The correct way for a green t...

Від MissXXX404

Author: The fiercest assistant Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-01-24 Latest: Chapter... Більше

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117 End

10

374 6 0
Від MissXXX404

Chapter 10

    As soon as Yu Yaxin ordered takeaway, she received a message from Xu Luofei.

    After seeing the content, she couldn't help smiling, and clicked on the video Xu Luofei sent.

    The content of the video is all about a pair of small, slender, white and tender hands cooking food, which really matches Xu Luofei very well.

    Looking at the clean and neat technique, it can be seen that she should be a person who cooks frequently.

    Just flipping through three videos, a photo popped up.

    Small and exquisite face, super healing and cute smile, the hand that was still cooking just now made a small "V" on the side of the face, which made her smile knowingly.

    Seeing that she hadn't replied to the message, she sent another voice over there.

    Yu Yaxin exited to check, and after clicking on the voice, the super sweet girl rang.

    "Sister ̄Is the shop very busy today? Why haven't you replied to my message ̄"

    Hearing this voice, the mood is much better than in the morning. It seems that her mother shouldn't have a big problem, Yu Yaxin thought.

    Subconsciously turned on the 'press and speak' button of the voice in my hand, "I'm not too busy today, Auntie should be fine, right?" After

    sending it out for less than three seconds, it came back again.

    "Well~ Mom said there is no big problem, sister don't have to worry~" As the

    saying goes, the benevolent sees the benevolent, and the wise sees the wisdom. Xu Luofei has always been afraid of her, it's just because she thinks everyone too kindly.

    Yu Yaxin shook her head slightly, and she didn't know what to do if she met someone with bad intentions if she went to work elsewhere.

    She even had an urge to keep her in her shop and protect her.

    In Xu's kitchen, Xu Luofei took time to send messages to Yu Yaxin while cooking.

    It was more than half an hour after all the dishes were out of the pan.

    She only made three dishes and one soup, and the ingredients she used were selected from the ingredients that Aunt Li had prepared.

    Brightly colored assorted tofu, translucent orange-yellow imperial concubine chicken, emerald green and juicy garlic vegetables, and rich milky white yam pork rib soup.

    Taking the first two dishes out of the warming cabinet and putting them on the counter with another dish and soup, Xu Luofei took a photo with his mobile phone and sent it to Yu Yaxin.

    The light in the kitchen is bright and the resulting photos look simply mouth-watering.

    "Because my mother is not feeling well, all I cook today are relatively light tastes. Elder sister, Feifei's cooking skills are great! She can cook sweet, sour, spicy and salty dishes, and I promise to satisfy my sister~ I really want to cook for my sister ̄" followed by Xu Luofei's long voice.

    After listening to the voice, Yu Yaxin was about to send a message to praise her, when Li Yu who was beside her heard the sound and rushed over.

    "Shop manager, I heard Feifei's voice. She said she would cook for you?" There was a strong sense of gossip in these words.

    "That's right." Yu Yaxin clicked on the picture of the dish that Xu Luofei sent just now, and showed her, with a hint of showing off, "This is the lunch that Feifei just made."

    Seeing the picture, Li Yu's eyes straightened, She just wanted to ask if she could go to Cengfan next time, but when she thought that it might destroy the alone relationship between the store manager's sister and the cat sister, she still crushed the glutton to death in her stomach.

    So she said greedily: "It looks delicious."

    After being interrupted for a while, Yu Yaxin was a little slow to reply to the message, just in time for Xu Luofei to put the phone back in the living room, ready to eat.

    When Xu Shicheng was around, he didn't like anyone other than his family to be at the same table with them.

    But when he wasn't around, Su Jia would ask her two aunts to eat with her.

    Aunt Li who was in charge of cooking was very skilled, but Xu Luofei coquettishly wanted to cook for her, so Su Jia naturally agreed.

    However, Su Jia, who has never tasted her daughter's cooking skills, has long been mentally prepared. Even if her daughter's cooking is not delicious, she must pay attention to her expression when she eats later, so as not to spoil her daughter's hard work.

    What she didn't expect was that Xu Luofei's dishes were not only delicious in color, fragrance, and taste, they were even more delicious than the imperial chef's dishes she had eaten before.

    "Oh my God! Is this made by Feifei? It's so delicious!"

    The other Auntie Zhang had something to do in the morning, and she didn't come to Li's house until Xu Luofei entered the kitchen. She tasted it and couldn't help but admire it.

    Aunt Li also showed her shame, "Feifei's cooking skills are much better than mine!"

    Su Jia also praised her.

    Xu Luofei smiled shyly, "As long as everyone likes it."

    After lunch.

    Aunt Li took over the job of cleaning up after dinner, and Xu Luofei followed Su Jia out for a walk in the garden.

    After returning from a walk, Su Jia was going to take a lunch break.

    Xu Luofei took his mobile phone in the living room and returned to his original bedroom.

    Seeing Yu Yaxin's reply full of praise and anticipation, she showed a little complacency on her face, and after replying to the message, there was no movement for a long time.

    Guessing that she was probably busy, Xu Luofei went to the study to get a book to read.

    During the very quiet afternoon leisure time, Xu Luofei was in a good mood.

    A text message that came after that made her even more happy.

    The bank card accounted for 30 million.

    It seems that Xu Shicheng's secretary is quite efficient, Xu Luofei praised him in his heart, and then called An Ke, asking him to help with the newly added property.

    After hanging up, a call happened to come in.

    At first glance, it turned out to be Xu Shicheng.

    After getting the money from him, Xu Luofei decided to treat him better.

    Just as soon as the connection was made, Xu Shicheng's utilitarianism was immediately revealed.

    "Luo Fei, the money has already arrived, right? Dad doesn't have a lot of liquidity, and the money was collected with great difficulty. Don't disappoint Dad's intentions..."

    "Okay , Dad." Xu Luofei's face was indifferent, but his mouth answered obediently.

    "Also... Dad hasn't seen Zihang for a long time, why don't you give me his phone number so that I can get in touch with him?"

    After hearing this, Xu Luofei's scalp felt a little numb, thinking of you as a bad old man What kind of relationship is there to get in touch with him.

    Of course she would not give Xu Shicheng's contact information, although she had seen Cheng Zihang's number on Yu Yaxin's phone last time and remembered it, but it was not time for Cheng Zihang to know that she remembered him.

    The corner of Xu Luofei's mouth twitched slightly, and he said in a coquettish voice: "Father! What are you talking about! I only met Brother Zihang for a few days. If I give you his phone number, you can call Brother Zihang." The phone call, I don't know how it will make him think about me..."

    Xu Shicheng probably didn't expect that Xu Luofei's words were all fooling him, so he thought carefully for a few seconds.

    Every girl needs to be more reserved.

    He also knew his daughter's arrogant character, and he would never let go of the opportunity to meet a son like Cheng Zihang again.

    Moreover, her daughter's emotional intelligence is high, and it is only a matter of time before Cheng Zihang is taken down.

    So, Xu Shicheng deliberately laughed jokingly, "That's right, as long as Luo Fei seizes the opportunity by himself, then Dad is looking forward to your good news, haha!"

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

108K 1.9K 63
https://m.shubaow.net/248/248497/ Author: You Qian Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-05-20 Latest: Chapter 63 rebirth finished 237,00...
21.1K 353 26
https://m.shubaow.net/133/133094/ Author: star fruit balls Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-06-21 Latest: Chapter 26 26 rebirth fini...
51.3K 1.1K 65
Hu Yaoyao was originally a little fox who had practiced for thousands of years in the Great Smoky Mountains. A cannon fodder female supporting role f...
105K 1.4K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...