57

Chapter 57

    "Didn't my sister feel that my secret base was gone last time? Feifei built you a secret base that belongs exclusively to you~" Xu Luofei took out a store transfer letter from the drawer.

    As long as Yu Yaxin signs on it, she can completely get this place.

    After Yu Yaxin was moved, she immediately came to her senses when she heard this sentence.

    "No," Yu Yaxin shook her head, "Feifei, I can't accept this gift."

    Xu Luofei tilted his head and looked at her suspiciously, "Why? Don't my sister like this place very much?"

    "The scenery here is better than the one below , and it’s quieter than below, if my sister wants to relax, this is the most suitable place.”

    “It’s not because of this,” Yu Yaxin smiled and touched Xu Luofei’s head, “I know, this is Feifei’s I shouldn't have refused, but whether this place belongs to you or to me, it can become my secret base, right?"

    "However, if it's still with you, it will be our two places at the same time ." My secret base, are you right?"

    Yu Yaxin smiled naturally.

    She laughed so hard that no one could see her little thoughts.

    She accepted the gifts that Feifei gave her before, whether it was lipstick or clothes and shoes, she was very happy to accept them. Although she knew that they were expensive and she couldn't afford to give back, she didn't want to and couldn't refuse Feifei.

    But this secret base is different.

    She knew that in Feifei's eyes, gifts don't care about their value, but their meaning.

    But she can't go against her own three views to accept this meaningful but expensive gift.

    Therefore, she could only choose to refuse in a tactful way.

    And she believed that after hearing what she said, Feifei would definitely agree.

    Sure enough, Xu Luofei's big eyes lit up suddenly, "Is it our secret base?"

    "Yes." Yu Yaxin smiled softly.

    Xu Luofei's eyes rolled slightly, and he pursed his lips happily and took back the assignment letter.

    At the same time, she took out another key and handed it to Yu Yaxin.

    "Sister, it's the key here~"

    Yu Yaxin didn't refuse this time.

    In fact, this secret base is not very big, it is only as wide as a single apartment, about 30 square meters, but because it is located in the musical fountain square, the commercial value is immeasurable.

    Only Xu Luofei, who laughed for Pomeranian like this, would choose to spend a lot of money to buy it, doing such an extremely wasteful move in the eyes of others.

    Enthusiastically brought Yu Yaxin to the carpet in front of the window, Xu Luofei told her not to move here, then went to the refrigerator in the small kitchen, took out the cake she had sent over in the morning, it was Yu Yaxin's favorite black forest.

    Plug in the candle, light it, and turn off all the lights when she leaves the kitchen.

    "Happy birthday to you~Happy birthday to you..."