65

Chapter 65

    Everyone finally found Miss Mermaid's Weibo account, which has been popular on Weibo for several days, and the number of fans on this account soared.

    Looking at the fans in the comment area who were starving for food and begging to post photos, Xu Luofei cruelly ignored them in order to maintain a sense of mystery, and only used videos to whet their appetite every time.

    Everything is going well with the hostess, and the original mother, Su Jia, has already collected all the evidence that Xu Shicheng cheated on her and raised her mistress and illegitimate child.

    Although Su Jia has basically lived a carefree life since childhood, but she was born in a wealthy circle, she has heard of such things for a long time.

    It's just that she didn't expect that this kind of thing would happen to her.

    Their Su family's reputation in city B is very good, and almost every generation is the seed of infatuation, loving with their partner for a lifetime.

    Originally, she thought that she would live a happy life like her ancestors, but she was taught to be a human being by reality.

    Thinking of Xu Luofei who had not yet graduated from university, she hesitated for a long time whether to tell her this cruel fact.

    But some time ago, she felt that she could not startle the snake, and she was afraid that her daughter, who had been close to her father since she was a child, would not believe this matter, but now that she had the evidence in hand, she was still hesitant when it came to the crisis.

    Xu Shicheng went to a banquet that was said to be very important tonight.

    Su Jia sat in the bedroom, took the family portrait of three people on the bedside table, touched the smiling face of her daughter on it, her tears were in her eyes, rolled a few times, she closed her eyes again, and forcibly held back .

    She picked up her cell phone and was about to call her daughter.

    But after thinking about it, I decided to wait for a while.

    She didn't know that the important banquet that Xu Shicheng mentioned was that he went there excitedly when he heard that Cheng Zihang was going to show his face at a certain banquet.

    This is a dinner organized by the Liu family in City A to release new products.

    At the banquet, Xu Shicheng visited the banquet hall while talking with his friends in the mall.

    As the eldest son of the Cheng family, Cheng Zihang basically entered the dinner party as the last guest.

    After waiting and waiting, he finally arrived.

    After Xu Shicheng noticed, he hurriedly made some excuses with his friends, and then approached Cheng Zihang with a wine glass.

    However, Cheng Zihang was surrounded by stars at the banquet, surrounded by people, Xu Shicheng managed to squeeze in, only to find that the host of the banquet came to the stage to give the opening speech.

    The opening speech was a bit long, and after finally waiting for someone to finish speaking, Xu Shicheng found Cheng Zihang walking away again.

    After searching for a long time, he found him in a corner.

    When he got closer, he saw that there was a woman beside Cheng Zihang.

    She is a bit tall, obviously not her own daughter.