically while staring at my dad since he was looking anywhere but at me.

"Don't get mad at him Elena I was trying to feed Kylie and Sky was trying to get my attention the whole time so I told her to take Jack up to the candy bar and get some candy" Louise said apologetically. I just nodded.

"Oh Conner I have something to show you" I exclaimed while pulling my phone out of his pocket.

I scrolled through my pictures until I found what I was looking for.

"When I had pulled out my dress this morning Taylor kept staring at it so I pulled it off its hanger and let her try it on" I told him while showing him the cutest picture ever.

He looked at it with a gigantic smile on his face and loving eyes.

"I wanna see!" Louise basically yelled so I walked over to her and showed her.

"Aww I swear these kids cuteness will kill me" she said with a laugh.

I showed my dad and he basically said the same thing after I was done with my phone I slipped it back into Conners pocket.

"Ladies it's time for the tossing of the bouquet" the dj announced and all the women screamed while running to the dance floor. I told the girls to follow me and they looked confused but did anyway.

"Okay be careful, my children are in this too so don't tackle each other" I yelled while smiling.

I bent over so I was almost eye level with the kids.

"Okay babies, what you're going to do is try and catch these flowers when I throw them,okay?" They all nodded so I went and walked a little ways away from the crowd.

I turned around and danced a little before I stood still and tossed it backwards. I heard screams and then cheering.

I spun around and saw Taylor holding a big bouquet looking really confused on why everyone was freaking out about them.

She walked over to me and handed me the bouquet back while holding her arms up for me to pick her up.

I grabbed the bouquet and lifted her into my arms.

"Congratulations Taybug but I don't think you're going to get married next" I told her.

"She better not be" I looked over at Conner who was looking at me with a playful glare.

"Boys are yucky right Taybug?" He asked and she scrunched up her little face and nodded her head.

"Besides you and Bradley" she said and I laughed.

"That's the motto" he told her while kissing her cheek.

"Now it's time for the gentlemen, the garter throwing is next" I smiled before going over and handing my dad Taylor and directing Sky and Violet over to him so he could go out them to bed since I wanted them to stick to their sleep schedule.

A chair was pulled out into the middle of the dance floor. I sat down and looked over at Conner who was standing on the other side of the dance floor talking to some of his male coworkers and other CEOs.

"Now I have a question for all of you.." the dj said into the microphone and the crowd cheered.

"How do you want him to go over to her?" he asked.

"Do you want him to walk?" Everyone booed and I laughed they weren't going to make this easy for him.

"Do you want him to skip?" There was a laugh among the crowd.

"Do you want him to crawl?" Everyone whistled and Conner shook his head while the coworkers patted him on the back.

"Crawling it is" more whistles were heard.

Music started to play while Conner slowly got down on his hands and knees.

He began crawling while singing along to the song and I couldn't help but laugh at him. When he finally made it to me he immediately went under my dress to find the garter.

It took about five minutes before he came out from underneath my dress with the garter between his teeth.

The guys all hollered at him while Conner gave me his hand and I took it. I stood up and took a bow before standing there waiting for Conner to throw it.

Kyle,one of Conners youngest coworkers caught it and his face turned bright red.

I walked up to Kyle and kissed his cheek before giving him a hug.

After all that excitement speeches were given and the cake was cut before the night was over and everyone went home.

I couldn't believe it, I was finally married!
~
I think the next time I'll be able to update will be Sunday because I'm busy as hell but next update will be a thank you and the epilogue and then it's time to say goodbye to Conner,Elena,and the kids.😢

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

99K 1.5K 52
(Old book name "the mafia bosses baby) She made a mistake. She slept with the famous mafia boss after he had flirted with her at the bar she worked a...
103K 2.5K 54
Maya and carina weren't planning on having a child. That was until they met Harper. Will they be able to fulfil the role of being the little girls pa...
7.5K 315 39
NOTE: Do not read this book if you havent read my previous book because you might not understand some parts. Violetta gave birth to her second child...
6K 187 7
When Aurora and Andrea Bentley are born their parents Jake and Laura sign a contract with their business partners Alex and Anne Walter. A contract th...