It's Time To Go // Criston Co...

By rissarosewrites

Aislynn Hightower tried to help her little sister Alicent, while she navigated the capital. But Aislynns husb... More

1. I Don't Bet On Losers
2. I'm Not Asking To Marry Him
4. Shameless
5. Stay
6. Sister Superior for Sale
7. Give her a Cookie not a Cock
8. What Were you thinking? Dragons
9. La, La, La, I can't Hear you
10. Never Find Love
11. Moody Lil Bitch
12. Broken Like Me
13. People You Know, To People You Don't
14. Eat my Desires in Chocolate
15. Should Have Been A Warning
16. Drunk Dark Night
17. Don't Be Honored
18. Pride Not Prize
19. No One Likes a Little Dragon
20. Sweet Talker
21. Back To Bitch
22. Vicious Lies
23. A Good End to a Bad Day
24. Soft Hearts
25. I Can Be Quick
26. Not Your Whore
27. The Unknown
28. That Hurt
29. Sexy & Stupid
30. Clearly Terrified
31. Searing Passion
32. Hostile Womb
33. Everybody Can Go To Hell
34. If Looks Could Kill
35. Venom
36. On Your Knees
37. Could've Fooled Me
38. You're a Dumbass
39. Thinking of You
40. The Test
41. Brotherly Bonding
42. Awkward
43. Fight Amoret
44. Pretend for My Sanity
45. Suspicious
46. This is Why Dresses Need Pockets
47. Playing With Fire
48. Shameless
49. Why Her?
50. False Claims
51. Power & Protection
52. How Dare You
53. Hightower Greens
54. Lie to Me
55. Nuts
56. Needy
57. Say It
58. You Like It Rough
59. Totem Pole
60. Fuck Your Princess Privileges
61. Shimmer
62. Bullseye
63. Suddenly Sober
64. Moment of Weakness
65. Mine
66. Respectfully, Beat Your Ass
67. Foecking Chickens
68. Wide Awake
69. I'm Good At It
70. Stripping in the Foyer
71. I'm A Bad Gypsy
72. Best Fake Sex
73. Kick Gorilla Ass
74. Ransom Notes
75. Not In The Mood
76. I Am The Heir
77. WTF Harwin
78. Complete and Utter Muppet
79. Tiny Pecker
80. Don't Make Me The Bad Guy
81. Send You To Hell
82. Open The Wine, Larys
83. Hold Your Ego
84. Vendetta
85. This is a Funeral. Less Laughing
86. Over Inflated Ego is Blocking My Sun
87. That's What You Are
88. Refuse to be Silenced
89. Scars Are Sexy
90. Cherry
91. Hightower
92. Alright, I'm Single Again
93. Let Them See Me Claiming You
94. Candy apple
95. Wanderer
96. We Can Get You A Snazzy Hat
97. In Fact
98. Honeymoon Phase Never Faded
99. Hideous
100. I've Been Dying To Use
101. Only Child
102. I've Seen Worse
103. What of My Apology
104. Say it Again, It Sounded Good
105. Smells Like Death
106. Wouldn't That Be Grand!
107. Queen of Hell
108. Queen Bee
109. If That Isn't Love
110. I Promise
111. Stale Oaths
112. The Hightower's Send Their Regards
113. Bend, Break, Fly

3. Amoret

3.1K 123 5
By rissarosewrites

'My darling.' Otto said Alicent. 'How's Rhaenyra?'

'She lost her mother.' Alicent reminded him.

'The Queen was well-loved by all. I found myself thinking of your own mother today.' Otto remarked. Having Aislynn back, she reminded him so much of his wife. Her appearance not her attitude. Otto didn't know where Aislynn and her brothers got their tempers from.

'How is His Grace?' Alicent offered.

'Very low.' He admitted 'Which is why I sent for you. I thought you might go to him... offer him comfort.'

'In his chambers? I wouldn't know what to say.' Alicent countered confused.

'Stop that.' he said swatting at her hand she was picking at her nails causing them to bleed. 'He'll be glad of a visitor. You might wear one of your mother's dresses.' He offered. "Or Aislynns."

"Okay..." Alicent whispered heading back to her chambers. Aislynn was waiting for her.

"Hey, whats that look for Ali?" Aislynn questioned holding Alicent's face in her hands.

"Father thought I should see the king." Alicent remarked.

"Why?" Aislynn countered.

"Said he was low and I could offer comfort." Alicent relayed. "Can you help me Lynnie?" Aislynn nodded helping her change.

"What's wrong with this dress?" Aislynn countered.

"I don't know." Alicent admitted and Aislynn stopped and retied her dress.

"Why don't I go with you?" Aislynn offered. Alicent nodded eagerly.

"It's probably because I tended to King Jaehaerys in his final moons when I was little." Alicent remarked. Aislynn nodded. Alicent did have good bedside manners. A gentle touch that Aislynn didn't have.

"Probably." Aislynn agreed as they got to the kings door.

There was a small knock on the door. Alicent was worried and Aislynn saw it. She held tight to Alicent's hand.

"He it just your friends father, grieving as our own father did..." Aislynn reminded her and Alicent nodded.

'The Lady Aislynn and Alicent Hightower, Your Grace.' Was announced by the guard.

'What is it, Aislynn, Alicent?' Viserys questioned turning to them.

'I thought I might come and look in on you, Your Grace. I brought a book.' Alicent offered holding it out. Aislynn gave a small smile.

'That's very kind, thank you.' Viserys said stiffly.

'It's a favorite of mine. I do know how passionate you are for the histories.' Alicent recalled.

'Yes... I am.' He admitted softly his face turned down to the book in his hand.

'When our mother died..." Aislynn began. "People only ever spoke to me in riddles. Or told me I had to be the mother and help raise my siblings now." Viserys looked to her. "All we wanted was for someone to say that they were sorry for what happened to us."

"I'm very sorry, Your Grace.' Alicent told him.

"Thank you ladies." Viserys whispered and Aislynn led Alicent back out.

"That was alright." Aislynn admitted. Alicent nodded perhaps there was nothing more to it but then Otto saw them and his face pinched. Alicent wasn't in her mothers old dress or Aislynns. But Aislynn tipped her head into Alicent as they walked and Alicent smiled into her sister. Otto couldn't be mad.

+

'Balerion was the last living creature to have seen Old Valyria before the Doom. Its greatness and its flaws. When you look at the dragons, what do you see?' Viserys questioned as his fingers tranced along the monument.

'What?' Rhaenyra questioned confused. 'You haven't spoken a word to me since Mother's funeral, and now you send your Kings guard down...'

'Answer me.' Viserys requested 'It's important.' Rhaenyra stared back at it. 'What do you see?' Viserys pushed

'I suppose I see us.' Rhaenyra answered

'Tell me.' Viserys urged.

'Everyone says Targaryens are closer to gods than to men, but they say that because of our dragons. Without them, we're just like everyone else. The idea that we control the dragons... is an illusion. They're a power man should never have trifled with. One that brought Valyria its doom.' Rhaenyra told him.

'If we don't mind our own histories, it will do the same to us. Targaryen must understand this to be King... or Queen.' Viserys told her confidently.

'What?" She didn't understand

'I'm sorry, Rhaenyra. I have wasted the years since you were born... wanting for a son.' Viserys told her sadly. 'You are the very best of your mother. And I believe it, I know she did, that you could be a great ruling queen.'

'Daemon is your heir.' Rhaenyra reminded him.

'Daemon was not made to wear the crown. But I believe that you were.' Viserys told his daughter confidently. 'This is no trivial gesture, Rhaenyra. A dragon's saddle is one thing, but the Iron Throne is the most dangerous seat in the realm.' Viserys warned.

"How do I look?"

"Perfect, as always." Aislynn assured. "I can't believe a woman will sit the throne after Viserys croaks." Aislynn declared happily.

"Amoret!" Tommy declared laughing as he came into his sisters chambers.

"I'm not so little anymore." Aislynn corrected.

"Ah but you are always going to be my Amoret." Arthur agreed.

"Where is John?" Aislynn countered.

"You all look so handsome." Alicent declared.

"That's the answer I was looking for." Arthur agreed popping his collar.

"Come on Amoret." Tommy coed wrapping an arm around Aislynn.

"Where is my cute nickname?" Alicent countered as they headed to the throne rom.

"Ali." Aislynn countered.

"You get Amoret and I get Ali..." Alicent corrected with a shrug.

"You want to be called little love at my age?" Aislynn countered.

"It's adorable." Alicent agreed.

"Maybe if a handsome knight-" Aislynn began.

"I am a handsome knight." Arthur corrected and Tommy cleared his throat in agreement.

"You are. But I'm not Targaryen and I'm not fucking my brother." Aislynn informed them. "So..."

"Stop being gross and lets get in there." Alicent begged pulling Aislynn along.

'Corlys of House Velaryon, Lord of the Tides and Master of Driftmark.' Mellos introduced

'I, Corlys Velaryon, Lord of the Tides and Master of Driftmark, promise to be faithful to King Viserys and his named heir, the Princess Rhaenyra. I pledge fealty to them and shall defend them against all enemies in good faith and without deceit. I swear this by the old gods and the new.'

"Second son syndrome." Aislynn whispered looking to Arthur and their father.

"Gawyne can have first born claims." Arthur corrected " We all know second sons are the best."

"Baby of the family." Aislynn corrected hugging Finn to her as their uncle stepped forward. "Right Finny?" Aislynn coed kissing his cheek. Finn smiled up at her.

' I, Lord Hobert Hightower, Beacon of the South, Defender of the Citadel, and Voice of Oldtown, promise to be faithful to King Viserys and his named heir, the Princess Rhaenyra. I pledge fealty to them and shall defend them against all enemies in good faith and without deceit. I swear this by the old gods and the new.'

'I, Boremund Baratheon... promise to be faithful to King Viserys...'

'There's something else that I need to tell you. It might be difficult for you to understand, but you must hear it. Our histories... they tell us that Aegon looked across the Blackwater from Dragonstone, and saw a rich land ripe for the capture. But ambition alone is not what drove him to conquest. It was a dream. And just as Daenys foresaw the end of Valyria, Aegon foresaw the end of the world of men.' Viserys told her letting out a long sigh. ''Tis to begin with a terrible winter gusting out of the distant north.'

'I, Rickon Stark, Lord of Winterfell...'

'Aegon saw absolute darkness riding on those winds. And whatever dwells within will destroy the world of the living. When this Great Winter comes, Rhaenyra... all of Westeros must stand against it. And if the world of men is to survive, a Targaryen must be seated on the Iron Throne. A king or queen, strong enough to unite the realm against the cold and the dark. Aegon called his dream "The Song of Ice and Fire." This secret... it's been passed from king to heir since Aegon's time. Now you must promise to carry it... and protect it. Promise me this, Rhaenyra. Promise me.'

' I, Viserys Targaryen, first of his name... King of the Andals, and the Rhoynar, and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm, do hereby name... Rhaenyra Targaryen Princess of Dragonstone and heir to the Iron Throne.' Rhaenyra turned back to her future people and locked eyes with Alicent as the Hightowers bowed before her proudly.

"Long live the queen." Aislynn whispered but her voice traveled to Rhaenyra as her smile widened. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.7K 1.5K 20
As the realm mourns the loss of Queen Aemma, King Viserys finds solace in the arms of a most unlikely companion - the enchanting Anna Hightower , dau...
135K 4.6K 48
In the bloody realm of Westeros, a dark and dramatic tale unfolds. The young daughter of Prince Daemon Targaryen, burdened with a legacy of power and...
8.3K 245 8
"We'll be a fine line. We'll be alright." šŸ‘‘ In 81 AC, the prince, Baelon and his sister-wife, Alyssa, welcomed twins into the world, Daemon and Daen...
380K 18.5K 40
Alicent meets a woman that could save her from the life she never wanted. But will this mystery woman be able to keep up with their ruse or will the...