63

Chapter 63

    When Xu Luofei received the news from An Ke that Cheng Zihang had quarreled with someone on the Internet, this noon, which was a little drowsy, suddenly became irritated.

    She sneaked a glance at Yu Yaxin who was sitting in the store reading a book, and seeing Li Yu happily following the show, Xu Luofei raised her eyebrows, then quickly took out her phone and clicked on Weibo.

    The #mermaid小姐# hot search, which was still slowly climbing up, has climbed rapidly because of Cheng Zihang's fate, and now it is approaching the top three.

    Xu Luofei clicked on one at random, and saw the Shura field that An Ke had described to her.

    [Fish is eaten: It’s pretty, this is my wife/那意//@锦玉小姐: A new product made in the store...]

    A comment below has been topped, and it has already had thousands of likes, which is exactly what it is Cheng Zihang of Big Yellow V.

    [Cheng Zihang: This is my girlfriend, please delete this false statement, otherwise I will reserve the right to pursue responsibility! ]

    Xu Luofei felt a little suffocated by the tone of this comment.

    There are hundreds of comments below him.

    Because of his appearance and background, Cheng Zihang is quite famous on the Internet, and now he suddenly went to other people's comments to argue with others about this kind of thing, which made many netizens feel like they had a big bite.

    "Is this a new way to announce a relationship?" "What Young Master Cheng said made me a little confused whether he was serious or deliberately funny..." "Is this my own comment? Isn't it always the case?" Do you feel like it's business?"

    Besides this blogger, there are several people below who called Yu Yaxin's wife who were severely warned by him.

    In this way, the people who eat melons inexplicably feel that this matter is not simple.

    "Ah... I've seen quite a few posts, are you serious?" "Isn't this young master never browsing Weibo?

    "

    After all, Cheng Zihang is also the president of Cheng's subsidiary company, so he actually went out to tease netizens, so he changed his account anyway, and he didn't know what Cheng's public relations were for.

    She could already vaguely sense that another hot search was about to rise——Shaodong of #国际免费公司 turned out to be an idiot? #

    Cheng Zihang's appearance immediately disrupted all of Xu Luofei's rhythms.

    The current situation seemed a little unclear, so she told An Ke to wait and see first, and if there were any comments unfavorable to Yaxin, she would give guidance.

    However, Cheng Zihang's appearance made netizens even more curious about Yaxin.

    There is a mysterious younger sister who can present her with a dress exclusively made by Ms. Jinyu on her birthday. There is also a Cheng Shi Shaodong who is said to be the boyfriend of the deity. The winner is home.

    Everyone was envious and jealous, and there was a small group of unharmonious little people who were sour, but they were all suppressed.

    Xu Luofei relaxed slightly.

    By the afternoon, Cheng's PR also responded in time, and had persuaded Cheng Zihang to delete the comments that the netizens saw as jokes.

    In addition, they also removed the cause of the whole incident - the trending search of #mermaid xiaojie#.